L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Volume Filler Densifying Gelee uploaded by Brianna B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Volume. Volume Builder. Weightless Styling.

Introducing our newest line of Advanced Treatment for voluptuous, volume-infused hair. This light airy formula instantly melts into hair upon application and provides instant volume after blow-drying. Non-greasy. No weigh down.

Aqua/Water/EAU, Hydroxyethylcellulose, VP/VA Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Arginine, Glutamic Acid, Serine, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Linalool, Limonene, Aminopropyl Triethoxysilane, Methylisothiazolinone, Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol, Alphaisomethyl Ionone, Soluble Collagen, Citral

Buy on Amazon
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
I really liked this gelee. It wasn't a huge difference with volume and thickness but did make a difference which is more than most do. But it also didn't weigh my hair down or make my oily hair greasy even after skipping a day of washing my hair. It also made my hair super soft and shiny and smooth. It worked even better with the matching shampoo and conditioner too of course but works great with others too. Deff a must try for anyone with fine flat thin hair!
Faith S.
Faith S.
Bentonville, AR
I use this stuff everyday! It gives my hair strength and texture. It doesn't smell bad, it's actually a pretty decent sent. This is the only product of its kind I use. It's met every expectation I've had. I am completely satisfied with this product!
Será que é bom para qualquer tipo de cabeloo, adoraria esprementar no meu cabelo linda a embalagem.
Dawn T.
Dawn T.
Lone Star , TX
A nonsticky gel that helps hair appear thicker. My hair is fine and thin, especially on top. I use about a nickel size amount on towel dry hair, rub into my hair with my fingers, starting at roots and working to ends. I then blow dry with a round brush. It works really well in my opinion, making my hair appear much thicker and providing a little lift at the roots. I can't live without this stuff. I know there are some high end products that also work really well but for the low cost of this one, it's hands down a winner.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Helena, AL
I love this stuff I buy it in sets of 7. It has very little scent. It melts into your hair and makes it very voluminous. This stuff is the holy grail for fine hair and I wish I could find a lifetime supply I love it that much!
Dana S.
Dana S.
I have mixed feelings about this product. Maybe I don't really need this because I have a ton of hair, but I have not noticed a volume at all. I also feel that it puts a weird texture onto my hair. However it does not feel weighted when I use it.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
I put this on after my shower and then blow dry my hair upside down. It lifts from the roots for extra thick locks. Smells great and doesn't leave behind residue. My hair doesn't feel weighed down.
Jesicka R.
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
This brand of hair works really good I would recommend this to anyone it's worth the buy and try definitely worth it
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
I really like this for voluminous hair! It's super affordable and you can pick it up at Walmart
ItsBrandy M.
ItsBrandy M.
I have really fine hair this shampoo really help my hair to get a volume I needed .
It meets my expectation
Angela D.
Angela D.
I see people saying this doesn't weigh their hair down. My question is though are you wearing your hair straight or curly when using this since its a gel? I am a tad confused? I need volumeee bad
Leslie F.
Leslie F.
Revere, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Efi G.
Efi G.
Thessaloniki
Is it sticky or it's good on hair?
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Conshohocken, PA
Does this leave any build up in your hair? I find that the products that actually create lasting volume end up leaving sticky residue behind by the end of the day.
S. W.
S. W.
Do you use this as a styling gel?