BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Relaxes strands from root to tip. Straightens for up to 48 hours. Reacts with heat to boost straight effect.

The ultimate straight starts before the heat. Advanced Haircare Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight starts straightening hair in the shower, for hair that's shiny, straight, perfect for up to 48 hours.*

• Aqua/Water/EAU
  • Alpha-isomethyl Ionone

Buy on Kmart
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
L’Oreal shampoos and conditioners are great drug store products. L’Oreal always has amazing coupon offers, sometimes as low as 25 cents a bottle. All of the conditioners are awesome. They leave your hair silky soft and it makes my extremely dry hair look so healthy. I was very satisfied with the results.
Brooke T.
Flushing , NY
Do not know if this had actually helped in the straightening aspect of my hair however it does help it feel conditioned and hasn’t harmed my color treated hair at all. Affordable and a little product goes a long way.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I did notice my hair started getting softer and smoother within 3 uses. I like the smell it leaves my hair softer and shinier and it’s easier to style now since I’ve been using it. The shampoo is a must have as well.
Kelly E.
New Bremen, OH
Worked well on my thick hair. Nothing great. Very cheap. Easy to find at krogers. I didn’t notice any change in my hair, so it didn’t work as well as others have on my hair.
Holly K.
This made my hair fall out. I am in my 20s and shouldn't have been experiencing hair loss. I thought no way could this be doing it to me. As soon as I stopped using this product line my hair stopped falling out. I was losing clumps every day when combing my hair. Do not recommend.
Mary V.
Columbia, MO
This was my last shampoo and conditioner pair purchase. It did a pretty good job but my favorite part of the line would have to be the leave in serum. The conditioner and shampoo did not do a good enough job of keeping the frizz away.
Chelsea G.
Love this brand my favorite by far I use shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair look and feel great. Not super expensive and sells everywhere! I highly recommend it better than other brands I’ve tried!
Evelyn M.
New York
I love this stuff SO MUCH!! The smell is incredible and does not compare to anything else i have ever tried. This works very well with dyed and damaged hair. This is a MUST in my hair care routine. Very satisfied with this product
Vigine Y.
Deerfield Beach
Ultimate favorite! And that's mainly because of the smell. I love the color of the bottle and it's so easy to pack for transportation, rather than the pump cap. My hair always looks LAID because of this!
Samantha S.
Memphis, TN
Makes my hair so soft and smooth. Not expensive and smells very nice. I used this for a long time because it adds the shine smoothness and anti frizz without leaving a thick greasy residue.