L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight Shampoo

For frequently straightened hair. Relaxes strands from root to tip. Reacts with heat to boost straight effect.

The ultimate straight starts before the heat. Advanced Haircare Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight starts straightening hair in the shower, for hair that's shiny, straight, perfect for up to 48 hours.

• Aqua/Water/EAU
  • Alpha-isomethyl Ionone
  • Tourmaline
  • Sodium Hydroxide
  • Citric Acid

Does this product make your hair naturally straighter or just smoother?
Did they change the packaging of this product? Because mine looks like this...
Does this actually work in helping your hair stay straight?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Yonkers, NY
During the times where my hair was really frizzy and difficult to manage I use this product This is a great product for that purpose. It is. great product when you want to team your hair and maintain it Shiny and free of frizz
Palm Coast, FL
This is the best shampoo for my dry,frizzy hair! It makes my hair feel so smooth and calms down my frizz instantaneously . It’s always on sale at CVs 2/for$8 and you can almost always get coupons in the paper or cvs . I prefer this shampoo over high end shampoo
Jackson Heights
This shampoo left my hair feeling so so soft. I love the smell of the product. Compared to other products I've used, this one definitely ranges in my top 5 shampoos. I feel like this really nourished my scalp and left it very moisturized. I am very satisfied with this product.
Taylor, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter has super curling hair and this has been a lifesaver! Best for all scalps. It really does help untangle and make her hair more manageable. Not expensive. Priced right. I recommend l.
I have been  a L'Oreal customer for years because I find that they make quality products for a reasonable price and as of yet I have not regretted my decision to stay a customer. I purchased this particular shampoo out of curiosity just to see if it would work and I must say that I liked that it actually helped to straighten my hair a little with each use.
Athens, PA
I love straight hair. Sadly I do not have naturally straight hair. I have a mix of wavy and curly hair. So I straighten my hair everyday!! This my hair soft and shiny and makes it easier to straighten my hair.
woodway,tx
It’s amazing product I love how L’Oréal smells it lathers so smooth and lots of suds I would improve it by conditioner it’s amazing it targets the dry damaged and I would love to buy it again very cheap
Aventura, FL
L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight Shampoo is one of the best shampoos I have ever tried! I like  my hair straight and this shampoo helps a lot with frizz
Purchase this because I wanted to try a smoothing shampoo for my frizz. Unfortunately I had better shampoos so I will not be purchasing it again. It is a good product I guess it's just not for me
Pen Argyl, PA
My sister and I use this shampoo, she has thick curly hair and I have thin and coarse hair; it seems to really work on us both. I usually use this and then blow dry my hair for the best results. But my sister just brushes it and in both cases our hair turns out really straight. Overall, I’d say we are satisfied.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...