BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Relaxes strands from root to tip. Straightens for up to 48 hours. Reacts with heat to boost straight effect.

The ultimate straight starts before the heat. Advanced Haircare Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight starts straightening hair in the shower, for hair that's shiny, straight, perfect for up to 48 hours.*

• Aqua/Water/EAU
  • Xylose
  • Alpha-isomethyl Ionone

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
L’Oreal shampoos and conditioners are great drug store products. L’Oreal always has amazing coupon offers, sometimes as low as 25 cents a bottle. All of the conditioners are awesome. They leave your hair silky soft and it makes my extremely dry hair look so healthy. I was very satisfied with the results.
Andrea B.
Menifee, CA
L’Oréal makes great hair products. I used this and the blue set (I think it was hydrating) for a while and really enjoyed both. The scent is great and it left my fine hair feeling smooth and smelling awesome. The price is great too!
Jessica W.
Deridder, LA
This smells great and really does work amazing on frizzy hair! I have naturally wavy hair and live in a super humid climate. When I used this it helped tremendously and my hair felt baby soft! Yes I recommend and it’s very well priced!!!
Brooke T.
Rego Park, NY
Do not know if this had actually helped in the straightening aspect of my hair however it does help it feel conditioned and hasn’t harmed my color treated hair at all. Affordable and a little product goes a long way.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I did notice my hair started getting softer and smoother within 3 uses. I like the smell it leaves my hair softer and shinier and it’s easier to style now since I’ve been using it. The shampoo is a must have as well.
Kelly E.
New Bremen, OH
Worked well on my thick hair. Nothing great. Very cheap. Easy to find at krogers. I didn’t notice any change in my hair, so it didn’t work as well as others have on my hair.
Holly K.
This made my hair fall out. I am in my 20s and shouldn't have been experiencing hair loss. I thought no way could this be doing it to me. As soon as I stopped using this product line my hair stopped falling out. I was losing clumps every day when combing my hair. Do not recommend.
Marsha R.
Starkville, MS
This conditioner is great. I leave it on for about 3 minutes and when I rinse it my hair feels silky smooth. Combing and brushing are way easier when I use it too. It doesn’t leave my hair feeling coated in product so it moves freely and has its own natural shine.
Mary V.
Columbia, MO
This was my last shampoo and conditioner pair purchase. It did a pretty good job but my favorite part of the line would have to be the leave in serum. The conditioner and shampoo did not do a good enough job of keeping the frizz away.
Chelsea G.
Love this brand my favorite by far I use shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair look and feel great. Not super expensive and sells everywhere! I highly recommend it better than other brands I’ve tried!