BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

5 problems. 1 solution. Hair feels strong, healthy.

Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo helps repair the five visible signs of damaged hair. The results?

• 1) Rebuilt fibers

• Tocopherol

denia b.
West Palm Bch, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I do not use the shampoo, I use the conditioner. Only because I like the Loreal Extraordinary shampoo and conditioner better. This is what I use as a deep conditioner that I will mix with oil and leave overnight or for hours. I also use this in a spray bottle diluted with water, this is the conditioner I share with my daughter. We both have curly hair, and this helps with her frizz and to keep her hair healthy and conditioned curls.
Kailee ✤.
Good for a cheap shampoo, but has a lot of chemicals & is not very concentrated. To be honest I have used this product for years and didn’t switch because I didn’t want to spend the money. It is effective, but will just add coating to your hair instead of cleaning from the 3 layers out.
Patricia S.
Miami
Este shampoo de verdad que poco a poco ha ido rescatando mi cabello y dándole el brillo que necesita. Al principio pensé que no me iba a hacer efecto pero la verdad es que no pude haber estado más equivocada. Además de que el olor que deja en el cabello es súper rico.
m a.
troy, TX
Great Hair shampoo and conditioner. Leaves your hair soft and smelling good but the repairing it does to split ends isnt the best. You can definitly find way more damage repair hair and especially conditioner online or even in store for a little more.
Britt M.
This line, along with the conditioner and mask has truly saved my hair from the brink of disaster. These products work just like salon products, maybe even better! My hair felt so smooth and glossy. I used this when my hair was super long and fairly fried, and I was planning on donating my hair. I didn’t want to give away hair in awful condition, and after us so big this my hair was silky and healthy, despite not cutting my hair (minus maybe one trim) for an entire year. Thank you L’Oréal, I donated my hair in great condition thanks to you!
YJ S.
I used to love this shampoo but I think the formula has changed a little bit since it renew the package. It is still great and I came back to the product after I use other product but I wish it was same as use to be
Jessica H.
Bonham, TX
I tried Loreal's Elvive Damage Erasing Balm and got good results. I decided to give the Elvive Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo and Conditioner a try. Unfortunately, I did not get the same great results I was hoping for. I tried the shampoo and conditioner for 2 weeks. The duo did make my hair stronger. They did not make my hair more silky. My hair feels significantly less silky than before I started using these products. I will continue to use the balm, but I'm going to pass on the shampoo and conditioner in the future.
Irines G.
Indianapolis, IN
Para mi esta linea completa de l'oreal paris ha sido buenisima la utilizo actualmente y me va de maravilla deja mi pelo super celoso solo se debe controlar porque puede ser algo grasosa pero utilizando una cantidad adecuados queda perfecto tengo pelo natural y muy largo y esta linea me va muy bien. Me gustaria seguir conociendo mas de sus productos y precio super bueno.
Nina T.
Los Angeles
 This is my favorite shampoo because it leaves my hair soft and with a great smell. I also love when my hair air drys after washing it with this shampoo because it leaves me with the perfect waves and super soft. People always compliment my hair saying it looks healthy and ask how I get my waves like that. I tell people always it's the shampoo because if I use another brand I don't get the same look. Reccomend this shampoo. It makes my hair look healthy and great.
Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
I purchased the L’Oréal Hair Expert Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo because I have damaged and dry hair from dying my hair. There is a nice scent and also lathers well. I wouldn’t say that this is long lasting compared to other brands and shampoos that I used because it lasts about the same amount of time in between washes. I also didn’t notice a significant difference with this restoring shampoo compared to other products. But I did like the scent, lather and price of this shampoo.
ayanna c.
Does this product really work?
Genesis Q.
Does it really work? Because I need a repair shampoo for my hair... it's getting dry and I would like to try a new one. Is this good?
Amanda G.
Does this one really work? I have super processed hair.
Alexandria B.
Springfield, IL
Can you pair this shampoo with another conditioner of the matching conditioner?
Nadia B.
Brownsville, TX
My hair is really dry and damaged from dying it blonde often . Would this shampoo help I have heard good things about it

Amazon