BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #25 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
claudia c.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este producto ew buenísimo y su presentación me encanta seguiré comparándolo para usarlo porque me tiene encantada
Yael P.
Great Neck, NY
I only use loreal for my hair! their products are so light and do not damage my hair! my hair feels like and shiny!
Kyria W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product it's think and really does feel like it's cleaning my hair! And it smells soooo good!
Karen S.
Carson, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it and leaves a smell and it's a nice smell also costs about 12 dollars in California tried it for 2months
Maria V.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This one is very food for treated or weak hair. I use it once a week to restore shine and strength to my strands.
Mary E.
I wasn't in love with this product. It was decently priced but it left my hair feeling kind of greasy and sticky.
Sarah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love. My bottles almost gone. I leave it in while I'm doing dishes, go shower and my hairs back to new!
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have just recently tried this product and first off i loved the smell of it and second of all it workes great
Julia d.
CAMARAGIBE
muito bom esse produto. Ele ajuda a reduzir o volume e pentear o cabelo. Eu amei. Deixou o meu cabelo perfeito.
Hope C.
Southington, CT
I am a fan of ever pure products. For the price I think they are the best option for a cost conscious wallet.
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?