BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #32 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
sheila p.
Manchester, KY
I love this! you just can't use much of it at a time so it doesn't make your roots oily. but if you use just enough it leaves your hair looking good and so soft!
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
I really liked his cleansing balm! It felt like it truly got my hair and scalp feeling refreshed and I noticed the dead looking course hair looked much healthier and softer after the first use!
Yana S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Surprised at reading the negative reviews. I LOVE how it takes care of my hair. Afterwards, my hair is so soft and manageable. It's a little more expensive than I would like to spend on my hair product - but the amount recommended is quite small - 6 squirts - but they are tiny squirts from the dispenser - AND it does so many things that one would normally need more products to receive the same benefits.
Brittney L.
Love this product. I am so happy I changed Love this product. I am so happy I changed Love this product. I am so happy I changed Love this product. I am so happy I changed Love this product. I am so happy I changed
Milke A.
Barquisimeto, Lara
OMG!!! So I picked this product up a few days ago in a emergency pinch! I am traveling to the UK and needed to bring a sulfate free shampoo with me just incase! I have always been a huge fan of Loreal! They never let this girl down! Anyways I used to use their Solon grade products about ten years ago and lately they have had some what seems to be the same products on the drug stairs shelf... Holly ark Angels! This stuff is like magic! So first of all... I have very frizzy curly coarse hair! It's insanity! But I get a Brazilian blow out 3 to four times a year to help manage the Cruz because I live in Florida! I used this product after 5 days no wash my hair was actually greasy and it is rare that it ever gets that way!!! This product left my hair super clean and it was not tangled and it blew dried in 16 minutes... My hair is to my waist.. It stayed soft and tangle free all day... Everyone at work kept asking me if I did something different! I am in love with this product!
Courtney D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
It is nothing special. As much as I wanted to love this product, I could not. It left my hair greasy and not wanting me to use it. It smells really good though!
Hildret A.
Este producto es mágico . L'OréalParís hair expertise ever pure cleansing balm lo recomiendo 100 % deja tu cabello superior hermoso y tiene un delisioso aroma
Jennifer M.
I have not tried this product but I am looking forward to giving it a try. I am always willing to try out new products and see if they will work on my hair
Dannelle H.
Tucson, AZ
This stuff is really good. Leaves your hair feeling soft. No frizzyness. If your hair Is curly it leaves them looking nice. The price for it is perfect.
Alejandra O.
Columbia, SC
Loreal is very nice at creating could hair products and this cleansing balm is very good for hair that is in the in-between stages of clean and not clean
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?