BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #32 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Tara K.
Las Vegas, NV
I don't like this too much for myself. I feel like my hair isn't getting clean enough. I don't like the feel of my hair being weighed down with whatever they make this product out of.
Jessica F.
Fresno, CA
I just received this product yesterday and decided I wanted to try it tonight and omg I love it! I love the fact that it minimized my time in the shower because I didn't have to condition my hair, I love fact that it has tea tree in it and that it's sulfate free! I have bleached hair and it tends to get tangled when it's wet and I don't use conditioner and I had no problem with not using conditioner! It's an amazing product thanks for letting me be part of this test and review!
Nichole A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I'm constantly trying to find good products for my long, thick hair and was sent this one to trial from influenster. I lOVE it! I usually wait for my conditioner to set in my hair because it's so long and gets tangled easily but after I use this I can brush right through it! Plus the smell is amazing, I would totally recommend to anyone with long hair!
Milanie L.
Absolutely love this cleansing balm. L'Oreal products never fail me. I always put the balm on first after I wet my hair, while I let it sit on my hair I soap up and all that good stuff. After a few minutes then I will rinse it. It's so light on my hair and looks great. I dye my hair often so it gets damaged. This cleansing balm has been so helpful to revive my hair and maintain color.
Str8beauty -.
I received this product free for testing purposes thru #influenster for the L'Oreal campaign this product was very surprising I was skeptical because I have really thick natural hair. This product left my hair feeling squeaky clean and soft nth like how a regular shampoo would do. I would recommend to a friend. The only dwn side was the smell was a little too strong for my liking. Definetley worth the price s little goes a long way! #influenster #l'OrealUSA #cleansingbalm
Micah M.
First use: I was honestly pretty skeptical when I received this product. No shampooing? I still cleansed once and rinsed and then put more in my hair for conditioning... just out of paranoia. I was shocked how clean AND soft my hair felt after! I am truly impressed. Day 2 and my hair still doesn't feel greasy, but I have naturally dry hair.
Erin M.
Baltimore, MD
I already use this product's counterpart shampoo and conditioner and I really really love these two products. As a "cleansing balm" I think it does the job; however I have greasy hair (especially in the back I tend to get a lot of buildup) so I feel like this product couldn't replace shampoo for me. As a nice deep conditioner though it leaves my hair super soft.
Royce H.
Windsor Mill, MD
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! it cuts down my shower time because it's an all in one product. My hair is cleaned and moisturizer after I use it. I love hoe easy the pump is but my only problem is that the bottle did not have enough , I wish it came in bigger sizes so I don't have to keep buying.
Yenifer G.
I love the fact that this is a 6 in 1 product, good job loreal, I love it because it's exactly all I need right now, my hair is so dry and this product really did wonders, I have really thin fine hair and I colored it before so I really really recommend it.
jenifer n.
Port Angeles, WA
I received this product free of charge from Influenster as a product tester.
I wanted to love this, I really did. I have dry, curly hair but it does get greasy fairly easily. I loved the idea of this cleansing balm so much. When I used it, I made sure to follow the directions on the bottle and rinse my hair thoroughly. While blow drying my hair I realized it was incredibly greasy! Sorry L'Oreal, this is a product I won't be using again.
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?