BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Volume. Thickening. Feels like 2X more hair.

Introducing our newest Advanced Haircare line for voluptuous, volume-infused hair. Our system penetrates hair fiber from root to core to tip for healthier looking hair. It works to create texture from within to generate a thicker feel and infuses lasting volume over time.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• My hair is so thin. Looking for a boost to my flat hair. ...5 Answers
  • I have wasted so much money on hair products to battle my...4 Answers
  • I'm on the search for a new shampoo. I'm wondering if thi...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Volume Filler Thickening Shampoo
  • "I have very thin hair and it works wonderfully and better then any thickening, filling shampoo or conditioner ive tried previous." in 5 reviews
  • "I have thick, wavy hair and it doesn't make it dry frizzy at all." in 1 review
  • "Although if you're going to use this shampoo use the matching conditioner or your hair won't be soft." in 1 review
  • "I have very thin hair so I decided to use this because most hair products dont work for me and I refuse to use womans rogaine (though I have unused box I dont want inside my cabinet I bought before reading reviews) and I can honestly say I love this!" in 1 review
  • "I have been using this shampoo for a couple months, it smells good,pretty packaging and does make my super thin hair feel thick but ever sense I started using it my hair looks so greasy and unwashed." in 1 review
Sabrina W.
Salyersville
I really enjoy using this shampoo. It smells so good and truly helps to give volume to my fine, flat hair. My hair looks so much thicker and healthier and has much more body when I use this shampoo. It really does what it's supposed to do, which is why I've bought it several times since I first tried it. I definitely recommend that those with fine, flat, limp hair give it a try... it's certainly helped me.
Denise S.
San Diego, CA
If you're expecting miracles from L'Oreal Volume Filler, look elsewhere. This shampoo is NOT a permanent fix for thinning or fine hair, but it does work as a temporary solution to boost volume.

I've tried a lot of hair products designed for fine hair, and this is one of the few I've used that made a noticeable difference. I highly recommend using the matching conditioner with this, as the volumizing benefits are not as intense if you only use one.

Not only does this shampoo smell great, my hair actually FEELS thicker when I apply it! Plus, it doesn't leave hair greasy looking or weighed down.

Although it's on the pricier end of drugstore shampoos, I definitely recommend this system to temporarily thicken hair. It gave me a bit of a confidence boost, that's for sure!
Chelsea G.
I’m always on the hunt for a good volumizing shampoo and this was pretty good! I do like other brands better but for the price you can’t really go wrong. I like a shampoo that does what it says it’s going to do and this gave a little bit of volume to my hair. It lathers nicely. I wish it gave my hair more oomph but it’s decent enough.
Nathalia N.
bound brook
Me encanta l'oréal Paris y sobre todo este producto porque deja mi cabello sedoso brilloso tanto que enamoro Así que lo recomiendo 100% para aquellas personas que tiene el cabello lacio porque no sé cómo les iría a las personas con el cabello con rizos Supongo que los haría un poco más sueltos Así que si quieres lograr eso en tu cabello puedes probarlo
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Not impressed with this shampoo at all, it smells amazing but that's about it. It didn't give me the lightweight volume I look for in a shampoo. It weighed my hair down and by the end of the day it looked greasy and totally flat. Definitely will not be purchasing this again.
Sophie B.
Oakland, CA
This shampoo really makes a difference to my hair. It keeps it non greasy all day. Upon brushing my hair goes smooth, soft and looks flowing. Even if my hair gets blown by the wind later in the day or sweaty from hot weather I just brush it and it goes back to its neat condition, which did not happen with other shampoo brands. After a day of walking in 40 degrees Celsius my hair miraculously looked and felt fresh! I only use L'Oreal Paris products on my hair now. Having to go back to other shampoos makes my hair feel rough and less manageable by comparison.
Haley P.
Kingston, TN
My mom just bought this and I tried it. My first thought was that it smelled amazing! And after I used it I feel like I could tell a difference! It makes my hair soft and after a few uses I feel like it might actually be thickening my hair!😊 I love this product and I definitely recommend giving it a try, especially if you have thin hair like mine.
Becky N.
Levering
I don’t know that there’s really a hair product out there that would make my mop look as shiny and luxurious as the models on t.v., but I suppose that’s because I’m not a model. But! I do like the scents of the L’Oréal products.
Missy Z.
Lancaster, CA
I love how soft and thick it makes my hair feel. I have thin hair but once i started using the shampoo and conditioner to make my hair thicker it works. If you have thin hair you should try tjis product. Work within first use.
Genevieve A.
Chapman, KS
I like this product as it does what it says it will. I have not used salon products for thickening hair so I don't really have anything to compare it to but right out of the shower, I could tell that my hair felt thicker and more full. I used more products from L'Oreal to help with volume while blow drying and I felt it made a major difference in my hair. I don't have THIN hair but it is fine so I was looking for a boost. It did not disappoint!
Mariah S.
Does it make your hair greasy?
Wendy W.
FLORENCE, SC
My hair is so thin. Looking for a boost to my flat hair. Does this shampoo make a notable difference?
Tiffany L.
I have very fine hair and it's thinning due to a thyroid condition I have. Would anyone recommend this product ?
Cheryl J.
Cincinnati, OH
I have wasted so much money on hair products to battle my thinning hair. Does the product REALLY work, at least for the time it takes to empty the entire bottle, and does it have an accompanying conditioner? Do you get better results from using the two together?
Sarah H.
Huntsville, IL
I am trying to find a new shampoo and conditioner that adds volume to my hair without making it oily. I've had short hair for a long time and now I'm growing it out long. The longer it gets, the less volume it seems to have. Does anyone else have this situation? Has this shampoo worked for you?

back