Hair CareHair ProductsL'Oréal Paris
L’Oréal Paris Hair Expertise 8-second Wonder Water

L’Oréal Paris Hair Expertise 8-second Wonder Water

Directions: The product is use in the shower as a rinse-out, after shampooing. Apply the product on hair lengths, rub on hair for 8 seconds (the product may foam or feel warm on the hair), and then rinse out. Product benefits: Instant hair transformation. Hair is softer, shinier and detangled with no weighdown. Product technology: 8-second Wonder Water is powered by the latest in hair care technology, Lamellar technology from Korea. Ultra-light, moisture-rich particles target damaged areas of the hair and instantly penetrate the hair fiber to deliver nourishment and repair without overcoating the rest of the hair.

I’ve heard this products does wonders for your hair. Has anyone ever used this product and if so, how’d you like it?
Does this product work to repair damaged hair?
Start your review of L’Oréal Paris Hair Expertise 8-second Wonder Water!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,055 reviews
L’Oréal Paris Hair Expertise 8-second Wonder Water uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’m not sure if my expectations were overly high, but I feel like when you call a product 8-second Wonder Water it should be pretty life changing after the first use 🤷🏼‍♀️ I have used it twice so far and it isn’t a bad product by any means. It smells amazing, very tropical and coconuty. My hair felt instantly softer after I used it and I was able to use less conditioner. I have super dry hair, so hydration is important to me and the main reason I bought this product. But once my hair dried, I just didn’t see much of a difference in shine and texture. This product is super affordable, less than $8 on Amazon and you don’t need much so it should last a while. I’ll definitely continue using it and hopefully by the end of this bottle I’ll be convinced to buy another one, but I’m just not sure because it doesn’t seem to be making much of a difference for me.
Amy P.
Brookshire, TX
L’Oréal Paris Hair Expertise 8-second Wonder Water uploaded by Amy P.
L’Oréal Paris Hair Expertise 8-second Wonder Water uploaded by Amy P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Stop what you’re doing, get on Amazon and order this 8 second water wonder from L'Oréal Paris My hair has been so dry and a tangled mess lately. I don’t color my hair so I’m blaming winter. I was hesitant I would see a difference of a product that only sits in my hair for 8 seconds. 8 seconds to transform my hair? Yep that’s all it took! My hair is the softest and smoothest it has EVER been. 🤩 These results are after only 1️⃣ treatment! I can’t wait to see the long term results! L’oreal Paris Hair Expertise 8 Second Wonder Water
sonya R.
Rome, NY
L’Oréal Paris Hair Expertise 8-second Wonder Water uploaded by sonya R.
This stuff is a god sent!! I'm in the process of rebuilding my hair and bringing it back to life. it had all broken off last year with all the stress I went through medically. This is a 8 second treatment if you will, that I put on after I'm done with shampoo and conditioner. when you put it on, it instantly warms right up and lathers great. The great part about it is you only have to leave it on for 8 secs. it smells amazing and leaves your hair feeling so soft afterwards!
angelica G.
Ocean Grove, NJ
L’Oréal Paris Hair Expertise 8-second Wonder Water uploaded by angelica G.
Purchased at: Amazon
MIRACLE HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT!!! After just ONE use this stuff had my hair feeling and looking like silk! It gives it a shine like no other! Over a month long time period of using it, my hair has transformed & is so full, soft, and shiny!!! You need to try this! #goodhairday
Lida M.
Las Vegas, NV
L’Oréal Paris Hair Expertise 8-second Wonder Water uploaded by Lida M.
Purchased at: Amazon
excelente chica este producto y económico muy fácil de usar y súper recomendable para pelos maltratados te ayuda a desenredar al 100
Vanessa U.
Brooklyn, NY
L’Oréal Paris Hair Expertise 8-second Wonder Water uploaded by Vanessa U.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Omg this has been a life saver for my unruly dry curly hair. It has become my holy grail from now on!
Chelsea M.
Hialeah, FL
L’Oréal Paris Hair Expertise 8-second Wonder Water uploaded by Chelsea M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I decided to this a try due to the hype. I really thought "This has to be a gimmick." But boy was I wrong. Per instructions, I shampooing my hair. For those wondering, I use Loreal shampoo and conditioner majority of the time. After putting my hair treatment, conditioner and detangling with the conditioner, I used this wonder water. Okay, let me start with the warmth!! As you pour this onto your scalp, it will feel warm so do not be alarmed. The warmth is sooooooo relaxing. I finish, I know its only 8 seconds but I massage it into my scalp down to my ends and rinse. My hair loves it. All I wish is that it were to come in a larger bottle!
Jennifer B.
Fairmont, WV
L’Oréal Paris Hair Expertise 8-second Wonder Water uploaded by Jennifer B.
L’Oréal Paris Hair Expertise 8-second Wonder Water uploaded by Jennifer B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Wow this stuff! My hair is highlighted and these crazy West Virginia winters leave it dry,unmanageable, and frizzy. I seen all the amazing reviews on social media and just had to try. I’ve used it once and I’m addicted! So simple and quick for amazing results. Just shampoo hair, apply 20 ml for short or medium hair, more for longer, massage for eight seconds, you will feel a slight warming sensation as the product activates, rinse and THAT’S It!!! 8 seconds!!!! The results are immediate my hair was totally transformed!!!
Yesi AL Y.
Maurice, LA
L’Oréal Paris Hair Expertise 8-second Wonder Water uploaded by Yesi AL Y.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My favorite product ever, my hair is really dry im start use this awesome product and my hair is so shine and looks healthy. L’Oréal Paris Hair Expertise 8-second Wonder Water
Magdalena V.
L’Oréal Paris Hair Expertise 8-second Wonder Water uploaded by Magdalena V.
Visibly transforms hair from the 1st use. I love it. My hair looks and feels super hydrated.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...