BeautyHairHair ProductsL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Color Radiance Shampoo for Dry Hair Travel Size

L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Color Radiance Shampoo for Dry Hair Travel Size

by L'Oréal Paris

50ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Color Radiance Shampoo for Dry Hair Travel Size!
Ariana J.
Murray Harbour N, PE
Get the hair clean and makes it feel clean and smooth, if it wasn't so expensive I would invest in this again no problem, only thing I would change or improve is the price
Brandi K.
Love this brand of shampoo. I havr dry over processed hair and it does wonders! The softness and the smell is amazing
Renelle D.
North Bay, ON
I am not a great fan of this product. I find it leave a residue on my hair. It was good when my hair was dyed but now that my hair is gray it does not do justice to my hair.
Alina  K.
Angus, ON
I only use this when I colour my hair but it doesn’t do much so it’s probably because of the hair dye from this brand but not everyone has the same hair type so if it works for you then great and if you haven’t given it a shot then totally do.

Looking for your answer?