BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

For frequently straightened hair. Relaxes strands from root to tip. Reacts with heat to boost straight effect.

The ultimate straight starts before the heat. Advanced Haircare Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight starts straightening hair in the shower, for hair that's shiny, straight, perfect for up to 48 hours.

• Aqua/Water/EAU

• Does this actually work in helping your hair stay straight?2 Answers
  • This has become my go to shampoo! I love how my hair feel...2 Answers
  • Does this weigh your hair down like some of the other smo...2 Answers
Natalya K.
I received a sample size of this shampoo, preconditioner, and condition from someone and I really like it! The shampoo, preconditioner, and conditioner smell amazing and the consistency good. I used it twice and actually noticed a difference. My hair was definitely becoming straighter. I think this is a great alternative to chemically straightening your hair and straighteners. If you have the time to wait for results that is. Would definitely love to try the full sizes of the whole line.
Sarah R.
Easthampton, MA
Love this shampoo. I use it on a regular basis. My hair is soft and silky smooth. Of course I use both the shampoo and conditioner. When straighten it, it stays without adding a lot of extra product. It takes a lot of trial and error to find a product that does the job. The search is over!
Flora A.
Mount Pleasant
I use this product because my hair is dry, curly, and frizzy and it significantly helps. It smells amazing and lasts a while. The price is extremely affordable and I have bought several of them. I would recommend to a friend and always get compliments on how good my hair smells.
Cori P.
Harlingen , TX
Smells wonderful and leaves my hair feeling healthy, clean and soft. I’ve been using this consistently for the past 6 months and I just love it. My hair is frizzy and this helps keep it under control. Plus, it’s reasonably priced too.
Kimberly T.
Louisville
My hair gets really tangled so this helps with that. It’s drugstore so the price isn’t bad either. I have a dry and oily scalp and it doesn’t make it worse. The scent is good, it’s not overwhelming and it seems to last all day for me,
Jackie L.
This is a nice shampoo. It's seems to leave my hair smoother than just a regular shampoo. After use and letting my hair air dry it doesn't seem as frizzy as it usually does.
Lauren N.
This is the best shampoo for my dry,frizzy hair! It makes my hair feel so smooth and calms down my frizz instantaneously . It’s always on sale at CVs 2/for$8 and you can almost always get coupons in the paper or cvs . I prefer this shampoo over high end shampoo
Victoria Caroline P.
rua Eucaliptos 585, Cotia Sp
I love makeup, I try to see what combines with me and that leaves my skin more cared, in general makeup barons, brushes! everything that goes in contact with my skin
Sugar C.
Great lather, scent, price, and presentation. Available at any drugstore and usually a great buy with coupons available. Works great on curly hair and handles the frizzy when you go for the straight look.
Bre F.
Athens, PA
I love straight hair. Sadly I do not have naturally straight hair. I have a mix of wavy and curly hair. So I straighten my hair everyday!! This my hair soft and shiny and makes it easier to straighten my hair.
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
I have really curly hair. Would this product really work for me? I am a little hesitant.
Makaela P.
Stockton, CA
This has become my go to shampoo! I love how my hair feels after every use. Gives my hair a healthy shine and smells amazing.
Denise W.
Does this weigh your hair down like some of the other smoothing shampoos? I want smooth but not heavy lifeless hair...
Mayra J.
Rainsville , AL
Does this actually work in helping your hair stay straight?
Kris L.
Du Bois, PA
Does this shampoo work just as well on curly hair...been looking for something to tame it down and won't make it so soft it just poofs.😕