BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #19 in Shampoo

5 problems. 1 solution. Hair feels strong, healthy.

Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo helps repair the five visible signs of damaged hair. The results?

• 1) Rebuilt fibers

• Linum Usitatissimum Flower Extract
  • Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract
  • Tocopherol

Britt M.
This line, along with the conditioner and mask has truly saved my hair from the brink of disaster. These products work just like salon products, maybe even better! My hair felt so smooth and glossy. I used this when my hair was super long and fairly fried, and I was planning on donating my hair. I didn’t want to give away hair in awful condition, and after us so big this my hair was silky and healthy, despite not cutting my hair (minus maybe one trim) for an entire year. Thank you L’Oréal, I donated my hair in great condition thanks to you!
Jessica H.
Sherman, TX
I tried Loreal's Elvive Damage Erasing Balm and got good results. I decided to give the Elvive Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo and Conditioner a try. Unfortunately, I did not get the same great results I was hoping for. I tried the shampoo and conditioner for 2 weeks. The duo did make my hair stronger. They did not make my hair more silky. My hair feels significantly less silky than before I started using these products. I will continue to use the balm, but I'm going to pass on the shampoo and conditioner in the future.
Irines G.
Indianapolis, IN
Para mi esta linea completa de l'oreal paris ha sido buenisima la utilizo actualmente y me va de maravilla deja mi pelo super celoso solo se debe controlar porque puede ser algo grasosa pero utilizando una cantidad adecuados queda perfecto tengo pelo natural y muy largo y esta linea me va muy bien. Me gustaria seguir conociendo mas de sus productos y precio super bueno.
Gabi S.
atlanta
I change up my shampoo/conditioner every other month, but I have gone back to this pack multiple times! I have extremely long and damaged hair from throughout the years, so using this I’ve seen a difference. I love the smell, the texture it leaves my hair, and one of my most import things about shampoo is easy application. This bottle flips over and allows you to get every drop out and that is my biggest pet peeve in different hair products! Great shampoo and even better in combination with the paired conditioner!
Becky S.
I give this 5 stars, especially for being a drug store shampoo. I have long, fine, thick, super straight hair with some colour damaged from going blonder. This shampoo gave me noticeable results after the first time I used it. Well to be honest, I washed my hair twice in the same shower as I always do but that counts as 1 use to me.
I noticed softer hair and less flyaways immediately. I used the matching conditioner but didn't find a need for leave in conditioner which is amazing!
Leslie R.
Las Vegas, NV
I've been using L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo & conditioner for about 2 weeks now & it has made my hair look alot healthier looking compared to other brands I have used . The smell of this product just makes it so much more worth it ! I will continue buying this for my hair from now on 💕
Breanna H.
This is a great, very affordable shampoo when you need some repairing benefits! Back in high school I used this after an at home bleach gone wrong.. (hair literally falling out) I used this along with the mask and it literally saved my hair after once use!!!! This was my go to shampoo for a really long time. I would highly suggest this for damaged hair in need of a pick me up for those on a budget!!
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
If you are looking for a affordable drugstore brand shampoo/conditioner that has salon brand qualities you need to buy this one! It is so so good!! It’s hydrating, thick, concentrated, smells good, all around a great product. This is by far the top drugstore brand shampoo/conditioner (I’m a hairdresser and this is what I recommend to people who need something good but are needing to save alittle cash).
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
This shampoo is the stuff! L'Oréal is my favorite DS brand because they always come with amazing quality! This is one of my all time favorite shampoos... It smells so beautiful & clean, and it absolutely DOES help repair damaged hair. I have naturally wavy hair, and I wear it up in a top knot most days of the week and have for years so I have a lot of breakage! Because of that, when I DO wear my hair down, it looks really frizzy. This shampoo felt like it sealed my hair cuticle, and really smoothed it out. After using it for awhile, I noticed less and less hair breakage. This is an amazing quality shampoo- at that price, there's nothing that can hold a candle to this one!
Emily M.
Brownsville, TX
I reviwed the conditioner that goes along with this and mentioned that i have been trying several shampoo/conditioners at the drugstore but have settled for this duo. I really do feel it makes a difference in my damaged/dry hair and makes it look and healthy/moisturized. I feel really thankful for this product. It is my favorite at the moment and dont see that changing any time soon.
ayanna c.
Does this product really work?
Genesis Q.
Does it really work? Because I need a repair shampoo for my hair... it's getting dry and I would like to try a new one. Is this good?
Amanda G.
Does this one really work? I have super processed hair.
Shelby P.
Gulfport, MS
I read reviews about hair loss with this product. Anyone have that problem? I have been using it and I like it thus far.
Alexandria B.
Springfield, IL
Can you pair this shampoo with another conditioner of the matching conditioner?