BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

5 problems. 1 solution. Hair feels strong, healthy.

Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo helps repair the five visible signs of damaged hair. The results?

• 1) Rebuilt fibers

• Is this shampoo drying? Also how does it work on really t...2 Answers
  • Uso a marca Mas nunca usei este sera que é bom ? E meu c...1 Answers
  • es bueno este producto? me han dicho que es excelente par...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Total Repair 5 Restoring Conditioner
  • "But as for just shampoo goes Loreal shampoo is great, smells great and lathers well, Which is what i prefer in a shampoo. " in 14 reviews
  • "I just started using this and it smells great but until I use the conditioner my hair still feels aweful." in 11 reviews
  • "I use both the shampoo anf conditioner and my hair looks much healthier, it's a great product for it's price " in 8 reviews
  • "Did leave my hair feeling very soft, even softer than $6 conditioners I bought, and this one was $2-3 on sale." in 7 reviews
  • "i normally have really dry hair with a lit of breakage i saw a commercial for this and bout it i do like it alot although i wish that it would come in a better scent i love with hair has a soft fruit scent to it when you get out but besides that i love it i have been seeing my hair improve the cost is right the big bottle lasts a while i like the bottle too i dont want any that sometimes get stuck in caps hasnt fixed split ends but did repair my hair a bit and made it stronger" in 7 reviews
Laraniesha M.
If I hadn't received a sample of this shampoo, conditioner and deep conditioner I would have missed out on discovering a very good line of hair care. This review of course is about the conditioner only. I love the deep conditioner in this line and for my hair I prefer using a deep conditioner almost every time I wash my hair. I do not wash my hair daily. I'm disabled so I no longer wash my hair daily or every other day. My hair is color treated, blonde, and is naturally curly and frizzes. I love the shampoo and deep conditioner from this line and use this conditioner either at the top of my hair and use deep conditioner on ends or if I wash my hair more often than I will alternate with this conditioner and that seems to work out ok. For you this may be the perfect amount of conditioning. I want to try a smoothing shampoo from this line also for when I want to wear my hair straight and tame frizziness.
Jessica H.
Bonham, TX
I tried Loreal's Elvive Damage Erasing Balm and got good results. I decided to give the Elvive Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo and Conditioner a try. Unfortunately, I did not get the same great results I was hoping for. I tried the shampoo and conditioner for 2 weeks. The duo did make my hair stronger. They did not make my hair more silky. My hair feels significantly less silky than before I started using these products. I did notice slightly better results by putting my hair up in a towel for half an hour after getting out of the shower rather than just letting it hang and air dry. I will continue to use the balm, but I'm going to pass on the shampoo and conditioner in the future.
keiana G.
Portland, OR
I use this product about 5 years ago I believe 5 years what I loved about this product is that I heard Pantene puts wax in their shampoo not really sure that's true so I switch to this one what I love about the 5 repair shampoo and conditioner because it really help my split in my hair was brittle dry short and I would love to get this hair the thank you because when I first started to grow my hair and when it first starts to grow back I was using this product before I actually use Cantu so I started with the repair and then I switched over to can't you once my hair got all the perm out and was just natural this is a great shampoo because it does what the bottle says and I can appreciate that😊🤳🏽
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
L’Oreal shampoos and conditioners are great drug store products. L’Oreal always has amazing coupon offers, sometimes as low as 25 cents a bottle. All of the conditioners are awesome. They leave your hair silky soft and it makes my extremely dry hair look so healthy. I was very satisfied with the results.
Paola M.
Antioch, TN
Amazing
I use the entire collection and it changed my hair so much. I dont have the time to use the conditioner every time but definitely wherever I use it, i can perfectly see de change. Also I think it’s important to mention the fact that I have discolored my hair and it can easily seems really bad, but not with this!
Jennifer K.
Orange, VT
This is an amazing product I actually love this and have purchased it again and again!!! The packaging is ok the smell is great and my 10y/o daughter loves it as well I actually buy it for her hair she’s got thick wavy hair and this shampoo makes it so manageable and just simply nice!! The conditioner is a BIT heavy but I only use it on the bottom half of her hair you don’t need conditioner on the scalp or the top of the head it’s really for the ends..just a little fun fact for ya!!! The smell is amazing and we can actually smell it in her hair until we wash it again so that’s something I look for in shampoos and conditioners!!! I hope all of you try this out and let me know what you think!! Oh and it does not dry out her hair either!!!
Virginia S.
Kingsport, TN
I used this line for about 2 months. I honestly didn't see any difference in my hair from when I started to when I finished. It's a very heavy formula, which don't generally do well on my hair. This line may work better for people with very thick hair, but I honestly didn't see much of a difference in regards to repairing splits ends, etc.
Emily M.
Corp Christi, TX
Ive been trying several shampoos and conditioners at the drugstore and have actually settled on this conditioner. Ive been using this to restore my hair from dryness and damage and this has been doing a wonderful job,my hair feels healthier and moisturized and smells great. Currently on my third bottle,definitely my fave at the moment.
Davina H.
Mill Hall, PA
By far one of the better smelling conditioners I’ve had. Made my hair soft and shiny. I like this conditioner and shampoo. I’d buy again and recommend. Not too sure if it did any repair.. I feel they all say that.. Who ever really knows if it helps.. 🤷🏻‍♀️ As long as my hair smells good and is soft after my showers, I’m happy..
Dana S.
1,078 reviews
This product works well to leave my hair feeling soft and I really noticed a difference regarding the way my hair felt and looked. It did repair some damage and I found my hair grew a bit better after using this shampoo. Overall, I think I would recommend this product, when used in conjunction with the shampoo!
shawna p.
Queen creek, AZ
Does this product really help damage hair for only 5 bucks a bottle?
Lupe B.
Alhambra , CA
Approximately how long do I have to use this shampoo & conditioner before I can notice a change?
Daniela R.
What does this product smell like to you?
Bailee B.
Owensboro, KY
Does this conditioner work on biracial damaged hair? My hair is broken off and severely damaged from straightening it so much.
Princess B.
Bay Point, CA
Did this shampoo/conditioner make anyone elses's scalp dry?

Amazon