L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Volume Filler Densifying Gelee uploaded by Michelle E.L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Volume Filler Densifying Gelee uploaded by Elienai E.L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Volume Filler Densifying Gelee uploaded by Brianna B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #8 in Scalp Treatments

Volume. Volume Builder. Weightless Styling.

Introducing our newest line of Advanced Treatment for voluptuous, volume-infused hair. This light airy formula instantly melts into hair upon application and provides instant volume after blow-drying. Non-greasy. No weigh down.

Aqua/Water/EAU, Hydroxyethylcellulose, VP/VA Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Arginine, Glutamic Acid, Serine, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Linalool, Limonene, Aminopropyl Triethoxysilane, Methylisothiazolinone, Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol, Alphaisomethyl Ionone, Soluble Collagen, Citral

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Volume Filler Densifying Gelee makes my hair look so voluminous! I have thin fine hair, that is sometimes a little flat. This gelee works at the scalp to provide volume to your lifeless hair. You can find this at from your local pharmacy store to your local grocery store. Very affordable, and worth every penny.
Diane W.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I have very fine, thin hair. I found this product works best for me on dry hair. I use Rusk Thick spray on my towel dried hair, then blow dry. Then I put a small amount of the L'Oreal Volume Filler in my palm, rub hands together and then lightly rub it through my hair and kind of finger style my hair. It has changed how my hair looks! I was afraid of the texture because products like this usually weigh my hair down and/or make it look greasy. But this? Va-va-VOOM!!!! And it holds it's volume all day and even for second day hair!!
Paige K.
I love this gel product. I use this on my damp hair and blow dry it to increase volume. My hair has really thinned from straightening it, so this product helps add the volume i am used to. I love this product so much!
Molina V.
When I first used it it worked very well, but then after my first bottle I went and bought another bottle and it doesn’t do anything to my hair anymore! 😱 idk what happened.
Angelica C.
Victoria, TX
Recently this product was promoted heavily and I had to try it out myself. I used it for about 2 weeks and noticed that each time my hair had a decent amount of volume. For its price point it’s very well. Going to look into more methods of improving the products potential.
Leanna H.
Kingsland, GA
Give me good volume but doesn’t last all day. I get kinda oily using this but it definitely makes a different when applied and for a while after. By the end of the day my hair feels kinda weird but I still use it because of the volume it gives!
Victoria Caroline P.
rua Eucaliptos 585, Cotia Sp
I love makeup, I try to see what combines with me and that leaves my skin more cared, in general makeup barons, brushes! everything that goes in contact with my skin
Marya G.
Este producto es maravilloso yo tengo muy poquito cabello y este producto me ayuda bastante con mi cabello ase que se vea mas esponjoso Ami me encanta porque el aroma es muy bueno lo recomiendo especialmente si eres como yo con poco cabello
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
Lacey S.
Radford
I love this stuff it really helps in the winter when my head is so dry and I have terrible dandruff. I really think it helps with my volume to since my hair is so thin this stuff gives it the extra boast it needs!
Angela D.
I see people saying this doesn't weigh their hair down. My question is though are you wearing your hair straight or curly when using this since its a gel? I am a tad confused? I need volumeee bad
S. W.
Do you use this as a styling gel?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Michelle E.
Helena , AL
Does everyone have a hard time finding the L’Oréal Densifying hair gelee? I cannot find it anywhere around where I live and I have to buy it in bulk online, so it lasts! I used to be able to get it at Walmart and CVS L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Volume Filler Densifying Gelee
Influenster M.