BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #51 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Bridgette M.
Panama City, FL
OMG!!! So I picked this product up a few days ago in a emergency pinch! I am traveling to the UK and needed to bring a sulfate free shampoo with me just incase! I have always been a huge fan of Loreal! They never let this girl down! Anyways I used to use their Solon grade products about ten years ago and lately they have had some what seems to be the same products on the drug stairs shelf... Holly ark Angels! This stuff is like magic! So first of all... I have very frizzy curly coarse hair! It's insanity! But I get a Brazilian blow out 3 to four times a year to help manage the Cruz because I live in Florida! I used this product after 5 days no wash my hair was actually greasy and it is rare that it ever gets that way!!! This product left my hair super clean and it was not tangled and it blew dried in 16 minutes... My hair is to my waist.. It stayed soft and tangle free all day... Everyone at work kept asking me if I did something different! I am in love with this product!
Tiffany H.
Shrewsbury, MA
I have rather short hair that has a weird variety of textures thanks to chemo. Straight, curly, fine, thick. It's also currently dyed a mixture of turquoise and dark blue, a mermaid shade. I colored it two weeks ago and it was already fading making me re color it. When I recolored it, I picked up this cleansing balm to try instead. Here's my review with bullets:
*good amount of product for the price. I paid $9.99, but have seen it as low as $8.99 pre coupons at Target since then.
*Pleasant smell - really like the clean rosemary mint scent
*does not leave hair weighed down or greasy - I'm surprised that it feels so clean considering I'm not taking shampoo to my hair! I was really expecting it to feel greasy!
*leaves hair soft and my curly sections are curly instead of frizzed out

End decision: glad I bought it and am using it daily. It feels good on my hair and leaves it soft and smooth. No weighed down or greasy feeling, and smells great!
Aurora R.
Highland, CA
I've been using Wen on my short, fine, thinning hair for 2 years. Loved it. I get my graying hair colored every 6-8 weeks. The Wen really helped keep the color in and conditioned beautifully. BUT - it's really expensive. The L'Oreal EverPure cleansing balm is giving me the same results as Wen - my hairdresser confirmed it. I apply it same as Wen (even using less product with L'Oreal). At end of my shower I rinse it out thoroughly with warm water. I think the important thing is to rinse it THOROUGHLY! Leaves my hair clean, and feeling healthy and strong. I love the fragrance. If the fragrance is too strong for you, you may not be rinsing it out thoroughly enough. I only need to cleanse it every other day like I did with Wen. But the L'Oreal only costs $9 at my local market for 16.9 oz bottle - a mere fraction of what Wen costs. So for now, I'm done paying too much for Wen and switching to L'Oreal.
Alina S.
Nashville, TN
This is one of my new favorite products! I've tried other cleansing conditioners, but this one is my favorite by far! It just makes my hair so silky smooth and soft, I feel that it's very moisturizing as well, I just like everything about it. And the fact that it has great ingredients and no harsh chemicals. It also smells amazing, I just can't say enough good things about it. I feel that it cleans very well and my hair doesn't seem to get as oily the next day, unlike when using shampoo and conditioner. I definitely recommends this product!
Laura M.
Alexandria, VA
I used this product for the first time today, and I will admit that I think I washed it out too quickly which left me with less than ideal results so further testing will absolutely be necessary. With that being said I wasn't sure about the mint smell at the time I purchased the product but I was very pleasantly surprised. May hair is not weighted down at all, despite that I didn't allow enough time for proper cleaning. Overall I am very happy with the product and think my impressions will improve with continued use.
Kara H.
Milwaukee, WI
At first I hated the smell but now I'm used to it and it feels good and tingly on my head. The first few times I used it I had at least one greasy spot in my hair but Now I know that I didn't rinse it out enough. I found out that it helps to rinse in the bathtub full of water first then with the shower head. It's amazing how soft and tangle free my hair is when I use it. So much better then renpure cleansing conditioner.
Wendy V.
Metairie, LA
I bought this one day after seeing a $3.00 coupon in my mail. It seemed easy to use and had all the specifications I was looking for - no sulfates and silicone free. Previous experience with a sulfate free shampoo left me skeptical bc it left so much residue on my hair. This one does do that! I only use it every other day and use dry shampoo in between. My hair stays soft and manageable and easy to maintain! I love it!
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
I was given a bottle of this from my sister and I was pleasantly surprised by how well it works. It leaves my hair frizz free and smelling good. I actually really love how my hair looks when I let it air dry after using this cleansing balm. And it's awesome cuz u only use one product. It's definitely affordable and you can buy it anywhere. I recommend trying this out I'd u haven't you will probably love your results
Milanie L.
Absolutely love this cleansing balm. L'Oreal products never fail me. I always put the balm on first after I wet my hair, while I let it sit on my hair I soap up and all that good stuff. After a few minutes then I will rinse it. It's so light on my hair and looks great. I dye my hair often so it gets damaged. This cleansing balm has been so helpful to revive my hair and maintain color.
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
It does smell lovely, but that's about it. No matter what I've tried it's left my hair looking extremely greasy. When I touch it it feels like there is a thick wax over the majority of my hair, and I was sure to rinse it thoroughly both times I've used it. The second time I even blow-dried my hair in hopes of avoiding it, but it still came out greasy looking.

#HolyGrail and #contest
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?