L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm
Repairs Up to One Year of Damage. 5 Problems. 1 Solution.
Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing System repairs up to 1 year of damage to hair’s smoothness in 1 use.* Both powerful and luxurious, the balm fights the 5 signs of damage: split ends, weak, rough, dull, dehydration.
- Aqua / Water / EAU
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Behentrimonium Chloride
- Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla
- Cetyl Esters
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Parfum / Fragrance
- Hydroxypropyl Guar
- Glutamic Acid
- Hexyl Cinnamal
- Cetrimonium Chloride
- Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride
- Benzyl Salicylate
- Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Amyl Cinnamal
- Alpha-isomethyl Ionone
- CI 19140 / Yellow 5
- CI 15985 / Yellow 6
Top Questions See all 83 Q&A
- "After years of dying, blow drying, flat ironing and kids (the last one was the most damaging tbh), my hair was a hot mess of split ends and brittleness." in 12 reviews
- "After my first use it not only made my hair a lot smoother and healthy, but it always smells amazing!" in 6 reviews
- "Even if you just leave it on for 5 minutes, then rinse it, it works wonders. " in 5 reviews
- "The first use I want impressed but the second time I started seeing the difference, my hair got stronger and softer." in 5 reviews
- "Also a little bit goes a long way so it will last you a good amount of time." in 3 reviews
Over the years my hair had been bleached and dyed numerous times. The bleach dried my hair out so much that I had to cut it two different times. Cutting my hair helped a little, but still, my hair was so damaged and had major split ends. Once I tried L'Oréal Elvive Damage Erasing Balm that I received from Influenster, I noticed a significant difference between before and after.
My hair now is more manageable, the split ends have improved with just two uses, and it has erased a lot of the damage. I will continue to use this fantastic product and plan on purchasing the shampoo, and condition as well. My hair feels like it finally came back to life with just two uses. The product comes in an 8.5oz jar, and it smells incredible.
I genuinely love this balm from L'Oréal and will be recommending to all my friends and family. This item I received complimentary for my honest review! #GiftCrush
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos