BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

LOral Paris the worldwide no. 1 in colour care introduces Color Radiance range with UV filters to protect and prolong coloured hairs radiance. Color Radiance Shampoo for Regular Coloured hair with Nutritive Concentrate UV filter is protective care shampoo specifically designed for coloured or highlighted hair it gently cleans nourishes and protects hair fibre from external damage.

• I dye my hair red on a regular basis. Red is a hard color...1 Answers
  • I have recently colored my hair and I am looking for a sh...9 Answers
April H.
Quartzsite
Loreal Shampoo for color tested hair is great! I've been using their hair dye for years, and Loreal's Shampoo for color treated hair is the cherry 🍒 on top of this hair sundae. Perfect Loreal shampoo for color treated hair
Pan S.
I like that it’s available at most grocery store ....it’s affordable ....smells good and keeps my hair look healthy...but It doesn’t really help the color from turning brassy...but other facts could affect that too...but not a bad one for the price
Telysa H.
I received these products and used each one. The shampoo and conditioner made my hair feel soft and smell great. I also used the hair repair mask and afterwards my hair was still soft. I'm not usually a fan of shampoos with sulfates and it did better than other brands with sulfates. It was very surprising and I was definitely satisfied and I would buy it again. This product was provided to me complimentary for testing purposes.
Jessica N.
Kingsport, TN
This is a good shampoo for red color treated hair. I have noticed since using this the red doesn't fade near as fast (I also use the matching conditioner) and after several washes there isn't still red washing out of my hair in the shower like other shampoos do. I have dry hair and scalp and I love this. I feel like it helps keep the vibrancy of my red color treated hair much longer than the shampoo I was previously using. It's also pretty inexpensive and easy to get my hands on since I am able to grab it at my local drug store or when I am at Walmart for under $5!
Bobbi L.
Baltimore, MD
I'm a girl of colored hair and someone who can't afford the expensive shampoos. This smells so good and makes my hair feeling great and no residue also keeps my red violet pretty bright it barely bleeds when I wash my hair I love it. I have been using it for months and my hairs still the same color but feels better !
Smoud I.
It's nice and it does boost hair color, however I feel like my hair is getting dry, so I'm not a huge fan. I would say it's best for oily hair, which my hair is not. I have very dry, curly, frizzy hair so don't recommend it for this type of hair! Thanks to Influenster for allowing me to try it for free!
Teri P.
Saint Louis, MO
I have naturally long curly/wavy hair that tends to be oily at the roots and dry at the ends due to monthly colorings. This shampoo has a nice suds and smell to it. leaving my hair feeling clean but not dried out. I received this product free for testing purposes, but these opinions are my own.
Susan Marie V.
Santa Monica, CA
I really, really like this product. It makes my hair feel super soft (finally, after I bleached my hair and it felt super dry). I bought this one because Rite Aid had a 2 for 8$ deal and I thought I'd give it a try. It smells like gummy bears. Gonna buy it again! Also: there was the regular one available and an "intense" version, I got the intense or intensive one.
Samyukta S.
Mclean, VA
This shampoo worked really well for me. I've color treated hair and it did a great job at making my hair feel soft. Love how it smells. Lovely scent. Leaves my hair feeling healthy and that's the best thing about this.
Cali H.
Maple Grove, MN
I HATE THIS SHAMPOO! I have extremely fine blonde hair, and this product leaves it greasy and actually has been making my hair fall out. It also leave my hair looking darker than it normally does, and it also gets tangles very easily.
Belen G.
LaSalle
I have recently colored my hair and I am looking for a shampoo that nourishes my hair and keeps my color from fading. Is this a good shampoo?
Ashley B.
Moreauville, LA
I dye my hair red on a regular basis. Red is a hard color to keep up and I'm looking for a reasonably priced shampoo that's going to help extend the life of my colored hair? Is this what I'm looking for?