Jennifer K.
Orange, VT
This is an amazing product I actually love this and have purchased it again and again!!! The packaging is ok the smell is great and my 10y/o daughter loves it as well I actually buy it for her hair she’s got thick wavy hair and this shampoo makes it so manageable and just simply nice!! The conditioner is a BIT heavy but I only use it on the bottom half of her hair you don’t need conditioner on the scalp or the top of the head it’s really for the ends..just a little fun fact for ya!!! The smell is amazing and we can actually smell it in her hair until we wash it again so that’s something I look for in shampoos and conditioners!!! I hope all of you try this out and let me know what you think!! Oh and it does not dry out her hair either!!!