L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm

$6.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*1 other buying options

Repairs Up to One Year of Damage. 5 Problems. 1 Solution.

Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing System repairs up to 1 year of damage to hair’s smoothness in 1 use.* Both powerful and luxurious, the balm fights the 5 signs of damage: split ends, weak, rough, dull, dehydration.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol
  • Alpha-isomethyl Ionone
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5
  • CI 15985 / Yellow 6

Is this safe for colored treated hair ?
How often do you use this product?
I love love love this stuff. It is amazing. I use it because I dont want to fry my hair when I straighten it. This is the only one I have ever used. It makes my hair feel smooth when I get done straightening it. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm!
Product Highlights
...kids (the last one was the most damaging tbh), my hair was a hot mess of split ends and brittleness.in 12 reviews
After my first use it not only made my hair a lot smoother and healthy, but it always smells amazing!in 6 reviews
Even if you just leave it on for 5 minutes, then rinse it, it works wonders. in 5 reviews
The first use I want impressed but the second time I started seeing the difference, my hair got stronger and softer.in 5 reviews
I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a very moisturizing and repairing hair mask.in 3 reviews
a month agoNorth Ogden, UT
This conditioner was a life saver after my hair was destroyed as a result of someone lighting my hair that didn’t know what she was doing. It smells amazing and is very rich with moisture. It’s inexpensive and can be purchased almost anywhere.
3 months agoTrenton, NJ
One of the best repair masks I have had the pleasure of using. I grabbed this in my local Walmart when my usual more expensive mask was sold out, let me tell you it was a sign. This mask really is the damage eraser, they aren't lying. I used as directed, adding probably more product than I needed and left it in my weave for about an hour. Rinsed with cool water, and found my hair softer and sleeker than it usually does. I'm big on weekly blowouts and I heat style my hair frequently, this made it all feel brand new, while split ends cannot be repaired, this product at least lets me pretend that they have in fact been healed. I also recommend this with the entire total repair system
3 months ago
It’s just a very good, solid, straight to the point drugstore deep conditioner. Something that is easily accessible, that I pick up at Walmart  over the weekend when I’m out buying garbage bags and other random stuff and remember I need to do a hair treatment for the week. Besides the questionable marketing, no deep conditioner can erase damage, the product itself is pretty good.. Nice texture, decent slip and sweet smell. This is an inexpensive deep conditioner my hair actually responds to as it doesn’t just sit on top of the hair. I can sit under the dryer with this like my more expensive deep conditioners and my hair will be bouncing and behaving for a couple of days.
3 months agoBrooklyn , NY
L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm uploaded by Nadira N.
Purchased at: Target
This came in handy it really works! You can see the difference from the 1st use. Your hair becomes so soft and healthy. It also has a long lasting fragrance so your hair always smells good! As you can see in my photo I use it a lot that’s why it’s all gone! Need to grab some more! I even got other people to use it too! L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm
2 months agoRexburg
Purchased at: Walmart
This is probably one of my favorite conditioners. It smells so great! It’s supposed to be a hair mask of some sort, and sometimes I use it occasionally. But I honestly just use it as conditioner. It gets my tangles out immediately, helps me retain my highlights without looking brassy, moisturizes my hair, and I don’t have as many split ends.
2 months agoPittsburg, KS
This product is great if you’ve been heat styling daily for a longer period of time — for example, I’ve had several events over the last week that required heat styling every day and I can tell that my hair is getting more dry and damaged. This product works wonders for bringing my hair back to life and really seems to reverse a little of that damage, with the added bonus of making it more manageable and preventing further heat damage prior to heat styling
9 days agoFlorence , AZ
I have tried so many deep conditioners in my years of doing my hair and none have worked as well as the L’Oréal Paris total repair 5 damage erasing balm. Wash hair rinse apply hair balm leave for 5mins while washing up rinse and enjoy amazing soft and manageable hair. I use it twice a month but it can be used more. I say give it a try if you color your hair or bleach it or just plan need it due to everyday heat styling.
3 months ago
I use this every other time I wash my hair because I heat style it so often. This has been a game changer in making my hair look and feel healthy, smooth and shiny. I use about a quarter-size amount and spread it through my ends up to the mid-length and let it sit for about five or so minutes and then rinse. My hair is always tangle-free and smooth when I go to comb it out afterwards. Doesn’t strip my color either.
a month agoOcala, FL
L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm uploaded by Yesenia R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
At first I was skeptical but I bought it anyways to see what was the hype about ; honestly I’m so glad that I took the chance on this purchase because I love it so much..It leaves my hair silky smooth not greasy at all and so far I been using it for months now and I can see my hair getting more healthier 🥰 who would’ve thought that almond/protein/ceramide would be the best ingredients ever to treat hair by repairing damage hair such as split ends weakness rough dull n dehydrated type of hair well [user:L]’OréalParis did and am glad 🥰🥰 wish I could give it a 10⭐️
2 months agoVentura
I absolutely love L’Oréal Paris hair expert totally repair 5 damage erasing balm. This product rinses out easy and makes your hair not only feel soft but smelling great also! I use this product 1-2 times a week and am amazed at how great it makes my hair feel, Like it is freshly cut. Love it!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm so after letting my friend bleach my hair it literally fried and broken off and now above my shoulders, will this product really help?