BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #32 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Natasha R.
Really interesting product it really smells and hydrates the hair and then it rinses away it’s kind a like a cleansing balm for your face but instead it’s for your hair didn’t think it would work for people have severely dehydrated hair or a very damaged hair and it’s very fun to use in the smell is very nice to
Tiffany B.
I gave this "6 in 1" cleanser a good try, but I just can't make it work. It smells AMAZING- but that's about all it has going for it. I have very long, straight, color treated hair. This made my hair heavy, greasy... Almost like it was coated in a slippery wax. It was so difficult to rinse out... I could spend a solid 10 minutes rinsing and after drying my hair I'd still find a gunky glob of this in my strands. I even tried it just on my ends as a conditioner and it still was just too heavy. The scent stuck around for hours which was nice. I wouldn't recommend this at all though... You can find better.
Bee K.
Saco, ME
This stuff is the DEAL! My hair is not made to be washed daily. My hair is barely made to be washed weekly... but it often gets stringy at the top and poofy at the bottom and I hate that and this stuff balances it out pretty well... and keeps it smooth and shiny and smelling great. I WILL say that it's really only good every other day for about two weeks before it builds up and gets too heavy, but it's a great "day 2 wash" when I want to wear my hair down but don't want to strip it!
Lilith W.
Evansville, IN
I purchased this after receiving the other EverPure products from the VoxBox, and I don’t regret it! It smells really nice and made my hair feel super sleek after the first use. I highly recommend, and my only issue was the packaging.
Lauren F.
Columbus, OH
Esther A.
Me gustan, la cobertura es total no tienes que usar muchas cajas el producto es muy bueno y se fija fácilmente realmente la cobertura es increíble supero mis expectativas te lo recomiendo al mas del 100%
Marissa L.
Riverside, CA
I love using this product , it makes my hair smell good and look hydrated and shiny , it was definitely effective and affordable!!! I would definitely recommend this to my family and friends as I was satisfied with it
Michelle R.
Longwood, FL
Love the everpure products. The smell wonderful and they work great on your hair. Very easy to use. I bought mine at target. Great for hydration and damaged hair. I would buy it again.
Carla C.
Great product. I didn't feel any left over residue or flakes. Usually do not buy leave in conditioner but I chanced this time because of dry winter hair. Glad I did.
Stephanie S.
Knox, IN
Cleansing balm is so so important!! I color my hair and use a lot of different products so this cleansing balm is important to use to strip my hair of impurities. I love it and it smells amazing and works amazing. It is easy to find and is not expensive whatsoever.
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?