BeautyHairHair ProductsHAIR EXPERT
L'Oreal Paris Volume Filler Shampoo

L'Oreal Paris Hair Expert Volume Filler Shampoo

by HAIR EXPERT

Our system penetrates hair fiber from root to core to tip for healthier looking hair. It works to create texture from within to generate a thicker feel and infuses lasting volume over time. Packaging may vary, what you receive may not be what is reflected on site.*Based on consumer study.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Hair Expert Volume Filler Shampoo!
Courtney T.
Little Elm, TX
L'Oreal Paris Hair Expert Volume Filler Shampoo uploaded by Courtney T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have greasy hair and scalp which can leave my hair flat. This is my go to shampoo for filling the much needed volume without adding and product or greasiness to my fine hair!
Delena W.
Hokes Bluff, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Great shampoo. Smells wonderful. Lathers great. Leaves hair very manageable Scent is long lasting.
Elena P.
Murrieta, CA
I have really long hair , that's always resulted in me lacking volume. Because the weight of my hair , Also after my 2nd baby my hair has never been so thin so when I seen this (and the super low price) I wanted to give it a try. First of all I LOVE the smell. It sticks to my hair well after. I have only been using it fr about a week now. I have noticed it's a little more airy and softer but I didn't notice any real big volume or thickness. Not yet at least. I'm still excited to use it and I do love the smell so I'll keep using it in hopes of results.
jasmine T.
Harlingen, TX
I started using thus shampoo because my hair lacked volume. I do have really think hair but I didn’t like that it was always flat, so when I started using this shampoo, I began to notice the volume in my hair improving and now I am hooked to this shampoo!

Looking for your answer?