L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Arginine Resist

FORMULATED WITH ARGININE TO TRANSFORM FRAGILE HAIR
Enriched with the amino acid Arginine, the formula provides a triple action to help reduce hair fall:

1. Nourishes the bulb.
2. Strengthens the fibre.
3. Hair grows more resistant.

SHAMPOO: A strengthening shampoo with Arginine cleanses the scalp and nourishes the root, leaving hair stronger.

CONDITIONER: A nourishing conditioner that penetrates hair from root to tip for hair that is soft, strong, and shiny.

REINFORCING SPRAY:
A root spray that stimulates micro-circulation at the bulb, ensuring stronger hair growth from the root for more resistance to hair fall.

Are these worth it or what brand should I buy?
Would you recommend this product for someone with oily hair that’s prone to thinning? What product would you recommend ?
This product can I use to my scalp?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Arginine Resist!
How would you rate this product?
Celeste T.
Lexington , TN
Purchased at: Dollar General
This whole entire line (especially the purple) smells so amazing makes my mouth water (literally) And works wonderfully!!! All time favorite line of hair products and favorite smell as well!! I’ve never used a hair line from any brand that just works wonderfully on all aspects of my hair, however this line makes my hair grow, look thicker, shines, voluminous, smell amazing after the wash and just down right make my hair more beautiful!!! This is my #1 NO MATTER WHAT!!! I highest recommend especially since you can get it for cheat at dollar general!! Amazingly satisfied!
Esmailin S.
Bronx , NY
I have been using several of the products for hair loss from this company, and I am currently on my third month of use, including the DHT Blocker, which I have reviewed separately and highly recommend. I used the NutraViv topical serum for two months, which works great but I decided to try the NutraM Melatonin Clinical Hair Growth Serum, and I actually prefer the NutraM Melatonin over the other serum. It leaves less residue on the hair. Over time, my hair has gotten thicker and healthier, and continues to improve the longer I use. I have used many other DHT blockers as well as topical DHT blockers from other companies, but I am getting better results from this line of products and I plan to continue using them.
Samara F.
I've used this and I love it mostly because it smells so great but also because it makes my hair feel super soft and lightweight. My hair is never frizzy or staticky after I use this. I recommend this product to girls with thin hair!
Daniela M.
Ya he probado este trío y sin duda son maravillosos, no maltratan mi cabello y el resultado es grandioso, me lo deja super suave y brilloso. Cómo no ser uno de mis productos favoritos? Sin duda alguna se los recomiendo.
Brianna M.
Lubbock, TX
Love theach shampoo and conditioner. It smells great leaves my hair nice and smooth and it doesn't leave it oily. I definitely chose this brand over others
Zoe C.
Laurier, WA
I am so impressed with this brand. I dye my hair every 6-8 weeks to my hair wasn't in the greatest shape. It wouldn't grow quick, felt dry & would always snap. MY hair is now super shiny, grows faster & feels amazing & healthy. Ive been buying salon shampoo costing over $30 a bottle for years & now using this ive been able to save money & ditch the salon brands !
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ve-0618333 roibel S.
Q this really works or at least worked for me use it for a while and saw my result because my hair was falling much
Lianna Y.
I'm definitely a fan of the spray. I use it while my hair is drying and then once more after it is completely dry and my hair instantly feels softer, which is pretty incredible considering how soft it usually is. The shampoo and the conditioner smell pretty good, some sort of lemony citrus scent, and they're doing quite well. My hair is shinier and I haven't had any hair falling out when I take off hoodies since I started using that (primarily where I had hair falling out). On the other hand, it seems to get tangled a bit more easily and feels rougher at the ends than when I use my usual conditioner, which I usually go in with the spray to fix. My hair is also less fluffy than it usually is, which I don't like at all. If I were to keep on using this after this bottle, I would probably try to see if using my regular conditioner in conjunction with this helped at all.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Amanda B.
Natrona Hts, PA
I tried this shampoo and I liked it, wasn't able to fully was the conditioner out. So had to switch every other day.
Jorge R.
Albuquerque, NM
Average hair products nothing to be so happy over. Wouldn't mind getting this as a gift. It would last me an entire year as the set alone. Sxent is good and you do get a lot of product. Better then alot of store brands but not high quality brand.