BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

5 problems. 1 solution. Hair feels strong, healthy.

Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo helps repair the five visible signs of damaged hair. The results?

• 1) Rebuilt fibers

• Is this shampoo drying? Also how does it work on really t...2 Answers
  • Uso a marca Mas nunca usei este sera que é bom ? E meu c...1 Answers
  • es bueno este producto? me han dicho que es excelente par...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Total Repair 5 Restoring Conditioner
  • "But as for just shampoo goes Loreal shampoo is great, smells great and lathers well, Which is what i prefer in a shampoo. " in 14 reviews
  • "I just started using this and it smells great but until I use the conditioner my hair still feels aweful." in 11 reviews
  • "I use both the shampoo anf conditioner and my hair looks much healthier, it's a great product for it's price " in 8 reviews
  • "Did leave my hair feeling very soft, even softer than $6 conditioners I bought, and this one was $2-3 on sale." in 7 reviews
  • "i normally have really dry hair with a lit of breakage i saw a commercial for this and bout it i do like it alot although i wish that it would come in a better scent i love with hair has a soft fruit scent to it when you get out but besides that i love it i have been seeing my hair improve the cost is right the big bottle lasts a while i like the bottle too i dont want any that sometimes get stuck in caps hasnt fixed split ends but did repair my hair a bit and made it stronger" in 7 reviews
Ashley D.
Rome
I use this after using the partnered shampoo first. Instantly my hair feel amazing but after leaving it on for a couple minutes it feels silky and soft and manageable again. This conditioner is so hydrating and smells so good. My dry blonde hair is very happy once I use this. It’s my go to and the price is excellent. Why go to a salon when I can spend less and have beautiful hair from using this and the shampoo. Love love love!
Laraniesha M.
If I hadn't received a sample of this shampoo, conditioner and deep conditioner I would have missed out on discovering a very good line of hair care. This review of course is about the conditioner only. I love the deep conditioner in this line and for my hair I prefer using a deep conditioner almost every time I wash my hair. I do not wash my hair daily. I'm disabled so I no longer wash my hair daily or every other day. My hair is color treated, blonde, and is naturally curly and frizzes. I love the shampoo and deep conditioner from this line and use this conditioner either at the top of my hair and use deep conditioner on ends or if I wash my hair more often than I will alternate with this conditioner and that seems to work out ok. For you this may be the perfect amount of conditioning. I want to try a smoothing shampoo from this line also for when I want to wear my hair straight and tame frizziness.
Kellie S.
Charleston, WV
I originally received this product in a box box. I have purchased it ever since. This conditioner leaves my hair feeling super soft and easy to comb through. For a drug store conditioner, you can't beat the quality. It is also very affordable and convenient as it is available at most stores.
Jessica H.
Bonham, TX
I tried Loreal's Elvive Damage Erasing Balm and got good results. I decided to give the Elvive Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo and Conditioner a try. Unfortunately, I did not get the same great results I was hoping for. I tried the shampoo and conditioner for 2 weeks. The duo did make my hair stronger. They did not make my hair more silky. My hair feels significantly less silky than before I started using these products. I did notice slightly better results by putting my hair up in a towel for half an hour after getting out of the shower rather than just letting it hang and air dry. I will continue to use the balm, but I'm going to pass on the shampoo and conditioner in the future.
Emily B.
wolcott
I love the shampoo and the conditioner is even better! This product is great for someone with dry hair. It keeps my hair feeling silky and nourished, I will definitely be buying this product again! The price is great and it could be found at many drugstores
Caitlin L.
I have enjoyed using this conditioner and it really helps make my hair soft and manageable. L'Oreal is good about not having sulfates in their products so I am very pleased with this product. It's great with all hair types and it's worth the extra dollar.
Arlet C.
Elk Grove, CA
I use this for my entire family because i love how soft your hair looks, smell wonderful, a little trick, before your brush your hair, use just a little bit of this product all over your head specially by tne ends, you will love how soft your hair looks
Maggie J.
Socorro, NM
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is amazing! I always recommend to anyone who has damaged hair. It helps restore my hair back to the best it can be! I wish it didn’t have SLS because it causes flair ups for my dry scalp, but to be honest I don’t mind it for my desired hair!
Sunny E.
San francisco, CA
Super nice conditioner. I've bought this a long ago and remembered it as a nice one, almost like a deep conditioning conditioner. I recently repurchased it and i love it still! its the best drugstore conditioner for my hair.
Dessiree N.
Seven Springs, NC
Me encanta!!😍😍 Buen olor y sobre todo te deja el pelo manejable suave facil de desenredar!! No necesitas mucho producto. A buen precio accessible a todos!!😍😍😍 Lo uso cn el shampoo y tratamiento!!! Pruebenlo no se arrepentiran!!😍😍
shawna p.
Queen creek, AZ
Does this product really help damage hair for only 5 bucks a bottle?
Lupe B.
Alhambra , CA
Approximately how long do I have to use this shampoo & conditioner before I can notice a change?
Daniela R.
What does this product smell like to you?
Bailee B.
Owensboro, KY
Does this conditioner work on biracial damaged hair? My hair is broken off and severely damaged from straightening it so much.
Princess B.
Bay Point, CA
Did this shampoo/conditioner make anyone elses's scalp dry?