BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #25 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Johanna P.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cleans the hair incredibly, gives back the natural oils it needs, and a fantastic aroma. Leaves hair silky and shiny.
Lorenny H.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yo tengo el everfresh y mi hermana tiene estez el everpure. He utilizado el de ella y creanme, también es magnífico😍
Salia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
me encanta la calidad de estos productos real.ente es buenísima para mi cabellos por la gran calidad de sus productos
Maria S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
un producto libre de sal que no maltrate el cabello si lo hay y aca lo tenemos un 6 en 1 para revitalizar el cabello
Tina S.
I love this product this is sulfate and my hair feels so spft love love love love this product. highly recommended
claudia c.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este producto ew buenísimo y su presentación me encanta seguiré comparándolo para usarlo porque me tiene encantada
Vickie L.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely does what is says it would do, I have zero complaints about this product. Definitely recommend to others
Patricia H.
Amazing, never thought I would love a product this much. Works very well, haven't found something that I love more!
Yael P.
Great Neck, NY
I only use loreal for my hair! their products are so light and do not damage my hair! my hair feels like and shiny!
Crystal R.
Dunnellon, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the way my hair feels after I use this product. It's so soft but not weighed down. The smell is delicious too!
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?