BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #25 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Haili G.
I received the Loreal Cleansing Balm for FREE from Influenster. My hair feels great after just one use and I cannot wait to see the results after one week of use. The six in one cleanser is sulfate-free, silicone-free and dye-free. #cleansingbalms #LOrealParisUSA
amanda b.
Vandergrift, PA
I love that its a 2 in one. Influencer sent me this for testing. And i love it. I have color treated hair and it's super gentle on my hair. It leaves my hair feeling so soft and silky. It is very effective at making my hair nice and healthy. I am very satisfied with this and would recommend it to everyone. It also has helped with my dry split ends.
Renee M.
Metairie, LA
I've tried quite a few cleansing conditioning products and this one is by far one of my favorites. I use 10-16 pumps because my hair is extremely long. It leaves my hair extremely soft and smells wonderful. It looks extremely healthy. I would recommend this to others.
I received this product for testing purposes complimentary from influenster.
Brittini R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loreal has outdone themselves yet again and has me hooked on yet another product of theirs. This stuff doesn't just smell amazing (with rosemary and mint) but the mint makes your head feel clean and refreshed, makes your hair feel silky, look amazing, and actually does detangle! I highly recommend this product!
Mya R.
I enjoyed this product highly my hair is very curly and thick and I would not recommend this product for those who have thin hair because it may way down your hair and give you a greasy look
Kara H.
Milwaukee, WI
At first I hated the smell but now I'm used to it and it feels good and tingly on my head. The first few times I used it I had at least one greasy spot in my hair but Now I know that I didn't rinse it out enough. I found out that it helps to rinse in the bathtub full of water first then with the shower head. It's amazing how soft and tangle free my hair is when I use it. So much better then renpure cleansing conditioner.
Kim Y.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just receive this from Influenster as a complimentary to test out the product. Just tried this for the first time and really loving it. It's a one step process leaving my hair feeling super soft. The smell is amazing . My hair is colored so it's help smooth out my frizz. The packaging is really cute. I would recommend this product.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was given a bottle of this from my sister and I was pleasantly surprised by how well it works. It leaves my hair frizz free and smelling good. I actually really love how my hair looks when I let it air dry after using this cleansing balm. And it's awesome cuz u only use one product. It's definitely affordable and you can buy it anywhere. I recommend trying this out I'd u haven't you will probably love your results
ashley m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was a lot more than I expected it to be. Huge bottle that I received for free from influenster. Bottle has the pump which makes using it a lot easier. This went on so well on my hair and made my hair super soft just on the first use! I don't really like when products say they do all this stuff in one, but this was a great product especially since I have dry hair. Definitely would recommend!
Tara K.
Las Vegas, NV
I don't like this too much for myself. I feel like my hair isn't getting clean enough. I don't like the feel of my hair being weighed down with whatever they make this product out of.
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?