BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

FORMULATED WITH UV FILTERS TO TRANSFORM COLOUR-TREATED HAIR
The Color Radiance formula with UV filters works on 2 levels:

1. Nourishes the hair and transforms its surface.
2. Protects the fibre from external aggressions, keeping hair shiny and vibrant.

SHAMPOO: A shampoo with UV filters that nourishes coloured hair from root to tip and wraps it with protective care.

CONDITIONER: A caring conditioner that helps protect the hair fibre from external aggressions and accentuates
haircolour’s radiance.

INSTANT MIRACLE: A rinse-out treatment that provides complete protective care to instantly condition dry, coloured hair and revive its shine.

• I have VERY damaged hair with a lot of breakage. ...Be the first to answer!
  • I have super damaged and colored hair, but an oily scalp, this soun...1 Answers
  • I have a verry oily haïr is it good for ?1 Answers
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
its honestly hard for me to find good hair products for my hair since i have dry damaged hair, when i got these products i was amazed eith how this was the only shampoo that did mot leave my hair dry and clumpys it felt amazing as well as the conditioner although ot had a strong smell and it lingered onto my hair it felt nice and healthier my hair didnt looked damaged but the hair mask really made it completely after rinsing my hair my hair felt silky smooth and so soft i absolutely love this this is now my favorite hair products!!!
Shaye K.
Shaye K.
Chattanooga , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loving this in combination with the conditioner and hair mask!!! My hair has never felt/smelt/looked better! It's been really troublesome since recently coloring my hair, but this has brought t back to life! I was super impressed after getting hr opportunity to try this set out from L'Oréal and Influenster! Definitely recommended this set for color damaged hair!
Maddie B.
Maddie B.
Portland, OR
Love this! It smells great and moisturizers my hair so well. I use the shampoo, conditioner, and deep treatment. I used the deep treatment as a leave in conditioner and it left my hair soft and frizz-free! Not sure how well it actually maintains color, but would still recommend to color-damaged hair because of its ability to lock in moisture!!
Yanesha C.
Yanesha C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So i tried this set out via Influenster complimentary for testing purposes. They sent me the set of shampoo, conditioner, & hair mask. It's a good product for the price but i feel that its more for ppl with medium to coarse damaged hair. My hair is fine so i felt that it over proteinised & fried my ends. Smells great!
RaeAnn S.
RaeAnn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing product! I enjoy using this product! I can tell a huge difference when using this product. It really give my hair hydration that it needs because of my coloring it. I will defiantly buy this product again. I would recommend this product to any of my friends that color their hair like I do.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is what I received in my voxbox along with the corresponding conditioner and mask, and I LOVE THIS LINE! I do color my hair and this stuff has been absolutely amazing, no color rinses out during washes and my hair feels amazing while also making my hair easier to style! Love it❤
Shella F.
Shella F.
Brooklyn, NY
I was lucky enough to receive this shampoo ,conditioner and mask in a vox box. I really needed it because my hair was so damaged and dry. It has helped my color treated hair so much. I would recommend this shampoo to anyone who has color treated hair that is damaged .
Sable A.
Sable A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my new voxbox! The shampoo isn't drying.
The rinse has a great slip for detangling. I love the deep conditioner it's not super expensive so it's a great add on to your own collection. I would try it again. I love the smell it's long lasting....
brianna r.
brianna r.
San Jose, CA
i got this for free to try it out and these products are amazing my hair was dry and as soon as i used this my hair suddenly was super soft and smelt good i can definitely feel the difference between this and old products i used so this is a must have
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Clinton, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first time using the products and I was pretty impressed on how good they all smell! My hair was very soft and smelt so good! I did notice that my hair got greasy a little faster than normal tho. Would still use these products!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Does this moisturizer well
Shenoa L.
Shenoa L.
Calgary, AB
I am about to put the new Color Radiance products to the ultimate test with a new deep red hair color. Any other bottle red-heads who can tell me if this will extend the life of my color? #HairExpertise
Mariah A.
Mariah A.
Tucson, AZ
Is this good for dry hair?
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
hessmer, la
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this sulfate free? Will it damage or shorten my hair color time by my using this? I have a salon permanent color.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Billings, MT
I have super damaged and colored hair, but an oily scalp, this sounds way too good to be true from the drugstore. What do you guys think that have tried it? I've tried other shampoos and conditioners from this line and wasn't ever super impressed and switched half way through. I'm super picky lol