BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #32 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Laura W.
Never used a balm in my hair so I thought I would give it a try, it smelt great, and my hair so smooth and healthy looking. Absolutely loved it
Jen S.
Elkhart, IN
I like this but my hair afterwards felt stringing and i am not quite sure why but it did. I was disappointed it didn't feel better in my hair.
Ayuleida P.
Plantation
Este bálsamo es genial con una fragancia super te permite tener tu cabello manejable sano y sin maltratos te ayuda a estar fresca a toda hora
Angelina L.
Never used but it seems great!! I would love to use this I have used the shampoo and conditioner part of this but not leave in conditioner
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
This worked great on my hair and I definitely noticed a difference when I used this. My hair is very dry and damaged and this really helped
Christine.Marie<3 H.
Martin, TN
This product leaves your hair soft silky and smooth! Great bang for your buck! Recommend because it’s my FAVORITE I LOVEEEEEE THIS PRODUCT!
Tiffany W.
Homosassa, FL
This product has kept my colored hair soft and healthy! I would highly recommend this leave in conditioner to anyone that has colored hair.
Keagan R.
Lake view, AL
I love these products by L'Oréal. My hair is very dry and damaged and sometimes I just need a deep leave in after I get out of the shower.
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
My hair feels so healthy after using this.  It's more like a medium to heavy balm that nourishes your damaged hair.  It's great!
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
This is life, seriously!! This is like everything your hair needs in a bottle, detangler, shine, frizz away, conditioner, it's amazing!
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?