BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Volume. Thickening. Feels like 2X more hair.

Introducing our newest Advanced Haircare line for voluptuous, volume-infused hair. Our system penetrates hair fiber from root to core to tip for healthier looking hair. It works to create texture from within to generate a thicker feel and infuses lasting volume over time.

• Aqua/Water/EAU

• Does this conditioner give lasting volume? 4 Answers
  • I haven't try this conditioner on my hair yet.. The last ...2 Answers
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Keep in mind while reading this review that I have only tried the conditioner, not the shampoo.

The results I got from using this conditioner were quite overwhelming. This conditioner has a mix of amino acids and wheat protein as well as moisturizing components, and I find that it provides the perfect combination of protein and moisture.

I love to use this conditioner following a shampoo, or even as a cowash. This stuff really improves the condition of my hair, and I don’t know how it does it, but the split ends that I was beginning to develop are practically nonexistent.
Chelsea G.
I bought this conditioner along with the shampoo to help bring volume to my sometimes flat hair. It really works! I also really like the scent. It leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth and I don’t really experience any frizz while air drying which is super important for me.
Angel V.
Sherwood, TN
I love the scent, the price, and the packaging.
I often find coupons and sales on this brand which influences my purchase. However, even for a bargain this product works amazing for my long hair. Flyaways are usually nonexistent after using this conditioner. The scent holds in my hair which is important to me also! Highly recommend this product
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a very traditional conditioner, which means it rinses well, smells nice (if a bit artificial) and does what is promised (leave your hair with nice volume). The huge bottle makes it a good value, but it’s not for someone who likes to switch brands a lot. I used it up, but it took forever, and I was kind of sick of it in the end.
Alissa M.
San Antonio
This conditioner is good, but I can’t say it really helped volumize my hair. It’s affordable. Smelled great. However it didn’t meet the mark when it came to accomplishing what it claimed it would. It may just be that it isn’t suited for curly hair, but I was a bit disappointed
Justina W.
N Chesterfld, VA
This conditioner really did bring volume to my hair. It's when I try to deep shampoo it to get a lot of the excess oil out of my hair it can go really flat. So this conditioner definitely helped bring some life back to my hair with the combination of the elvive hair mask.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I love L'Oréal makeup so I decided to try out their hair product line.  I have thick hair, but saw this on sale and bought it.  I thought that if it didn't work for my already thick hair that I could give it to a friend to use.  However, this is a great conditioner, and I decided to keep it!  I don't notice that it makes my hair thicker, but it does provide volume.  My hair often goes flat by the end of the day when I don't use this conditioner.  It also is easy to rinse out and smells great!
Charlea M.
This conditioner smells amazing and works well on color treated hair. I have naturally thin hair and it provides great thickening to my hair. I bought it at Walmart for about $4.50 and it works quite well. I will definitely purchase again in the future.
Pamela M.
Butler, IN
I used this product for awhile, it did cause some buildup in my scalp when used often, so I rotated it with other products. Affordable product, smells nice, leaves hair soft. I did feel like my hair had more volume when using it as well.
Lana P.
Loved this product! It did leave my hair giving me that extra volume with my long hair and not holding it down. My hair was nice and shiny with it also but I felt my hair had a little bit more breakage than i wanted.
Brittnee C.
Springdale, AR
Does this conditioner give lasting volume?
Jane I.
Sugar Land, TX
I haven't try this conditioner on my hair yet.. The last time I used conditioner, my hair started to become oily and had split ends, so would you recommend this product?
Sarah D.
Saskatoon , SK
How do you guys like this conditioner?! Let me know...
Crystal M.
Chase, BC
Anyone ever try this? I just started using this shampoo /conditioner and it is amazing! Very soft and smells awesome. Would recommend to anyone who is trying to find something better
Jojo p.
palmdale
Does it keep your hair clean for long ?