BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #3 in Hair Treatments

Repairs Up to One Year of Damage. 5 Problems. 1 Solution.

Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing System repairs up to 1 year of damage to hair’s smoothness in 1 use.* Both powerful and luxurious, the balm fights the 5 signs of damage: split ends, weak, rough, dull, dehydration.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this safe for bleached hair?3 Answers
  • I am considering trying the L'Oréal Advanced Total Repair...2 Answers
  • Does this work with fine hair? My hair won't grow and I'm...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "After years of dying, blow drying, flat ironing and kids (the last one was the most damaging tbh), my hair was a hot mess of split ends and brittleness." in 12 reviews
  • "After my first use it not only made my hair a lot smoother and healthy, but it always smells amazing!" in 6 reviews
  • "Even if you just leave it on for 5 minutes, then rinse it, it works wonders. " in 5 reviews
  • "The first use I want impressed but the second time I started seeing the difference, my hair got stronger and softer." in 5 reviews
  • "Also a little bit goes a long way so it will last you a good amount of time." in 3 reviews
Tasha W.
Athens, TX
Is your hair dry, damaged, or have split ends? Have you spent years using styling tools that fried your hair? Have you dyed or bleached your hair too much? Then look no farther than L'Oréal Elvive Damage Erasing Balm.

Over the years my hair had been bleached and dyed numerous times. The bleach dried my hair out so much that I had to cut it two different times. Cutting my hair helped a little, but still, my hair was so damaged and had major split ends. Once I tried L'Oréal Elvive Damage Erasing Balm that I received from Influenster, I noticed a significant difference between before and after.

My hair now is more manageable, the split ends have improved with just two uses, and it has erased a lot of the damage. I will continue to use this fantastic product and plan on purchasing the shampoo, and condition as well. My hair feels like it finally came back to life with just two uses. The product comes in an 8.5oz jar, and it smells incredible.

I genuinely love this balm from  L'Oréal and will be recommending to all my friends and family. This item I received complimentary for my honest review! #GiftCrush
holly o.
It depends on how you use it.. This is not a miracle working conditioner but I believe it does a good job conditioning very dry hair. I had a terrible experience this past summer getting my hair hilighted by a so called professional who insisted that the lightener she was using was vegan and wouldn't harm my hair. HA!! My hair is fried. Anyway, after that, no conditioner would even get through my hair no matter what I did. Out of desperation I thought I would try this and lo and behold I was actually able to get my fingers through my hair when working it in. I was so happy I almost cried in the shower lol. I am able to comb it through and I leave it in for a few minutes and it's good to go. Like I said...it's not a miracle worker but at least I don't dread shampooing my hair as much as I used to while I deal with growing this mess out.
Bethany W.
I LOVE this mask! So years ago I was an idiot and decided I wanted to go from black box-dyed hair to platinum in just a month and was bleaching my hair on an almost daily basis. It turned gummy and started falling out. I swear this played a huge role in saving my hair. It makes it so soft and shiny, and really does minimize the look of damage. With each use I could feel my hair getting stronger. Of course I was using it more often than suggested and in conjunction with other products but I have repurchased many times and continue to use it, even though my hair is fine now.
Melissa K.
Yardley, PA
With my hair considerably damaged due to excessive flat iron use at 450 degrees, I was desperately searching for a hair product that would help repair my hair even in the smallest extent. When reading a magazine, I noticed an ad for this L'Oréal Total Repair Hair balm and decided I would try it. From the moment I opened it, I was in awe. Right from the delicate, sweet almond scent to the ease of application, I was enthralled. After leaving it on for roughly 5 minutes as instructed by the package, after rinsing it off, I could feel my hair considerably softer, easier to brush and even slightly stronger than previously. Then while blow-drying and styling my hair with the flat iron, my hair seemed softer and more moisturized than previously. The lingering scent was an added bonus.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
This is a good drug store deep conditioner, and I used it religiously for quite some time. I have fine, color treated hair that always needs more moisture, and this was my go-to when I still purchased products from L'Oreal. I do not think that it actually repairs or erases any damage, but it does infuse a lot of moisture into the hair to replace whatever is lost through coloring, heat styling, etc. I really like the pudding-like consistency, as it felt like it was really coating the hair without feeling heavy and still rinsed cleanly. Even when my hair was long I could get at least 5-7 uses out of a tub, so it was fairly economical as well. I won't repurchase again due to L'Oreal's animal testing policy.
Kristina M.
Los Angeles, CA
I do my hair every day, between blow drying and curling my hair, it has taken a lot of heat damage. I also workout every day so I have to wash my hair every day. I love this product it’s like a salon conditioned treatment every time I use it. I only recommend it about every other wash but it smells SO GOOD I wish I could use it all over my body.It’s a good size the only thing is it is not convenient for small showers because it needs space to take the lid off etc.. and my stand up shower doesn’t make it conducive to do all that (first world problems) but that’s my only complaint. Love this product, next time I have to try it with the shampoo and I can only imagine what my hair will feel like! Posted a video on my insta of my healthy hair: @kristinaMmarie
Jay 💖.
This was a decent deep conditioner. It smelled really nice and it did help my hair back when it was dry and damaged. My only complaint is that it can be a bit heavy on the hair if you use even the slightest bit too much. But it was a decent tub of product,and it worked nicely most days. I give it a score of 8.3/10.
Lindsay S.
I pick this up at my local Walgreens was looking for a new hair mask to use on my dry damaged hair and I am so super excited to have found this I love the formula it is a thicker hair mask it leaves my hair super soft and hydrated it has truly brought my damaged hair back to life my hair looks healthy.
Janet C.
I got this free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review.
Easy to apply, buttery and creamy consistency. Scent is awesome. Left hair soft and smooth. Decreased my split ends from a recent balayage I had done and daily heat tools. Ends don't feel dry and bristeled.
Alina M.
Port St Lucie, FL
I've been dying, straightening, and curling my hair for years. After years of bleaching my hair, my hair had become so dry and brittle, I couldn't even curl my hair anymore. I bought this product, hoping for a miracle and to my shock, this hair mask left my hair so smooth and shiny. My ends are not back to being healthy because let's face it the only way for them to be healthy is if I cut my hair, which I'm definitely not doing. After using this product my hair is shiny and doesn't tangle when I get out of the shower. It's a definite recommendation and I will whole heartedly keep using this hair mask.
Olivia S.
Grosse Pointe, MI
Is this product worth the hype?
fiorella r.
Deer Park, TX
Will this hair leave my hair oily
Marlene A.
Anaheim, CA
Does it work? Do you guys recommend it? My hair is kind of dry.
Paige H.
Is this product too hydrating for finer more oiler hair?
Charl L.