L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Volume Filler Thickening Conditioner uploaded by Amanda H.L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Volume Filler Thickening Conditioner uploaded by Gale B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Volume. Thickening. Feels like 2X more hair.

Introducing our newest Advanced Haircare line for voluptuous, volume-infused hair. Our system penetrates hair fiber from root to core to tip for healthier looking hair. It works to create texture from within to generate a thicker feel and infuses lasting volume over time.

• Aqua/Water/EAU
  • Methylisothiazolinone
  • Sodium Hydroxide

Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I love L'Oréal makeup so I decided to try out their hair product line.  I have thick hair, but saw this on sale and bought it.  I thought that if it didn't work for my already thick hair that I could give it to a friend to use.  However, this is a great conditioner, and I decided to keep it!  I don't notice that it makes my hair thicker, but it does provide volume.  My hair often goes flat by the end of the day when I don't use this conditioner.  It also is easy to rinse out and smells great!
Angel V.
Sherwood, TN
I love the scent, the price, and the packaging.
I often find coupons and sales on this brand which influences my purchase. However, even for a bargain this product works amazing for my long hair. Flyaways are usually nonexistent after using this conditioner. The scent holds in my hair which is important to me also! Highly recommend this product
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a very traditional conditioner, which means it rinses well, smells nice (if a bit artificial) and does what is promised (leave your hair with nice volume). The huge bottle makes it a good value, but it’s not for someone who likes to switch brands a lot. I used it up, but it took forever, and I was kind of sick of it in the end.
Abie P.
Plattsburgh, Ny
I like it. It does volumize my hair. I’m not using the shampoo right not so it’s not maximum results.  It volunteers and thickens your hair. My hair is color treated and it works fine. It works on my dry scalp also. I like it and am waiting to try the shampoo with it!
Lana P.
Loved this product! It did leave my hair giving me that extra volume with my long hair and not holding it down. My hair was nice and shiny with it also but I felt my hair had a little bit more breakage than i wanted.
Desirae M.
Zapata , TX
I love this! I recommend it to anyone wanting their hair to feel fuller. I have been using it for a few months and my hair feels amazing for a few days after I wash my hair. It's definitely worth the price!
mimi l.
This is another basic conditioner. It didn’t really give my hair any extra volume, which I was a little disappointed with. It smells nice and does what any regular conditioner that you could buy can do.
Kelly L.
This one is a great conditioner. It takes me quite a while to get through the big bottle as I don’t need a whole lot. The price point is excellent. It leaves my dry hair soft and smooth. I would buy this again
Autumn D.
Kaukauna, WI
Only need a little bit of conditioner for it to work! Has a very strong scent which I don’t mind. It’s affordable and I got mine at target. The smell stays in your hair all day.
kayla b.
Wayne , WV
Great hair utensil, works well and isn’t damaging. Used it many times. Will use it again. Purchased it at Walmart, hassle free. A tip I have is to not have the heat so high, it’s less damaging to your hair. Recommend this for most ages :)