BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #32 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Chelsey N.
Granite Falls, WA
This product helped my red dyed hair look great for months. I love the smell, the packaging is very attractive, it is also a decent price. I would recommend this to anyone who uses hair color. You won't be disappointed. I will definitely buy this again.
Mackenzie B.
My hair felt silky and smooth in the shower but after my hair dried it was greasy. I had to use this product accompanied with my regular shampoo to prevent my hair from feeling greasy
Raquel L.
Horizon City, TX
I am obsessed with this shampoo!! Not only does it smell good but it gives me a shine on my hair and it controls my frizz. This product is totally Affordable. I can't wait to try the whole line
Jessica D.
I try not to wash my hair all the time and when I don't I like to use a cleansing conditioner. This works very nice for my hair. It cleans it without stripping it of the natural oils.
Hallie S.
I really liked this for when I straighten my hair. Makes my hair very soft and helps keep it straight! (Very important for me since I have curly hair) and the smell was awesome!
Nadya G.
South Houston, TX
I completely love this product. I received it thanks to Influester and tried it last night.. it leaves my hair smooth and feels great, it detangled my hair and the smell is incredible!! I love it!!
Caitlin P.
Arlington, VA
I really liked everything about this, but if you have long hair that goes past your shoulders, it seems like they don't give you a whole lot for the price that it is. Otherwise no complaints.
Laura W.
I feel like this is a little useless as there is alcohol in it which dries my hair out. Smells good and there are other good ingredients in it, but overall, a miss.
Itzel G.
Raleigh , NC
I just recently bought this conditioner and it does wonders, I love how my hair feels when it gets dry and it has this amazing smell to it, I definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Christie W.
Weymouth, MA
The cleansing cream feels soft and smells nice but I don't like washing my hair daily and feel like I need to with this product or it gets greasy on the second day.
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?