BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #32 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Stephanie S.
Knox, IN
Cleansing balm is so so important!! I color my hair and use a lot of different products so this cleansing balm is important to use to strip my hair of impurities. I love it and it smells amazing and works amazing. It is easy to find and is not expensive whatsoever.
Irlanda G.
i I was turned on to this product by my old hairdresser. I dye my hair bright colors quite frequently and needed something that is low lather to combat stripping the color, while still being cleansing and come in at a reasonable price. Generally I wet my hair then wring out most of the moisture before applying the cleansing balm. I usually use about 3-4 pumps for my hair (very short, almost pixi cut). My biggest complaint about this product is trying to find it in stores (Montreal, Canada), almost nowhere sells it!!!

The smell is slightly minty, very fresh but subtle. I don't find the smell overwhelming and actually quite pleasant. I was worried the menthol in the ingredients would be drying for my scalp but I haven't had any issues with this, note that I DO NOT wash my hair every day, usually 2-3x per week on average. It leaves a "fresh" feeling on my scalp, typical of menthol but there's no burning or "cold" feeling with it. The texture is creamy but it isn't hard to spread through the hair. I usually massage my scalp pretty deeply to make sure it's really washing everything out. I haven't had a problem with buildup when using this product but I rinse my hair really, really well when done. I find I don't need to use a conditioner afterward, it's moisturizing enough as is (if my hair hasn't been bleached recently). I did however need to make sure that my body and face are washed AFTER my hair in order to prevent breakouts on my hairline and neck/shoulders.

I think it's a fairly priced product considering the amount, it's a large pump bottle (16.9oz, 500ml) that locks when turned to prevent “spilling” when traveling. The bottle is a little bit too big to actually travel with, especially when full. It's lasted me for the last 5 months or so because I use so little and don't need to wash my hair very often. The pump wasn't great and got really stiff towards the end of the bottle. When you finish a bottle there's quite a bit left inside, so I cut it open and decanted the rest into a travel shampoo container.

Overall, I definitely prefer this to the normal shampoo/condition routine and will keep using it until they (inevitably) discontinue it. I was using the Revlon Uniq One All in One Cleansing Balm before but wasn't impressed with the scent (cheap fabric softener/ industrial cleaning products come to mind), and now it's been discontinued on the Canadian market (from what I can tell).
Jo Anne R.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Now, this is the way to go! I've always been loyal to @LorealUSA. When I first heard about hair cleansing balms and saw @LorealPro made 3 different balms, I couldn't wait until my next shopping trip so I could buy the one for my hair type. So far, my first bottle was the one that gives volume.. The scent was out of this world and my hair never looked better! The directions say to pump out about 6 to 8 pumps per wash. Thats about how much I use. My 2nd bottle, which Im currently still using is #Loreal Hair Expertise EverPure Sulfate-Free, Silicone free, Dye free 6 in 1 cleansing balm. This scent is Rose Mary Mint. This cleasning balm is so quick and easy in the shower. It not only cleanses but, treats, softens, detangles, adds shine with low lather, non stripping, no build up formula. I absolutely love this cleansing balm and will ALWAYS use it for every benefit offered. Its especially nice to keep in the shower for days when youre in a hurry and dont have time for 2 or 3 extra, in shower hair treatments you sometimes use. With Loreal EverPure Cleansing Balm, you dont need to do any extra steps because, everything you can add to your hair care regimen, is in this 1 step shampoo. I dont call it shampoo though. Its a cleansing balm and it really does not lather up. Rinses clean and youre ready to towel dry. My hair is tangle free (even before I got it cut and it was waiste long) my hair is soft and shiney and my Redkin 3D hair color that I pay alot for at the salon, lasts longer. This #LorealUSA EverPure Cleansing Balm for color treated hair is really the best way to cleanse your hair. Its not just for short cut reasons to use. With 6 benefits for healthy hair and only 1 step, you can see why I continue using it. L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise® EverPure Cleansing Balm
Rosanne I.
Drugstore cleansing conditioners are far and few between. This one works fairly well and smells good. I don't feel like it cleanses as well, as some of my other countries washes. When using this, I do need to use shampoo more frequently.
Jordan S.
Cypress, TX
Product is great and the packaging is nice. I would buy again if I wanted to! I would recommend to others too. I think it is a great product with a lot of potential and everyone deserves to try it out sometime! Great price too.
Tatiana G.
['Fort campbell', ''], KY
I love this stuff! Whenever I want a cleans but I don't want to use a shampoo this is what I go for! It was super effective! It made my hair super clean but so soft at the same time! It's one of my favorites
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Campbell P.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this so much!!! I wish this was free! I just ran out and I really need some more but it is seriously the best thing ever! Everybody needs this! I totally recommend it! Get it now! 😍💕💕😍❤️❤️😍❤️❤️❤💕💕💕️💕💕😍 love it 😍
Aushlin L.
Hoyt, KS
I have tried several different leave in conditioners, and this is by far my most favorite of all! Price is great, and a little bit goes a long ways which is great. Less is more.
Keyonna H.
Midland
I really love these hair dyes at their very long lasting and they don't dry out my hands or my roots they're very affordable and you don't need multiple kids to dye
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?