The Color Radiance formula with UV filters works on 2 levels:

1. Nourishes the hair and transforms its surface.
2. Protects the fibre from external aggressions, keeping hair shiny and vibrant.

SHAMPOO: A shampoo with UV filters that nourishes coloured hair from root to tip and wraps it with protective care.

CONDITIONER: A caring conditioner that helps protect the hair fibre from external aggressions and accentuates
haircolour’s radiance.

INSTANT MIRACLE: A rinse-out treatment that provides complete protective care to instantly condition dry, coloured hair and revive its shine.

Vanessa A.
I have my hair dyed a deep auburn and this shampoo has been my favorite shampoo to lock that color in! I've been using it ever since I dyed my hair about a year ago and I have been hooked on it since! It smells INCREDIBLE and leaves my hair very soft the next morning!
Jocelyn L.
Los Angeles, CA
Love it! Smells good, leaves hair feeling fresh and looking shiny!! Doesn’t strip your hair color or leave any residue on your hair. Definitely recommend it to anyone looking for something on a budget.
Jéssica S.
Minden, NV
Amazing product for you color treated long vibrant red hair. The packaging is great, the application is super easy. This material will leave your hair so smooth, clear and shiny! I really love this product and I recommend this to anyone who need to keep their locks bright and shiny! Great job of #loreal 'again! Love love love this shampoo and conditioner. It lasts a long time, and smells amazing. I love that I am able to get several days off from a wash, and keeps my oily scalp from becoming greasy looking. To recommend.
Teri P.
Saint Louis, MO
I color my hair every four weeks - it is long, wavy/curly, oily at the roots and dry at the ends. I have been looking for a long time for a shampoo and conditioner that was effective without breaking the bank, and I have found it in this Hair Expertise Color Radiance! My hair is more soft, shiny, detangled, and healthy looking than it has been in a very long time. I highly recommend this shampoo and conditioner to anyone that has dryness due to frequent colorings. I received this product free for testing purposes but the opinions are my own.
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
#ColorVibrancyIntensive I received the shampoo, conditioner and hair mask in my voxbox free to read and review. Well, I am now a loyal customer to these items and would love to try even more hair products. I love this line that was sent to me and I could tell from one use the difference it made. Go get this line and give your hair some "hair love" you will love it and the smell ohhhh, my amazing.
Safire P.
Elkhart, IN
I got this in my vobox to try this product for free and bot am I so happy that I didn't. I just recently colored my hair and it's helping keep that shine and nice texture! The hair shampoo is really clarifying ( which I was really surprised by ) and the condition smooths your hair and even when you ride it out it still feels that smoothness where you don't get that with other conditioners. I haven't used the hair mask as directed yet but I did use it to get some baby hairs to lay flat and it worked well without looking greasy. I would forsure keep using this product.
Laura T.
A veces es tan feo, que te tintures el cabello y al poco tiempo se pierda el color, que se ponga de otro tono, que no brille, se vea muy opaco y sin vida, muchas sufrimos por esto ya que no muchos productos para el cabello nos ofrece darle mas vida y brillo, es genial ya que también lo protege cada día, por lo que el cabello habla por nosotras, siempre lo queremos ver lindo y brillante todo el tiempo, siempre queremos un producto que nos intensifique el color de nuestro cabello, pero que no solo haga eso, también que lo proteja y lo repare, por ello creo que va a ser un buen producto para reparar mi cabello que en ocasiones se seca y daña, por el tinte
Paula Y.
Glendora, CA
I received shampoo, condition, and hair mask free for testing purpose from Influenter. I'm using it to wash my damage pink hair for few days, and I'm linking the result. The products have a nice texture, and are gentle with my hair. The smell is amazing!!after use my hair was more soft and shiny, but it became heavier and more oily than usual on the next day.
Nataly S.
Dallas, TX
I received this in the mail to try out for free and I am so happy with it so far. I have very damaged, dry hair from always coloring it throughout the years. I was really happy to try this because it is affordable and can be found at the local drugstore. So far, I am really loving it. It makes my hair feel soft, shiny and undamaged. I would recommend this product if you are looking for something to help repair your damaged hair.
Shaye K.
Chattanooga , TN
Loving this in combination with the conditioner and hair mask!!! My hair has never felt/smelt/looked better! It's been really troublesome since recently coloring my hair, but this has brought t back to life! I was super impressed after getting hr opportunity to try this set out from L'Oréal and Influenster! Definitely recommended this set for color damaged hair!
Michelle L.
Does this moisturizer well
Shenoa L.
Calgary, AB
I am about to put the new Color Radiance products to the ultimate test with a new deep red hair color. Any other bottle red-heads who can tell me if this will extend the life of my color? #HairExpertise
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
Is this sulfate free? Will it damage or shorten my hair color time by my using this? I have a salon permanent color.
Mariah A.
Tucson, AZ
Is this good for dry hair?
radhia b.
I have a verry oily haïr is it good for ?