BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

5 problems. 1 solution. Hair feels strong, healthy.

Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo helps repair the five visible signs of damaged hair. The results?

• 1) Rebuilt fibers

• Linum Usitatissimum Flower Extract
  • Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract
  • Tocopherol

Britt M.
This line, along with the conditioner and mask has truly saved my hair from the brink of disaster. These products work just like salon products, maybe even better! My hair felt so smooth and glossy. I used this when my hair was super long and fairly fried, and I was planning on donating my hair. I didn’t want to give away hair in awful condition, and after us so big this my hair was silky and healthy, despite not cutting my hair (minus maybe one trim) for an entire year. Thank you L’Oréal, I donated my hair in great condition thanks to you!
Jessica H.
Bonham, TX
I tried Loreal's Elvive Damage Erasing Balm and got good results. I decided to give the Elvive Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo and Conditioner a try. Unfortunately, I did not get the same great results I was hoping for. I tried the shampoo and conditioner for 2 weeks. The duo did make my hair stronger. They did not make my hair more silky. My hair feels significantly less silky than before I started using these products. I will continue to use the balm, but I'm going to pass on the shampoo and conditioner in the future.
Irines G.
Indianapolis, IN
Para mi esta linea completa de l'oreal paris ha sido buenisima la utilizo actualmente y me va de maravilla deja mi pelo super celoso solo se debe controlar porque puede ser algo grasosa pero utilizando una cantidad adecuados queda perfecto tengo pelo natural y muy largo y esta linea me va muy bien. Me gustaria seguir conociendo mas de sus productos y precio super bueno.
Nina T.
Los Angeles
 This is my favorite shampoo because it leaves my hair soft and with a great smell. I also love when my hair air drys after washing it with this shampoo because it leaves me with the perfect waves and super soft. People always compliment my hair saying it looks healthy and ask how I get my waves like that. I tell people always it's the shampoo because if I use another brand I don't get the same look. Reccomend this shampoo. It makes my hair look healthy and great.
Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
I purchased the L’Oréal Hair Expert Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo because I have damaged and dry hair from dying my hair. There is a nice scent and also lathers well. I wouldn’t say that this is long lasting compared to other brands and shampoos that I used because it lasts about the same amount of time in between washes. I also didn’t notice a significant difference with this restoring shampoo compared to other products. But I did like the scent, lather and price of this shampoo.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
This shampoo is the stuff! L'Oréal is my favorite DS brand because they always come with amazing quality! This is one of my all time favorite shampoos... It smells so beautiful & clean, and it absolutely DOES help repair damaged hair. I have naturally wavy hair, and I wear it up in a top knot most days of the week and have for years so I have a lot of breakage! Because of that, when I DO wear my hair down, it looks really frizzy. This shampoo felt like it sealed my hair cuticle, and really smoothed it out. After using it for awhile, I noticed less and less hair breakage. This is an amazing quality shampoo- at that price, there's nothing that can hold a candle to this one!
Emily M.
Corp Christi, TX
I reviwed the conditioner that goes along with this and mentioned that i have been trying several shampoo/conditioners at the drugstore but have settled for this duo. I really do feel it makes a difference in my damaged/dry hair and makes it look and healthy/moisturized. I feel really thankful for this product. It is my favorite at the moment and dont see that changing any time soon.
Serena m.
Delano
This product along with L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Total Repair 5 Restoring Conditioner have really saved my hair. I have had my hair bleached (which completly ruined and damaged it) and after using this product my hair is much smother and silker. Another reason I like this product is because Its...high quality. I have spend soo much money on salon products and I like how this is a cheaper alternative but with more effective results
mandy k.
Yorktown, IN
Aboslutely love this shampoo. It really saved my hair! I use to dye my hair all the time and it got to the point my hair was fried. This shampoo and the condition i used non stop for a year and within the first month i felt a difference. My hair has never been so healthy and its all because of this! I will never stop using it! Great product! Super affordable! Amazing!
Loretta L.
benld
I have just started using this about 2 weeks ago.  Not to sure how i feel about it just yet.  This would be best for oily scalp not dry.  I am hoping in continue to use it it starts to make my hair feel healthier.  It does lather well without using a palm full.  Not sure if i will continue just yet or not.
ayanna c.
Does this product really work?
Genesis Q.
Does it really work? Because I need a repair shampoo for my hair... it's getting dry and I would like to try a new one. Is this good?
Amanda G.
Does this one really work? I have super processed hair.
Alexandria B.
Springfield, IL
Can you pair this shampoo with another conditioner of the matching conditioner?
Nadia B.
Brownsville, TX
My hair is really dry and damaged from dying it blonde often . Would this shampoo help I have heard good things about it

Amazon