Tammy G.

I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this product. Although it states for colored treated hair, red colored treated hair is very touch and go. It takes a ton of maintenance and costly it is. Has anyone had issues with it pulling color or fading their vivid colors?

Jennette R.
Jennette R.
Laurel, MD
1 year, 2 months ago
So I've been dying my hair Steel gray for about 3 years now. I've always had a problem with shampoos that stripped my color. Especially shampoos with sulfate which were the ones i was purchasing. I have this a go about 3 months ago and I fell in love. I love the smell of it and it leaves my hair soft. It doesn't strip my hair color. Make sure to wash your hair with water not too hot, that also helps preserve the color.