BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #16 in Hair Oil

Daily Leave-In Treatment. Tames Flyaways. Infuses Shine.

Total Repair 5 Restorative Dry Oil is a luxurious daily leave-in treatment that revitalizes hair from root to tip. This multi-tasking dry oil is so potent that it tames flyaways and infuses lasting, luminous shine. It’s weightless and non-greasy, so the formula is instantly absorbed.

• Isododecane

• I need something like this but does it make your hair sup...3 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I also love this L’Oreal hair oil!! It smoothes my frizz quickly and doesn’t make my hair look or feel oily. It is also, affordable and easy to find! It works for all hair types as well! My husband shaves his head and puts this oil on his head afterwards too. Lol 😂 we both really like it! It’s cheap and you can find it anywhere. I would recommend this product to anyone, because it works for all types of hair. It keeps down frizz without making your hair look oily! I have colored hair too, and it doesn’t bother my color treated hair! So, yes go try it!!
EricaRae S.
Spokane Wa, ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
This oil is great for your hair to smooth and protect the hair and smells great I have brown hair and it’s natural curly this is a must have for anyone who is looking for something that smells amazing and protects you from frizz all day
Griselda R.
Brownsville, TX
Its amazing for my treated hair it gives it the nutrients and moisture its suppose to have. I really like the way it keeps my hair hydrated and it doesnt feel very oily or over hydrated. I thinks its amazing for the hair specially if its treated it makes it feel super soft and super healthy i really love this product.
Cara S.
Daytona Beach
I have been using the total repair system for about 3 months now my hair was super damaged from coloring and flat ironing. I use the shampoo conditioner then I use the mask about twice a week and then I applied the oil after washing. I think it's really made a difference in my hair and I will continue using it.
Cassidy🌙🌸 M.
Stockton, CA
This is a great dry oil! It repairs my hair, which is super damaged from bleaching for several years straight. I put it mostly on the dry and frazzled ends of my hair, and it help smooth my frizzy ends. I like how you can use it in dry or wet hair. It’s affordable and smells yummy and does the job As well as a high end product would.
Natalie A.
Northglenn, CO
Not my favorite hair oil but for the price point, not terrible. I felt that the spray nozzle itself was probably the issue. I definitely recommend spraying it onto your hands first and then onto the ends of your hair. It sprays out all chunky and weird. A little goes a long way with this one !
Emily W.
Winter Spgs, FL
This has been a go to for me for many years!! I ALWAYS use this when styling my hair and it leaves it looking healthy and fresh. It’s not too oily either. It smells amazing and works just as well as the expensive stuff. I would recommend this product to literally anyone and everyone
Courtney S.
Mahwah, NJ
Only use on the ends of my hair while flat ironing it. My hair can get frizzy and damaged on the ends from heatstyling, but this has helped. I avoid getting it up by the roots because it can make you look greasy if you're not careful. Smells nice and adds a nice shine too.
Ella K.
I was SOOOOO sad when I found out they don’t sell it anymore at meijers, because this serum did wonders for my hair. I have really bad ends and the oil made my hair much stronger and the ends weren’t as frayed as they were before. I would definitely recommend this.
Serinaa 💍.
This oil not only keeps your hair shiny and looking healthy but it also repairs your damaged hair. Usually I don’t buy oils but this one is a must have. I use this product every time I straighten or curl my hair. It works like a charm. I am very satisfied
Hannah W.
Elizabethtown, KY
Does this product repair hair like it says or just leave your hair really oily?
Jasmin L.
Fresno, CA
Does this work on all hair type?
Chelsea E.
LINCOLN PARK, MI
I need something like this but does it make your hair super oily?
Alyssa M.
How great is the product? Is there any difference on your hair and is it safe for colored hair?
Jamie C.
Has anyone with fine hair tried this product? Did you find it truly is weightless/non-greasy?