BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #99 in Shampoo

Clinically Tested. Reinforces Every Strand. Resists Breakage.

Triple Resist Reinforcing Shampoo instantly helps nourish hair from root to core to tip, leaving hair stronger. Hair damage due to breakage is reduced by 64%. Clinically tested When using system of shampoo, conditioner and treatment in a brushing test that measures breakage vs. non-conditioning shampoo. System of shampoo and conditioner tested for instant results + lasting transformation.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Does this product male your hair thicker over a long per...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
I bought this line of L’Oréal at Target with the conditioner and I like it. It is easy to dispense and lathers well. It rinses off without residue and doesn’t tangle my hair. With the conditioner it is a good product. Only thing is this formula makes my hair oily and used with the conditioner I didn’t notice a big change in softness or strength of hair.
Ashley D.
Beckley , WV
I love L’Oréal. I do, it smells amazing the product is affective and affordable. It makes my hair feel healthy and luscious. One major con I have with the product is that my hair being as thick as a walrus... conditioner seems to take 10 years to wash out. Even if I barely use any.
Paty S.
I purchased a lot of these with a great coupon deal at CVS. They lasted me about a year. It worked well at first and left my hair feeling soft and healthy but I don’t know what happened to my hair, but after using it for so long, my hair kind of dried out my and it felt damaged. :(
Brooke T.
Flushing , NY
Good shampoo in terms of keeping the hair clean, and keeping it oil free for a bit longer. I do wish that I could see results in terms of color protecting, or damage. Inexpensive, and usually on sale at a rite aid or cvs. Not a must have, but not a terrible product!
Angel V.
Sherwood, TN
I occasionally have to swap shampoos at least once every 2 months because they tend to stop "working" for me after that, but this product is my go to every time. It leaves my hair feeling clean, smelling amazing, and soft, with little to no breakage afterwards
Kaylee B.
Liberty, MO
I currently use this! Has a great smell and is easy to apply. I usually have an oily scalp if I don't wash my hair everyday, and this makes my hair look nicer for a day or 2 longer which is really nice! I have bought this multiple times & I recommend
Johna H.
Hammondsport , NY
I truly love the L’Oréal Paris color treated shampoo. It helps to protect my color as well as keep my hair soft and non drying. It feels in line with the hair color I use. Also the smell is just wonderful. Would recommend for sure.
Misela T.
I really like this shampoo accompanied with the conditioner. It doesn’t make my hair feel like it is completely stripped and it makes it feel so soft and flowy. I continue buying this shampoo over and over again I also love the scent.
Shayna D.
Chapel Hill, NC
Cheap. Good. Works. Will not disappoint. This product is aimed at repairing colored hair...that will be me! If you color your hair or get it colored, use this baby and you’ll feel your hair transform. Best drugstore shampoo.
Mandy B.
Loreal is one of my favorite hair care brands to buy. I've tried several different products that help with different things, but frizz has always been an issue. This product helps better than other leading brands I've tried.
Rosy L.
How long before you start to see results? I've used this shampoo for a month straight and it's made little to no difference to my hair and scalp. In fact it's made my scalp itchier. I've used this along with the conditioner and still no difference.
Angie H.
Does this stuff really work? does anyone recommend this
Laurie L.
whitehorse, YT
Is this safe to use on colored (lightened) hair or will my hair become brassy?
Nazia Q.
Katy, TX
Is it a gd 1?
Chantyl S.
Brimley, MI
I have been looking for a shampoo that will do good for my hair and I haven't had any luck. Is this shampoo good for your hair? Will it help with dry hair and split ends?