BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

5 problems. 1 solution. Hair feels strong, healthy.

Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo helps repair the five visible signs of damaged hair. The results?

• 1) Rebuilt fibers

• Excelente marca de belleza tiene buen aroma y textura. Deja el c...1 Answers
  • Do you use Loreal haircare?3 Answers
  • I read reviews about hair loss with this product. Anyone have tha...5 Answers
Britt M.
This line, along with the conditioner and mask has truly saved my hair from the brink of disaster. These products work just like salon products, maybe even better! My hair felt so smooth and glossy. I used this when my hair was super long and fairly fried, and I was planning on donating my hair. I didn’t want to give away hair in awful condition, and after us so big this my hair was silky and healthy, despite not cutting my hair (minus maybe one trim) for an entire year. Thank you L’Oréal, I donated my hair in great condition thanks to you!
Jessica H.
Sherman, TX
I tried Loreal's Elvive Damage Erasing Balm and got good results. I decided to give the Elvive Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo and Conditioner a try. Unfortunately, I did not get the same great results I was hoping for. I tried the shampoo and conditioner for 2 weeks. The duo did make my hair stronger. They did not make my hair more silky. My hair feels significantly less silky than before I started using these products. I will continue to use the balm, but I'm going to pass on the shampoo and conditioner in the future.
Irines D.
Indianapolis, IN
Para mi esta linea completa de l'oreal paris ha sido buenisima la utilizo actualmente y me va de maravilla deja mi pelo super celoso solo se debe controlar porque puede ser algo grasosa pero utilizando una cantidad adecuados queda perfecto tengo pelo natural y muy largo y esta linea me va muy bien. Me gustaria seguir conociendo mas de sus productos y precio super bueno.
Leslie R.
Las Vegas, NV
I've been using L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo & conditioner for about 2 weeks now & it has made my hair look alot healthier looking compared to other brands I have used . The smell of this product just makes it so much more worth it ! I will continue buying this for my hair from now on 💕
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
This shampoo is the stuff! L'Oréal is my favorite DS brand because they always come with amazing quality! This is one of my all time favorite shampoos... It smells so beautiful & clean, and it absolutely DOES help repair damaged hair. I have naturally wavy hair, and I wear it up in a top knot most days of the week and have for years so I have a lot of breakage! Because of that, when I DO wear my hair down, it looks really frizzy. This shampoo felt like it sealed my hair cuticle, and really smoothed it out. After using it for awhile, I noticed less and less hair breakage. This is an amazing quality shampoo- at that price, there's nothing that can hold a candle to this one!
Katherine G.
Maplewood, NJ
L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo
Works very good with damaged hair, it gives it more shine, softness and strength. It works even better if you also use the conditioner. It can add a little oil to your hair, so I would not recommend for those who have oily scalp.
Emily C.
Let me start off by saying, I am the most picky person when it comes to personal care, especially my hair care, and it's rare for me to find a inexpensive drugstore brand that actually works, but this is my holy grail shampoo! Most shampoos don't work well with my straight, fine damaged hair and typically cause build up on my scalp, but not this one! Leaves my hair perfectly clean and shiny after every use. I can't say that it helps with damage, but definitely helps with dryness/frizziness. Smells good, lathers up very well (only need a little bit of product.)  I've repurchased this over and over again, as well as other L'Oréal shampoos and they all work great! HIGHLY recommend the whole L'Oréal advanced line. I won't buy anything else from the drugstore.
Reyna D.
Brownsville, TX
L'Oreal Paris is absolutely one of my favorite brands when it comes to hair care. L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo smells beautiful and keeps my hair clean. It also tames my frizzy hair, which is what I want in a product like this.
Alessandra C.
I love the shampoo and conditioner of the Paris loreal let the restored super hydrated hair reduces the loss of proteins out the wonderful smell of cleansing and the super soft hair I love .. L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Total Repair 5 Restoring Conditioner .. L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo
Thamyris M.
Santa Clara, CA
I really used for long time many different products to hair, I spent a lot money, CERTAILY  is THE BEST.  You can have smooth and shine hair with use daily. THE BEST PRODUCT TO OF DAILY USE FOR HAIR REPAIR. I will buy this product again, I'm a fan of L'Oréal products, but this is one of the best.
ayanna c.
Does this product really work?
Genesis Q.
Does it really work? Because I need a repair shampoo for my hair... it's getting dry and I would like to try a new one. Is this good?
Amanda G.
Does this one really work? I have super processed hair.
Shelby P.
Gulfport, MS
I read reviews about hair loss with this product. Anyone have that problem? I have been using it and I like it thus far.
Alexandria B.
Chatham, IL
Can you pair this shampoo with another conditioner of the matching conditioner?