L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Volume Filler Densifying Gelee uploaded by Elienai E.L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Volume Filler Densifying Gelee uploaded by Brianna B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #21 in Scalp Treatments

Volume. Volume Builder. Weightless Styling.

Introducing our newest line of Advanced Treatment for voluptuous, volume-infused hair. This light airy formula instantly melts into hair upon application and provides instant volume after blow-drying. Non-greasy. No weigh down.

Aqua/Water/EAU, Hydroxyethylcellulose, VP/VA Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Arginine, Glutamic Acid, Serine, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Linalool, Limonene, Aminopropyl Triethoxysilane, Methylisothiazolinone, Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol, Alphaisomethyl Ionone, Soluble Collagen, Citral

Buy on Amazon
Natalie A.
Gainesville, GA
I have used this product and it worked great! It did give my hair volume. I have long thin curly hair and I really need more volume. This product works and I recommend for anyone who needs the volume!
Gabby M.
Are use this on my hair in a given a lot of value our use other products but they can’t compare to this one and it made my hair really shiny and smooth this is the best product I have ever used on my hair I run out then I have to go buy more best product other products can I contact you just want to say you’re the only one I will use from now on
Wilma Q.
Coral springs
L'Oreal rated good because I can rely on the real to always come through with your hair is a really good product and it's not too expensive you can find it at Walgreens or CVS
Carly M.
Arlington Hts, IL
I use products like these all the time and this one is not my favorite. I have very curly and very dry skin, and it works but not as well as other products. Overall I recomend it to anyone who needs a scalp treatment on a budget.
Sarah M.
I have very fine, bleach blonde hair that has zero life (aka volume & bounce). I have always relied on moose to give my hair lift while blow-drying. However, even the best moose doesnt deliver the results that I need. THIS product is the ONLY product that delivers on the promise to create volume/life! I have been using it after every shampoo for about a year now. In addition to the immediate results, I also notice that it prolongs the life of each blow-out, which requires me to wash less often. I highly recommend this volume filler!!
Michelle E.
Helena, AL
I love this stuff I buy it in sets of 7. It has very little scent. It melts into your hair and makes it very voluminous. This stuff is the holy grail for fine hair and I wish I could find a lifetime supply I love it that much!
Jazmin S.
I received this product on here and I got the purple one and it made my hair dry and hard and tangled I didn’t really like it I kept on using it just so it wouldn’t go to waste
Alyssa H.
I really liked this gelee. It wasn't a huge difference with volume and thickness but did make a difference which is more than most do. But it also didn't weigh my hair down or make my oily hair greasy even after skipping a day of washing my hair. It also made my hair super soft and shiny and smooth. It worked even better with the matching shampoo and conditioner too of course but works great with others too. Deff a must try for anyone with fine flat thin hair!
Tiffany B.
Kirksville, MO
I have short hair with medium thickness but no volume. This product gives me volume all day with no build up and it smells great! It is not sticky or heavy at all.
Dawn T.
Lone Star , TX
A nonsticky gel that helps hair appear thicker. My hair is fine and thin, especially on top. I use about a nickel size amount on towel dry hair, rub into my hair with my fingers, starting at roots and working to ends. I then blow dry with a round brush. It works really well in my opinion, making my hair appear much thicker and providing a little lift at the roots. I can't live without this stuff. I know there are some high end products that also work really well but for the low cost of this one, it's hands down a winner.
Angela D.
I see people saying this doesn't weigh their hair down. My question is though are you wearing your hair straight or curly when using this since its a gel? I am a tad confused? I need volumeee bad
Gretchen J.
Bellville, OH
Is this product sticky or does it dry seamless in your hair?
Efi G.
Thessaloniki
Is it sticky or it's good on hair?
Ester B.
Donde puedo conseguirlos?
S. W.
Do you use this as a styling gel?