BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #43 in Conditioner

5 problems. 1 solution. Hair feels strong, healthy.

Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo helps repair the five visible signs of damaged hair. The results?

• 1) Rebuilt fibers

• Citronellol
  • 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol
  • Alpha-isomethyl Ionone

• es bueno este producto? me han dicho que es excelente para el cab...1 Answers
  • He querido cambiar el acondicionador que uso para... Be the first to answer!
  • How does it do with thick, dry hair? My hair's really thick and a...4 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Total Repair 5 Restoring Conditioner
  • "But as for just shampoo goes Loreal shampoo is great, smells great and lathers well, Which is what i prefer in a shampoo. " in 14 reviews
  • "I just started using this and it smells great but until I use the conditioner my hair still feels aweful." in 11 reviews
  • "I use both the shampoo anf conditioner and my hair looks much healthier, it's a great product for it's price " in 8 reviews
  • "Did leave my hair feeling very soft, even softer than $6 conditioners I bought, and this one was $2-3 on sale." in 7 reviews
  • "i normally have really dry hair with a lit of breakage i saw a commercial for this and bout it i do like it alot although i wish that it would come in a better scent i love with hair has a soft fruit scent to it when you get out but besides that i love it i have been seeing my hair improve the cost is right the big bottle lasts a while i like the bottle too i dont want any that sometimes get stuck in caps hasnt fixed split ends but did repair my hair a bit and made it stronger" in 7 reviews
Val E.
Palm Beach
This shampoo and conditioner duo is my 2nd favorite from L’Oreal. I bleached my hair pretty bad and suffered from A LOT of breakage, damage, and dehydrated hair. When I purchased this set, my hair LITERALLY felt stronger💪🏼, hydrated💦, and healthy🌾 all over again. EVERYONE was asking how I managed to bleach my hair without damage. Little did they know that this shampoo and conditioner was my saving grace. I HIGHLY recommend this line for people who suffer from damaged hair and need some MAJOR repair. 🔧
paola m.
Antioch, TN
Amazing
I use the entire collection and it changed my hair so much. I dont have the time to use the conditioner every time but definitely wherever I use it, i can perfectly see de change. Also I think it’s important to mention the fact that I have discolored my hair and it can easily seems really bad, but not with this!
Alletse A.
I’ve purchased this with the shampoo a few times and it was just okay, although the very last time I purchased it I noticed it now says El Vive with Total Repair under it.
My hair is dry and since the birth of my last child has also been prone to breakage, so I figured I’d give this another whirl since it’s a repairing line and it’s affordable.
It’s not bad but it’s not great.
My hair feels soft and smells pretty but it just doesn’t seem to really be doing anything for my breakage (strengthening) or any real noticeable differences.
I’ve tried drugstore & high end and I just haven’t found a really good shampoo & conditioner for my hair yet.
I tend to fall back on this one when I don’t know which shampoo & conditioner to buy and just need to buy something.
Eileen M.
Azusa, CA
My favourite drugstore shampoo and conditioner. I try other products but I always come back to this. Doesn’t weigh my hair down and it leaves it soft and manageable. I always get asked what products I use on my hair cause it looks to healthy and shiny. People are surprised when I tell them what I use. They’re expecting some high end product. It’s so affordable too.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Amazing conditioner one of the best drugstore ones I’ve ever used. It helped my hair so much after getting highlights I was having a lot of breakage and this helped reduce it n then stopped it. It made my hair easier to brush and it’s gotten healthier it’s comparable to salon brands. It’s similar to schwarkzopf conditioner
Susana R.
So i got this about a month ago and i must say i really like it. I love how soft it leaves my hair at the end. Have any of you every dyed your hair at home and it comes with that small conditioner to use after dying it? Well it feels exactly the same as that. Only con i think would be is it takes a while to rinse out.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Paired with the shampoo and mask this stuff is amazing. It’s for dry damaged hair. Safe for color treated hair, and it repairs the damage from colors and styling tools. Left my hair feeling softer more manageable and smoother.
Dana S.
This product works well to leave my hair feeling soft and I really noticed a difference regarding the way my hair felt and looked. It did repair some damage and I found my hair grew a bit better after using this shampoo. Overall, I think I would recommend this product, when used in conjunction with the shampoo!
Jessie C.
Sacramento, CA
This is one of my top five favorite conditioners. It is a high quality product and very thick so a little goes a long way. It makes my hair so soft and shiny. Its pretty inexpensive and you can find it at your local drugstore. It is definitely just as good as expensive salon conditioners!
America R.
Denver, CO
This is the best hair conditioner ever. It helps my daughter hair stay soft and smooth. It also helps it stay beautiful! If you use it continually it helps repair split ends and gives it a silkiness feeling!
shawna p.
Queen creek, AZ
Does this product really help damage hair for only 5 bucks a bottle?
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
Approximately how long do I have to use this shampoo & conditioner before I can notice a change?
Daniela R.
What does this product smell like to you?
Bailee B.
Owensboro, KY
Does this conditioner work on biracial damaged hair? My hair is broken off and severely damaged from straightening it so much.
Princess B.
Bay Point, CA
Did this shampoo/conditioner make anyone elses's scalp dry?