BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #25 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Fanii G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was a great product my hair is usually frizzy and dry but this helped a bit along with other stuff I use
Breno S.
Manaus
Uns dos produtos que eu mais amo ..Dessa coleção uso sempre deixa meu cabelo sempre lindo...uso e recomendo
Anika
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find that this does wonders for my hair. It leaves a nice sheen and my hair feels very soft afterwords.
Kerialys C.
Boca Raton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've seen these around but I've never purchased any. My friend has this and she swears that it is amazing
jm :.
Works great. Gets my hair very soft and smooth. It's very very very effective and very very long lasting.
luana p.
contagem- MG -BR
Amo muito os produtos da L'oreal e meu cabelo precisa de um tratamento urgente pois anda muito quebrado
Ginarichard T.
San Antonio, TX
Love the clean feeling and freshness it feels and buy this all the time. Daughter loves it and family
Leslie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Muy bueno buenos resultados...  Lo recomiendo buen producto me encanta siempre lo usaría me encantaaaa
Imalay G.
Homestead , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
L'Oréal hair bar is a very good product that I didn't think I would've liked but I was totally wrong.
Anna R.
Hoover
I got this out of a hair dye box and I love it!!! It smells great and make sir hair silky smooth!!!
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?