BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #25 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Krista A.
Stafford, TX
I use this about three days a week not all the time when I was my hair. But when I use it, it's way easier to untangle my hair
Lauren D.
Howell, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a huge fan of L'Oréal hair products! They keep my hair feeling fresh and brand new. I would definitely recommend to others
Marissa M.
Washington, DC
I really like this for in between washes because it is so moisturizing and doesn't dry out my hair as much as true washing does
Adriana R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing!!! My hair feels boucy, healthy, and shines. Can't go wrong with this product. It's pricey for being L'Oreal.
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This left my hair feeling very greasy and not clean. I have used other products like this before and never had this problem.
sacrita i.
Fort Meade, MD
Its not the best but it works and get the job done I gave it to a friend but it works good for straight hair or a wash and go
Alex M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the scent and the idea of this product, however it just leaves my colored hair very dry! It doesn't hydrate it at all.
jaylee S.
Hawley, PA
Amazing what this does for my hair. It leaves my hair super smooth and well cleanse. This only thing that works on my hair
Mel M.
Pittsburgh , PA
LOVE this stuff. I received a sample of it once and I was super pleased with the results. My hair felt shiny and hydrated.
Jamie K.
Loved this product! It gave my hair such a smooth silky feel with out making it feel so weighed down like other products!
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?