BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #25 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Ashlie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
3/5 stars. Once I got this, I assumed this was going to be amazing. I love almost/ if not all, L'Oréal hair products. I read instructs and was like ... okay? so it's a 2 in 1 ? Kinda confused. I used it a couple times, but made my hair very greasy. I have short medium thickness hair, color treated and very damaged. I though okay, maybe I'm using too much?? Doesn't make a difference. So I tweaked how I use it! And it makes the product WORK FOR ME 10x better. I shampoo first. And apply this L'Oréal product to my ends of damaged hair where extra moisture is a must. Once close to 3 minutes have passed, I take the remained of product that's still on my head and rub into my scalp for another minute, and rinse completely. I notice with my method, this target points my main spots of concern. I wish I could have used this the way instructed, would save lots of time (cutting out shampooing) :)
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to try a cleansing conditioner after so many of you posted in that you don't use a shampoo....but help me find one that isn't AWFUL!!!

I applied and was not liking the smell. I thought rinsing out would help, but NO! I braided my hair and dried my bangs and tried to do other things and my eyes kept burning. I finally washed my hair again and the smell went away. Terrible chemical smell! This also made my scalp feel really cool, it was very odd. .

My hair felt really nice and conditioned though! That part I liked, but not the stench. No thank you!!! . L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise® EverPure Cleansing Balm
Amy W.
Bristol, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this after coloring my hair. I really really like it! My hair had too much build up from using the EverSmooth line so I was a little wary about using this. However I was able to get a second day of wear without shampooing. My hair looks clean and fabulous. I'm not having to sacrifice body or use dry shampoo like I was with EverSmooth. Really terrific product. I also didn't leave it on my hair as long as it said so that might have made a big difference.
Lindsey M.
First some background--

I have SUPER THICK healthy hair with minimal wave. I have some breakage at my ends from some color treatments, but all in all my hair isn't particularly oily or dry. I wash my hair every 2-3 days depending on if I'm going to be seen in public or not (HA!), but when I do I use a salon brand shampoo (expensive) and Loreal's leave in hair mask (great affordable product). This works well for me and despite high temperature blow drying and styling-- my hair is pretty O.K.

Enter Hair Care Expertise EverPure.

I was excited to try this product for free via Influenster for my unbiased review-- I've been looking for a product for my boyfriend who has long hair with super damaged ends from him ripping out his ponytail holders. When I first applied this to my hair (recommends 6-10 pumps?!) I didn't feel great about it. First it didn't detangle my wet hair enough to disperse it evenly throughout my hair--I also questioned how much extra I should use so it felt like I had adequate coverage....the whole bottle? I let it sit the recommended wait time and massaged out thoroughly to "shampoo". There is no lather or even the super slick feeling of conditioner. Not feeling great about how clean my hair is at this point. I rinse thoroughly in hopes that some magic has transpired and my super thick hair is clean. I start to dry my hair as normal, splitting into sections and blowing out with a round brush. Nope--oily at the roots. I abandon the blowdryer and throw my hair into a bun and save the re-wash for later.

Takeaways:
• Ideally this product would be amazing for someone without problem hair--if it did what it needed to.
• This is only one formulation, perhaps it works better for people with thinner or dry hair.
• Potentially use this product at the beach to perfect beach boho hair
• Smells AMAZING
Valentina N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I colored my hair with Feria and also waited two days before washing my hair and used this EverPure cleansing balm. I've tried using this balm for two weeks already and my hair still feels super greasy and weighed down. Wasted my money. I have straight asian hair and my hair feels more dirty after washing than before I went to shower. After you blowdry, it feels like my whole head has hairspray or mousse weighing it down. This one is not a good buy.
Daniela R.
Fort Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

6 in 1 benefits. Nourishes hair treated with color. Without peeling. Maintains the appearance of healthy color

Reconsider everything you know about washing your hair in one revolutionary step. Ever Cleansing Balm is a conditioner that transforms into a mild cleanser. These low-foam cleaning conditioners are a complete hair regimen in one step. They clean, condition, treat, detangle, soften and add shine. There are no sulfates. No parabens. No Silicones. The only bad thing is that my hair is very long and I need to apply a lot of product
Maria D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom bought this cleansing balm for me to try. Its was an alright product. I think it didn't work that well for me though. I have fine, wavy, and mildly oily hair. My mom tried it and it worked great for her. She had very oily and curly hair. She said tol.d me that it feels nice and smooth on the hair. I guess it depends on the hair type.
Kassi N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this because I needed something that would be gentle on my recently color treated hair. I think it helps prolong the color a little while but doesn't do a great job of cleansing. I would try to go as long as I could without washing my hair to prevent fading color but when I used this after a couple of days of not washing my hair, my hair would still feel greasy afterwards. I did appreciate the cooling sensation on my scalp but wish it did a better job of getting rid of oils.
Jo A.
parkville, MD
I love the not so bold and strong scent of this leave-in oil. It's easy to apply because the bottle is the pump-type which is easier to apply on hands. Also, it doesn't leave the palm greasy, while still making the hair look tamed and not frizzy. I hope it came in smaller bottles though to make it easier to put in a handbag. :D
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Coloreé el pelo con la Feria y también esperé dos días antes de lavarse el pelo y utilizado este bálsamo de limpieza EverPure. He intentado usar este bálsamo desde hace ya dos semanas y mi pelo todavía se siente super grasienta y sopesado. Desperdiciado mi dinero. Tengo el pelo asiático recta y mi cabello se siente más sucia después del lavado que antes de ir a la ducha.
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?