BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #32 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Dannelle H.
Tucson, AZ
This stuff is really good. Leaves your hair feeling soft. No frizzyness. If your hair Is curly it leaves them looking nice. The price for it is perfect.
PoRsche D.
This brand is great I love using them on my hair and they have to many different things to use so no matter your hair there is always a.product for you
Annette D.
Great leave in product for your color treated hair. I like the easy to use pump and reasonable price for this product leaves hair looking nice and soft
Erin H.
Van Buren, ME
This stuff is amazing! I have color treated hair, and this is sulfate free which is just what I need! Makes your hair shine, and smooth.. I love it!
Yolonda B.
Bloomington Springs, TN
This is a great leave in conditioner. Makes my hair soft smooth and silky. I have very thick hair that can be hard to manage and this helps so much!!
Liz M.
Mayaguez
I began to use it recently but still I don't find it works for me. Always I ended adding more conditioner. If I use it alone my hair become frizzy.
Sasha T.
College Point , NY
I have always been a fan of L'Oréal products. They all smell good and are good prices. I think these products are good for dry and damaged hair.
Isabel J.
Love this product! Great for adding strength back to hair after coloring and removing build up after a week of lots of hair spray and dry shampoo
Alayna B.
Sapulpa, OK
want this so bad. it's so good. I LOVE THIS!! I want it again so bad. it's amazing and it works a well. makes my eyes looks so good. it's great.
Norra M.
Portland
I been using this for awhile and i really love it. It is not that pricey but with the price its good for your hair. Its good for damaged repair.
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?