BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #15 in Conditioner

5 problems. 1 solution. Hair feels strong, healthy.

Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo helps repair the five visible signs of damaged hair. The results?

• 1) Rebuilt fibers

• Citronellol
  • 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol
  • Alpha-isomethyl Ionone

Reviews (1901)
  • "But as for just shampoo goes Loreal shampoo is great, smells great and lathers well, Which is what i prefer in a shampoo. " in 14 reviews
  • "I just started using this and it smells great but until I use the conditioner my hair still feels aweful." in 11 reviews
  • "I use both the shampoo anf conditioner and my hair looks much healthier, it's a great product for it's price " in 8 reviews
  • "i normally have really dry hair with a lit of breakage i saw a commercial for this and bout it i do like it alot although i wish that it would come in a better scent i love with hair has a soft fruit scent to it when you get out but besides that i love it i have been seeing my hair improve the cost is right the big bottle lasts a while i like the bottle too i dont want any that sometimes get stuck in caps hasnt fixed split ends but did repair my hair a bit and made it stronger" in 7 reviews
  • "Did leave my hair feeling very soft, even softer than $6 conditioners I bought, and this one was $2-3 on sale." in 7 reviews
Jennifer K.
Orange, VT
This is an amazing product I actually love this and have purchased it again and again!!! The packaging is ok the smell is great and my 10y/o daughter loves it as well I actually buy it for her hair she’s got thick wavy hair and this shampoo makes it so manageable and just simply nice!! The conditioner is a BIT heavy but I only use it on the bottom half of her hair you don’t need conditioner on the scalp or the top of the head it’s really for the ends..just a little fun fact for ya!!! The smell is amazing and we can actually smell it in her hair until we wash it again so that’s something I look for in shampoos and conditioners!!! I hope all of you try this out and let me know what you think!! Oh and it does not dry out her hair either!!!
Jessica H.
Sherman, TX
I tried Loreal's Elvive Damage Erasing Balm and got good results. I decided to give the Elvive Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo and Conditioner a try. Unfortunately, I did not get the same great results I was hoping for. I tried the shampoo and conditioner for 2 weeks. The duo did make my hair stronger. They did not make my hair more silky. My hair feels significantly less silky than before I started using these products. I did notice slightly better results by putting my hair up in a towel for half an hour after getting out of the shower rather than just letting it hang and air dry. I will continue to use the balm, but I'm going to pass on the shampoo and conditioner in the future.
keiana G.
Battle ground, WA
I use this product about 5 years ago I believe 5 years what I loved about this product is that I heard Pantene puts wax in their shampoo not really sure that's true so I switch to this one what I love about the 5 repair shampoo and conditioner because it really help my split in my hair was brittle dry short and I would love to get this hair the thank you because when I first started to grow my hair and when it first starts to grow back I was using this product before I actually use Cantu so I started with the repair and then I switched over to can't you once my hair got all the perm out and was just natural this is a great shampoo because it does what the bottle says and I can appreciate that😊🤳🏽
Aubrey K.
New Holstein
I tried forever to find a shampoo and conditioner that did exactly what it said on the bottle. My mom uses this shampoo and conditioner and absolutely loves it so I decided to give it a try. Ever since, I’ve been using it. It’s a great reinforcer and well as leaves your hair super shiny without leaving it oily. It also goes a long ways. I have super thick hair and this brands’ products are super thick which makes it last super long.L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Smooth Intense Polishing Conditioner
Staci F.
Ada, OK
I’ve used this L’Oreal conditioner for about a month and am very impressed. I use a ton of heat appliances on my hair and it’s always dry and frizzy. I’ve noticed a considerable difference in my hair since I’ve used it. It is less frizzy when air dried and feels so much softer now, not as dry as it used to. I will say that it seemed like it took a bit longer to wash out but it was because I couldn’t tell if it was just softer or if the conditioner was still in. Lol Turns out, it’s just softer.
Elisza T.
Alameda, CA
THIS IS THE HOLY GRAIL OF DRUG STORE CONDITIONERS! I first started using this conditioner when I dyed my hair and it was super brittle and damaged. It helps so much with preventing split ends. It also leaves your hair silky smooth and shiny! It does not weigh down your hair either. I have naturally thick curly hair and I noticed this conditioner helps when I straighten iron my hair. It leaves my hair super shiny rather than dry. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Trupti D.
Kennesaw, GA
I used to buy Loreal Paris conditioner a while ago when I used conditioner as it is the best. I have not bought any other conditioner than Loreal. Recently I have stopped using conditioners altogether trying to experiment how it looks and feels so I am not buying them anymore. But if I ever go back and buy a conditioner it would definitely be this conditioner because of the smoothness it gave to my hair. It tamed the my frizz very easily and had no worries while combing later on.
Kristen F.
Easton, PA
This is the god of repair hair care! Not only does it repair my hair from the inside out it makes it healthier too. It brings shine, volume and no frizzy flyaway! I color my hair a lot and it has definitely taken some damage over the years from bleaching and this product just reversed the years of damage in like one week! If you ever need an aftercare product for coloring your hair this is the one!  As always L’Oréal products take great care of your colored hair!
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
L’Oreal shampoos and conditioners are great drug store products. L’Oreal always has amazing coupon offers, sometimes as low as 25 cents a bottle. All of the conditioners are awesome. They leave your hair silky soft and it makes my extremely dry hair look so healthy. I was very satisfied with the results.
Kassandra L.
York, SC
Ever since they came out with this and put the samples in the hair dye boxes, its the only shampoo i buy. My hairs very thick and gets oily so easy i hate it, but this is one of the few if not only shampoo that helps with the oil problem. Only thing i do dislike about it is they havent come out with the normal bottle its the big one thats a squirt dispenser so it is hard to take with you to travel.
shawna p.
Queen creek, AZ
Does this product really help damage hair for only 5 bucks a bottle?
lupe b.
Alhambra , CA
Approximately how long do I have to use this shampoo & conditioner before I can notice a change?
Daniela R.
What does this product smell like to you?
Bailee B.
Owensboro, KY
Does this conditioner work on biracial damaged hair? My hair is broken off and severely damaged from straightening it so much.
Princess B.
Bay Point, CA
Did this shampoo/conditioner make anyone elses's scalp dry?