BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #29 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Natasha R.
Really interesting product it really smells and hydrates the hair and then it rinses away it’s kind a like a cleansing balm for your face but instead it’s for your hair didn’t think it would work for people have severely dehydrated hair or a very damaged hair and it’s very fun to use in the smell is very nice to
Tiffany B.
I gave this "6 in 1" cleanser a good try, but I just can't make it work. It smells AMAZING- but that's about all it has going for it. I have very long, straight, color treated hair. This made my hair heavy, greasy... Almost like it was coated in a slippery wax. It was so difficult to rinse out... I could spend a solid 10 minutes rinsing and after drying my hair I'd still find a gunky glob of this in my strands. I even tried it just on my ends as a conditioner and it still was just too heavy. The scent stuck around for hours which was nice. I wouldn't recommend this at all though... You can find better.
Bee K.
Saco, ME
This stuff is the DEAL! My hair is not made to be washed daily. My hair is barely made to be washed weekly... but it often gets stringy at the top and poofy at the bottom and I hate that and this stuff balances it out pretty well... and keeps it smooth and shiny and smelling great. I WILL say that it's really only good every other day for about two weeks before it builds up and gets too heavy, but it's a great "day 2 wash" when I want to wear my hair down but don't want to strip it!
StarrAnn F.
Brooklyn, NY
Can't go without this stuff!
I LOVE this product! I'm a busy mom and I use this between washing my hair. I can go 3 days between washes. I have longer hair that goes 4 inches past my shoulders. I think anyone that has given this product a bad review is using it incorrectly. I have been using it for 2+ years now and I love it! :) I do have red hair and it blends in great leaving no white cast. I have even used it when I colored my hair dark auburn and it worked just as perfect!
Lauren F.
Columbus, OH
Esther A.
Me gustan, la cobertura es total no tienes que usar muchas cajas el producto es muy bueno y se fija fácilmente realmente la cobertura es increíble supero mis expectativas te lo recomiendo al mas del 100%
Carla C.
Great product. I didn't feel any left over residue or flakes. Usually do not buy leave in conditioner but I chanced this time because of dry winter hair. Glad I did.
Irlanda G.
i I was turned on to this product by my old hairdresser. I dye my hair bright colors quite frequently and needed something that is low lather to combat stripping the color, while still being cleansing and come in at a reasonable price. Generally I wet my hair then wring out most of the moisture before applying the cleansing balm. I usually use about 3-4 pumps for my hair (very short, almost pixi cut). My biggest complaint about this product is trying to find it in stores (Montreal, Canada), almost nowhere sells it!!!

The smell is slightly minty, very fresh but subtle. I don't find the smell overwhelming and actually quite pleasant. I was worried the menthol in the ingredients would be drying for my scalp but I haven't had any issues with this, note that I DO NOT wash my hair every day, usually 2-3x per week on average. It leaves a "fresh" feeling on my scalp, typical of menthol but there's no burning or "cold" feeling with it. The texture is creamy but it isn't hard to spread through the hair. I usually massage my scalp pretty deeply to make sure it's really washing everything out. I haven't had a problem with buildup when using this product but I rinse my hair really, really well when done. I find I don't need to use a conditioner afterward, it's moisturizing enough as is (if my hair hasn't been bleached recently). I did however need to make sure that my body and face are washed AFTER my hair in order to prevent breakouts on my hairline and neck/shoulders.

I think it's a fairly priced product considering the amount, it's a large pump bottle (16.9oz, 500ml) that locks when turned to prevent “spilling” when traveling. The bottle is a little bit too big to actually travel with, especially when full. It's lasted me for the last 5 months or so because I use so little and don't need to wash my hair very often. The pump wasn't great and got really stiff towards the end of the bottle. When you finish a bottle there's quite a bit left inside, so I cut it open and decanted the rest into a travel shampoo container.

Overall, I definitely prefer this to the normal shampoo/condition routine and will keep using it until they (inevitably) discontinue it. I was using the Revlon Uniq One All in One Cleansing Balm before but wasn't impressed with the scent (cheap fabric softener/ industrial cleaning products come to mind), and now it's been discontinued on the Canadian market (from what I can tell).
Jo Anne R.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Now, this is the way to go! I've always been loyal to @LorealUSA. When I first heard about hair cleansing balms and saw @LorealPro made 3 different balms, I couldn't wait until my next shopping trip so I could buy the one for my hair type. So far, my first bottle was the one that gives volume.. The scent was out of this world and my hair never looked better! The directions say to pump out about 6 to 8 pumps per wash. Thats about how much I use. My 2nd bottle, which Im currently still using is #Loreal Hair Expertise EverPure Sulfate-Free, Silicone free, Dye free 6 in 1 cleansing balm. This scent is Rose Mary Mint. This cleasning balm is so quick and easy in the shower. It not only cleanses but, treats, softens, detangles, adds shine with low lather, non stripping, no build up formula. I absolutely love this cleansing balm and will ALWAYS use it for every benefit offered. Its especially nice to keep in the shower for days when youre in a hurry and dont have time for 2 or 3 extra, in shower hair treatments you sometimes use. With Loreal EverPure Cleansing Balm, you dont need to do any extra steps because, everything you can add to your hair care regimen, is in this 1 step shampoo. I dont call it shampoo though. Its a cleansing balm and it really does not lather up. Rinses clean and youre ready to towel dry. My hair is tangle free (even before I got it cut and it was waiste long) my hair is soft and shiney and my Redkin 3D hair color that I pay alot for at the salon, lasts longer. This #LorealUSA EverPure Cleansing Balm for color treated hair is really the best way to cleanse your hair. Its not just for short cut reasons to use. With 6 benefits for healthy hair and only 1 step, you can see why I continue using it. L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise® EverPure Cleansing Balm
Rosanne I.
Drugstore cleansing conditioners are far and few between. This one works fairly well and smells good. I don't feel like it cleanses as well, as some of my other countries washes. When using this, I do need to use shampoo more frequently.
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?