BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #67 in Conditioner

5 problems. 1 solution. Hair feels strong, healthy.

Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo helps repair the five visible signs of damaged hair. The results?

• 1) Rebuilt fibers

• Citronellol
  • 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol
  • Alpha-isomethyl Ionone

L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Total Repair 5 Restoring Conditioner
  • "But as for just shampoo goes Loreal shampoo is great, smells great and lathers well, Which is what i prefer in a shampoo. " in 14 reviews
  • "I just started using this and it smells great but until I use the conditioner my hair still feels aweful." in 11 reviews
  • "I use both the shampoo anf conditioner and my hair looks much healthier, it's a great product for it's price " in 8 reviews
  • "Did leave my hair feeling very soft, even softer than $6 conditioners I bought, and this one was $2-3 on sale." in 7 reviews
  • "i normally have really dry hair with a lit of breakage i saw a commercial for this and bout it i do like it alot although i wish that it would come in a better scent i love with hair has a soft fruit scent to it when you get out but besides that i love it i have been seeing my hair improve the cost is right the big bottle lasts a while i like the bottle too i dont want any that sometimes get stuck in caps hasnt fixed split ends but did repair my hair a bit and made it stronger" in 7 reviews
Leah M.
Leah M.
I had been eyeing this conditioner for a while and finally decided to take the plunge during the 30 Ceramides Challenge (see my posts on the challenge) hosted by Jen of Just Grow Already and Jay of Relaxed Thairapy. Let me say, I'm glad I plunged. While the conditioner isn't thick, it has a lot of slip which helps with detangling, making this a good conditioner for pre-pooing, co-washing, or just conditioning. My new growth and relaxed strands both respond positively to it. The conditioner just sinks in and after rinsing I can feel the positive results.

Another plus is how affordable this conditioner is. L'Oreal tends to be on sale quite often and just as often you can find coupons to combine with the sale.
daniela g.
daniela g.
Winter Garden, FL
Debo decir que cuando se trata de acondicionadores y tratamientos para el cabello acondicionado Estoy muy delicado ya que tengo el pelo rizado. Siempre estoy en busca de un productos que va a hidratar y nutrir el pelo adecuadamente sin un peso por mis rizos. Mi hermana me dio algunas muestras de esta línea hace un par de semanas y me ha apasionado el que! Decidí principalmente a probar, porque he estado haciendo una gran cantidad de agua de la piscina últimamente y como todos sabemos que no es la mejor para su cabello, así que necesitaba una buena restauración del cabello. Sólo he estado usando esta línea de productos, para que realmente podría ver cómo se lleva a cabo y estoy muy impresionado.
Erin A.
Erin A.
My hair is thick, dry, and coarse. I always struggle with my ends not looking fried while also not wanting to put so much product in my hair that it's greasy and weighed down. This stuff is AMAZING. It has made my hair so much softer and shinier, and it looks healthy. Even better? It's really inexpensive! I've used the high end stuff (especially Aveda) and I always felt like I was wasting my money. After the first use, I could tell the difference, and after the third and fourth, it's so much better!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Simsboro, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always ended up with half full bottles of shampoo and conditioner because I have never found a conditioner that I love like this one! I love that it leaves my hair feeling lightweight and not heavy and gross. I will be buying this again and again! The price is average. Not a $15 bottle of shampoo and not a $2 bottle either. I love that this product is affordable and that it worked well with my frizzy thick hair. The smell is pretty great too! Bought in pair with the Shampoo.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Fayetteville, PA
I got some samples in the mail for loreal total repair extreme and used it on the day of my job interview. The D.O.N kept complementing on how good my hair smelt. I liked that it was more manageable and silky soft. I liked it so much that I went and bought my own to share with family that were coming to visit from New York. I'm sure my Aunt Anita loved it so much she went out to buy her own once she got back home. AND I scored the job position that I'd been hoping for!
Anna H.
Anna H.
Pima, AZ
I decided to get a perm it was a big mistake because the chemicals left my hair so damaged. The way to describe how horrible it was would be to say it was like gum stretchy horrible. I thought I would have to cut it off. Then I tried L'Oreal total repair 5 shampoo and conditioner. It was the best thing my hair went back and is now healthy. I would totally recommend all the L'Oreal total repair products.
Amani A.
Amani A.
This has to be the best conditioner I've ever used! I'm Muslim, and many people still think I shower with my hijab(head scarf) on, but unfortunately haven't found a conditioner and shampoo called "Hijab and shoulders yet" 😂 I have thick curly hair and this leaves my hair silky smooth and healthy feeling. It totally transformed my hair from the first wash! Love it totally recommend it. Must buy!!!
Abby H.
Abby H.
Tampa, FL
I've been using this conditioner with the shampoo for over a year now. At first it was great and made my hair feel nice and soft. I bought it at Target for a decent price for the giant bottles. After a while my hair didn't feel as nice though. I'm not sure if my hair changed or what, but now it makes my hair very dry and crispy even though I now straighten/dry/stress my hair less than before
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is amazing! After just one wash I knew I was going to love it. And how could you not for $6?! My hair feels so silky smooth and it smells amazing. And after continues use I noticed my dandruff starting to disappear also! I will definitely be working this into my daily shower routine! I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR THIS POST; HOWEVER, I AM CREATING THIS POST AS PART OF A CONTEST
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome conditioner. Hair feels and looks amazing. No more split ends. Hair is shiny, soft much more life and volume. I love how my hair looks amd feels. Easy to style now. Hair has body. No longer dead looking. I received a free sample. This is my honest opinion. I wasn't paid or given anything to write this. I highly recommend this if you have damaged hair from chemicals or heat.
shawna p.
shawna p.
Queen creek, AZ
Does this product really help damage hair for only 5 bucks a bottle?
lupe b.
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Approximately how long do I have to use this shampoo & conditioner before I can notice a change?
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
What does this product smell like to you?
Bailee B.
Bailee B.
Owensboro, KY
Does this conditioner work on biracial damaged hair? My hair is broken off and severely damaged from straightening it so much.
Tabatha R.
Tabatha R.
Wright City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone with color treated hair had an issue with using this? And if so what happened? Thanks!!