BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Clinically Tested. Reinforces Every Strand. Resists Breakage.

Triple Resist Reinforcing Shampoo instantly helps nourish hair from root to core to tip, leaving hair stronger. Hair damage due to breakage is reduced by 64%. Clinically tested When using system of shampoo, conditioner and treatment in a brushing test that measures breakage vs. non-conditioning shampoo. System of shampoo and conditioner tested for instant results + lasting transformation.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• I have been looking for a shampoo that will do good for m...2 Answers
  • Does this product male your hair thicker over a long per...1 Answers
Tamara K.
BALTIMORE, MD
I bought this line of L’Oréal at Target with the conditioner and I like it. It is easy to dispense and lathers well. It rinses off without residue and doesn’t tangle my hair. With the conditioner it is a good product. Only thing is this formula makes my hair oily and used with the conditioner I didn’t notice a big change in softness or strength of hair.
Paty S.
I purchased a lot of these with a great coupon deal at CVS. They lasted me about a year. It worked well at first and left my hair feeling soft and healthy but I don’t know what happened to my hair, but after using it for so long, my hair kind of dried out my and it felt damaged. :(
Angel V.
Sherwood, TN
I occasionally have to swap shampoos at least once every 2 months because they tend to stop "working" for me after that, but this product is my go to every time. It leaves my hair feeling clean, smelling amazing, and soft, with little to no breakage afterwards
Kaylee B.
Liberty, MO
I currently use this! Has a great smell and is easy to apply. I usually have an oily scalp if I don't wash my hair everyday, and this makes my hair look nicer for a day or 2 longer which is really nice! I have bought this multiple times & I recommend
Misela T.
I really like this shampoo accompanied with the conditioner. It doesn’t make my hair feel like it is completely stripped and it makes it feel so soft and flowy. I continue buying this shampoo over and over again I also love the scent.
Shayna D.
Brooklyn, NY
Cheap. Good. Works. Will not disappoint. This product is aimed at repairing colored hair...that will be me! If you color your hair or get it colored, use this baby and you’ll feel your hair transform. Best drugstore shampoo.
Shubhashri K.
Ashburn, VA
Anytime I feel my hair is frizzy, I look at my loreal shampoo. Totally love this shampoo, love the smell. A bit pricey, but worth every penny. Totally recommend this. I would certainly buy this product again.
Alicia C.
Newburgh, IN
I love L’Oreal’s new formula for their shampoo! The lather is perfect and isn’t to heavy. I have a dry scalp and it doesn’t dry it out anymore. It has a great scent and I’ve purchased it again and again!
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
It's a nice shampoo but for me it just didn't work the way I was hoping it would. I wanted it to really strengthen my hair but I was still left with breakage and falling hair. I used the whole line which was the shampoo,conditioner and I believe serum but even with all those things, it just don't leave me with good results. I give it 3 stars for smelling good and the sleek design of the bottle.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
This is a great shampoo. You get a lot for your money. It is a great hair softening shampoo that’s fabulous for dry scalp. It has a very good long lasting scent. I was very satisfied with this product.
Rosy L.
How long before you start to see results? I've used this shampoo for a month straight and it's made little to no difference to my hair and scalp. In fact it's made my scalp itchier. I've used this along with the conditioner and still no difference.
Angie H.
Does this stuff really work? does anyone recommend this
Nazia Q.
Katy, TX
Is it a gd 1?
Laurie L.
Daveluyville, AK
Is this safe to use on colored (lightened) hair or will my hair become brassy?
Chantyl S.
Brimley, MI
I have been looking for a shampoo that will do good for my hair and I haven't had any luck. Is this shampoo good for your hair? Will it help with dry hair and split ends?

Amazon