BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Daily Leave-In Treatment. Tames Flyaways. Infuses Shine.

Total Repair 5 Restorative Dry Oil is a luxurious daily leave-in treatment that revitalizes hair from root to tip. This multi-tasking dry oil is so potent that it tames flyaways and infuses lasting, luminous shine. It’s weightless and non-greasy, so the formula is instantly absorbed.

• Isododecane

• I need something like this but does it make your hair sup...3 Answers
  • Does this work on all hair type?7 Answers
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I also love this L’Oreal hair oil!! It smoothes my frizz quickly and doesn’t make my hair look or feel oily. It is also, affordable and easy to find! It works for all hair types as well! My husband shaves his head and puts this oil on his head afterwards too. Lol 😂 we both really like it! It’s cheap and you can find it anywhere. I would recommend this product to anyone, because it works for all types of hair. It keeps down frizz without making your hair look oily! I have colored hair too, and it doesn’t bother my color treated hair! So, yes go try it!!
Sara C.
Bristol Twp, Pennsylvania
My 12 year old uses this. She is mixed and has curly dry, frizzy hair. We started using this a few months ago and so far so good. She uses it every morning to give her hair a more “defined” curl. It gives her hair the moisture she needs and it tamed the frizz for her too! I am very particular about products scents for her. I want her to not smell of harsh hair
Chemicals as she is still a child. This products scent fits that bill.
Millena s.
South Amboy , NJ
I using it almost every day (every season) for the last few years.

I apply it on my wet hair after showering, which makes my hair SO much easier to style. No knots, no residue and no greasy look!

A little bit goes a long way. I have a short angled bob and I think my first bottle lasted three years. No other serum or oil has worked for me the same way. Hope they keep manufacturing this!!!
EricaRae S.
Spokane Vly, WA
This oil is great for your hair to smooth and protect the hair and smells great I have brown hair and it’s natural curly this is a must have for anyone who is looking for something that smells amazing and protects you from frizz all day
Natalie A.
Northglenn, CO
Not my favorite hair oil but for the price point, not terrible. I felt that the spray nozzle itself was probably the issue. I definitely recommend spraying it onto your hands first and then onto the ends of your hair. It sprays out all chunky and weird. A little goes a long way with this one !
Ella K.
I was SOOOOO sad when I found out they don’t sell it anymore at meijers, because this serum did wonders for my hair. I have really bad ends and the oil made my hair much stronger and the ends weren’t as frayed as they were before. I would definitely recommend this.
Laurel A.
I bought this product hoping that it would help fix my split ends. But I think because I have oily skin already, it didn’t help my problem. It was a bit heavy for my hair and made me feel a bit greasy. I didn’t feel that it worked for my hair type personally.
Kristina M.
Sarasota , FL
It’s an ok product I’ve used a lot better hair oils. I was staying at my bf and needed something for my hair because I didn’t bring anything with me so I just picked this up because it was cheap and it was ok. I probably wouldn’t buy this product again.
Candice F.
Morgantown, WV
This product has changed my hair in so many ways. I color my hair and also use heat to style. My hair was damaged, breaking off and dry. Pantene oil has changed my hair completely. I still have damaged but Pantene Oil has helped get my hair healthier.
Jaimie H.
I was looking for a reasonably priced hair oil and this item fit the bill. My biggest concern with hair oils is that they will make my hair look greasy. Fortunately, this product wasn’t that case and worked very well. I will continue purchasing.
Jasmin L.
Fresno, CA
Does this work on all hair type?
Hannah W.
Elizabethtown, KY
Does this product repair hair like it says or just leave your hair really oily?
Alyssa M.
How great is the product? Is there any difference on your hair and is it safe for colored hair?
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
I need something like this but does it make your hair super oily?
Jamie C.
Has anyone with fine hair tried this product? Did you find it truly is weightless/non-greasy?