BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #25 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Erin M.
Baltimore, MD
I already use this product's counterpart shampoo and conditioner and I really really love these two products. As a "cleansing balm" I think it does the job; however I have greasy hair (especially in the back I tend to get a lot of buildup) so I feel like this product couldn't replace shampoo for me. As a nice deep conditioner though it leaves my hair super soft.
Rebekah G.
San Antonio, TX
Brought this product from a local drugstore and I love it! I have really thick, recently color treated, wavy medium length hair and this balm does wonders! I can actually feel my hair getting cleansed & that rosemary mint scent is also a plus in the cleansing department. My hair feels softer & looks a tad bit more shiny. It's unbelievable! My only problem with this product is that since I have A LOT of hair, it takes about 16 pumps to actually lather my hair. I don't like to waste that much product but I have to use that much. Overall, this product is amazing.
Pepper G.
Pensacola, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am completely obsessed with this product! I have been searching for the right shampoo and conditioner combo for my hair. They either leave my hair too greasy or completely dry it out. I tried this product based on other reviews that I read online and I love it. It leaves my hair clean and moisturized without being greasy. It smells amazing and works so well! I would recommend this to anyone.
Kelly W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product-it leaves my air super soft and I feel it does better than other cleansing conditioners. However, I think it's a little pricey and I'm not too crazy about the smell.
keyty G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product for testing purposes, but what I say is completely true.. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Deborah G.
Belfair, WA
I had to use a lot of product to coat my hair, but it left my hair feeling very soft. I definitely had to use a leave in conditioner afterward but this would be great with someone for more fine hair.
Brooke G.
Mountain City, TN
Really wanna try this so bad heard a lot of great things about this product hopefully will pick one up soon
Beatriz S.
I love the smell and the tingling on my scalp. My hair is soft and shiny and doesn't feel weighted down even though I have very fine straight hair. It does help preserve my red and hair hair color which is a huge plus. Highly recommended for everyone who want a perfect hair.
suehayliz o.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved the cleanisng balms repaired my hair just a little bit not as much as i wanted but
Savannah S.
Monroe , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So nice, I've already bought it twice! Ha! I love how easy and convenient this is to use since it's only one step. Smells amazing, like lavender, and it's made my colored hair super shiny! I also like that this cleans, conditions, and de-tangles my hair all at once!
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?