BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #96 in Hair Treatments

Seals in keratin. Protects against heat up to 450 degrees. Silky, shiny, straight finish.

Straight hair beings before the heat. Smooth things over with Hair Expert Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight Straight Perfecting Balm. Not only does the treatment sleek-ify every strand before you use your iron, it also tames and protects, leaving your mane less prone to heat styling damage.

• Aqua/Water/EAU

• What do you like most about this product?3 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me how I should use this product?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Megan H.
Love! Love! LOVE!! When used with the other products in this 3 to 4 step process, the results are amazing!! My hair is left feeling clean and silky smooth. After straightening with my flat iron, it is incredibly straight and smooth!! No frizziness or flyaways. I have crazy dry wavy hair that resembles something from an 80s hair band!! This stuff leaves it feeling and looking amazing!

L'Oréal Paris Oleo-Keratin Smooth Intense Polishing Shampoo

L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight Boosting Pre-Conditioner

L'Oréal Advanced Haircare Smooth Intense Polishing Conditioner

Savannah S.
I don't think it is very effective. I straighten my hair everyday and when I bought this product I thought maybe it would be easier to use. When I started using this I seen a difference in my hair but it wasn't a good different it means my hair feel really greasy and heavy. It didn't really help straighten the hair. Dosent spend on hair well. I really wish this product worked for me I was decided to use it but then it just was crap. I really hope this review helps you decide if you want this product or not.
Alexis W.
Mount Airy, NC
I love all things L’Oreal but this product is to die for! It did so well by not making my hair oily, and smells so amazing! I straighten my hair two or three times a week and it’s a must have when I do! I recommend 10/10!
Stacy S.
i received this product from a voxbox a while back. i receiced it free for testing purposes. this was an ok product to use, but im not sure if i would buy it again. i dont feel that it actuly did anything for my hair
Sam:) P.
Santa Maria
I straighten my hair almost everyday and this is my hair protector of choice. I have been applying heat to my hair for years and it’s still healthy and I think this is my secret. I can wear my hair for a solid two days and this balm doesn’t make it oily like others I have tried. I have repurchased many times and plan to buy it again.
Kelly R.
Franklin, TN
I never really noticed a difference when I used this product, and I actually didn't like the way it felt on my hair! It does smell good, I'll give it that... but definitely not a go-to product for me.
LaRayna M.
W Sacramento, CA
Not a fan of this product it didn’t live up to the claims, at least not for my hair. I received it in a package deal with the shampoo and conditioner but I didn’t see any results. I was disappointed and would not recommend it.
Harley G.
Readfield, ME
It works perfect with my hair, I can tell the difference when I blow dry my hair without this to when I do use it. Leaves my hair looking and feeling smooth. Love this product!
Jillian D.
Henderson, NV
Can't live without this especially during summer! It smooths all frizz and flyaways! An thou it's for blow-drying. Use it on damp hair and air dry for smooth soft locks. Great for naturally wavy hair! L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight Perfecting Balm
Matea G.
POMONA, CA
I bought this recently and I do like how it feels on my hair however I wouldn't recommend this product if your hair needs Jesus like mine. I think the product works better on a hair that is already naturally straight and not fizzy.
Andrea C.
What do you like most about this product?
Tamar M.
Can anyone tell me how I should use this product?
Alyssa H.
Mcallen , Tx
Barely got this today ... Has anyone on here tried this already?? And if so how did you like it?? 😱😌 ... Also , do you have to use the same shampoo and condition before you use this?