BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #32 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Elysse M.
Denver, CO
I bought this product because I've recently caused a bit of damage to my hair due to bleaching and coloring. I was looking for a way to cleanse my hair without stripping any color, and without causing any further damage.

I have to say I am pleasantly surprised with the results! My hair feels smooth and moisturized! It does not feel greasy. I'm curious to see how this stuff holds up over time, and if ill have to start alternate use with a regular shampoo. So gar so good.
Pepper G.
Pensacola, FL
I am completely obsessed with this product! I have been searching for the right shampoo and conditioner combo for my hair. They either leave my hair too greasy or completely dry it out. I tried this product based on other reviews that I read online and I love it. It leaves my hair clean and moisturized without being greasy. It smells amazing and works so well! I would recommend this to anyone.
Paige N.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I received this product this past week free of charge from Influenster to try it out. I love how soft it makes my hair but have a problem with how oily it left my roots. I have long, very thin hair that is naturally oily so it may have not been the best product for me. However, it definitely has the potential to work very well with someone with dry or thick hair. Great idea, good execution. Just may not be for you if you have hair that's always weighed down.
Caitlyn M.
Richmond, TX
This product left my hair feeling fresh, clean, and so soft. I tried it a few times and my hair went from dry and frizzy to light and soft and smooth. If you use too much at once, it makes your hair oily, so be careful. If you have ever bleached or dyed your hair, I definitely recommend using this sulfate free conditioner.
Victoria R.
First of all when I received the package and saw that it is 1. Sulfate free , and silicone free and thirdly dye free! My hair feels awesome and I don't feel bad for putting in any bad chemicals into my hair! I would definitely buy this again once I use it up. It's perfect for dyed hair and just feels nice and smooth!
Jama S.
My absolute favorite hair product ever! Cleans your hair, yet doesn't feel like shampoo. More like a conditioner. But cleans hair well! Also, i used to have dry scalp before this product. Now my scalp is very healthy again! The peppermint oil in this also gives a tingling sensation in the shower. I love this product.
Danielle S.
Not too sure about this product. I have used it several times and I feel like the roots of my hair seem greasy after. I have rinsed it out well but have had this happen most times I used it. I have a lot of hair that is wavy/ straight. I like the concept of this product but don't think it works well for my hair.
Ashley B.
Wichita Falls, TX
I wanted to love this product as I do other Everpure products, but I hate it, no matter how much or little I use and how much I rinse my hair it need gets clean and is very greasy once dried. I tried it multiple times and will not repurchase.
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
It does smell lovely, but that's about it. No matter what I've tried it's left my hair looking extremely greasy. When I touch it it feels like there is a thick wax over the majority of my hair, and I was sure to rinse it thoroughly both times I've used it. The second time I even blow-dried my hair in hopes of avoiding it, but it still came out greasy looking.

#HolyGrail and #contest
Alexis W.
I love this product. After being a bit skeptical at first, it did everything the product said it will do. The only thing is that the smell is very strong and medicated but other than that my hair was soft and clean.
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?