L'Oreal Paris Hair Expert Total Repair Extreme Shampoo 20 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Lynn P.

BY HAIR EXPERT

Total Repair Extreme penetrates layers deep to repair broken hair fibers. Renew extremely damaged, over-processed hair. Packaging may vary, what you receive may not be what is reflected on site. see more...

Norma C.
San Antonio, TX
I had very high hopes for this shampoo and it isn't totally disappointing but it's not really amazing either.The pros: fantastic smell; product is rich and creamy,lathers well,makes hair feel clean but not too "squeeky" clean, did I mention it smells great!
Cons: rinsed fairly well but did leave a residue type feel after shampooing. No other complaints.
overall results after hair dried on its own: seemed to be more smooth with less frizz.and the fragrance also lasts. :)
Megha P.
The Loreal shampoo is actually pretty good for people that don’t treat or dye their hair often. For people like me though I️ would need a better shampoo than this one. It smells good though and love the packaging!
Christina S.
Mansfield
This stuff is amazing! I have very dry wavy hair, and this is very moisturizing but does not weigh your hair down at all, will definitely be repurchasing.
Kasi ✨.
Vero Beach, FL
Hands down my favorite shampoo of the year! It's super hydrating and doesn't strip my hair. I also don't feel any build up at all.
Samantha B.
Westland, MI
My hair was severely damaged from dying and bleaching. But thanks to L'OREAL my hair is back to normal and soft as can be!
Lynn P.
Saucier, MS
I love it. It cleans my long hair very good and also has a great sent. It doesn't strip hair like most others do.
Becky B.
Lake Charles , LA
Same as the conditioner. Works pretty well. Good smell. But nothing seems to work for my hair.
Shikira H.
North Miami, FL
I notice this shampoo tends to leave my hair feeling very very dry. Does this happen to anyone else? I love it for being free of sulfates and parabens but it seems to be not too good for my hair.