BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #32 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Alexis W.
I love this product. After being a bit skeptical at first, it did everything the product said it will do. The only thing is that the smell is very strong and medicated but other than that my hair was soft and clean.
Daisy D.
Orlando, FL
I really like this product. It hydrates my hair but leaves it feeling thicker too. It has a minty smell and subtle minty feeling on the scalp when applying it. It doesn't lather up too much but feel soft and cover a lot of areas quickly in my long hair. This product did give me shine and softness. I also like how its vegan. Overall, it great!
kristi w.
San Diego, CA
LOVE this hair balm. I received this through influenster and am so pleasantly surprised. at first i wasn't sure about this as i have greasy hair and thought that a thick balm would make it worse. however, it smells fantastic and a little goes a long way. keeps my hair smooth and silky for days.
Savannah S.
Monroe , LA
So nice, I've already bought it twice! Ha! I love how easy and convenient this is to use since it's only one step. Smells amazing, like lavender, and it's made my colored hair super shiny! I also like that this cleans, conditions, and de-tangles my hair all at once!
Emily D.
Woburn, MA
Awesome product. Left my hair shinny and smooth like ever before! This product also makes my hair smell so good! One downfall, it requires you to use around 6-8 pumps each use. I ran out of product after a few weeks. Overall, this is a great product that I will most likely purchase again.
Sara A.
staten island
This is a very good product because it makes your hair is soft and thick it is good for every types of hair and you will never stop using this product because it is an amazing product
Beatriz S.
I love the smell and the tingling on my scalp. My hair is soft and shiny and doesn't feel weighted down even though I have very fine straight hair. It does help preserve my red and hair hair color which is a huge plus. Highly recommended for everyone who want a perfect hair.
Jessica E.
Bradenton, FL
I have been searching for an awesome shampoo that would not strip the blue color out of my hair for ages! WELL THIS IS IT!!!! I dyed my hair electric blue 3 months ago and guess what! My hair is almost the exact same color! No fading and this is the first hair balm that has left my hair feeling soft and healthy!
Victoria M.
Doral, FL
L'Oreal products are perfect and their ever pure line it's just everything you need for your hair. This cleansing balm leaves your hair beautiful, manageable and soft. I would totally buy it again. I super recommend it, specially if you have colored hair
Brooke B.
Liverpool, NY
I just got this from influenster and I completely love it. My hair is thick and wavy/curly and it works wonders. I love the simple fact that is 6 things in one so just wash your hair with it and you're set to go. Would recommend to everyone. Great product
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?