L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight Boosting Pre-Conditioner

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Relaxes strands from root to tip. Straightens for up to 48 hours. Reacts with heat to boost straight effect.

The ultimate straight starts before the heat. Advanced Haircare Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight starts straightening hair in the shower, for hair that's shiny, straight, perfect for up to 48 hours.

• Aqua/Water/EAU
  • Alphaisomethyl Ionone

• Just wondered if L'Oreal advanced hair are ultimate strai...1 Answers
  • Question has been deleted1 Answers
Megan H.
Love! Love! LOVE!! When used with the other products in this 3 to 4 step process, the results are amazing!! My hair is left feeling clean and silky smooth. After straightening with my flat iron, it is incredibly straight and smooth!! No frizziness or flyaways. I have crazy dry wavy hair that resembles something from an 80s hair band!! This stuff leaves it feeling and looking amazing!

L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Smooth Intense Polishing Shampoo

L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Smooth Intense Polishing Conditioner

L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight Perfecting Balm
Christine D.
Rochester
I buy this when I need a good overhaul on my hair. This is a great product and leaves my hair super soft. If I've over processed my hair I use this and it's like instant repair I just love it.
Jenissa B.
Lancaster , PA
Favvvv!!!! This conditioner leaves my hair very soft and the smell is fantastic !! I would definitely recommend also they have a variety of different ones you can choose from, that will best fit your type of hair !
Cassandra C.
Amazing for when I’m about to blow dry my hair! Kept my hair frizz free and beautiful all prom night! I have thick curly hair so I’m suprised how well it worked. I’d definitely recommend 😅
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
My hair is slightly wavy and I wanted to see if this product could make my hair 100% straight. I saw this for $1 at Big Lots! so I decided that it was worth the try. I didn't really understand how to use this 'pre conditioner' at first but then I got the hang of it. You apply it to your hair and let it sit for a minute, then (don't rinse it out) add your normal conditioner on top of it. Right away I could tell that my hair was a lot smoother. It really did help my hair- it made my hair nice and straight as well as look very healthy. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone interested and probably will purchase again once I run out.
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
I received this product in my Walmart Winter Beauty Box and reviewed it on my blog (Natalie Katherine). I had never used a pre-conditioner before, but I'm have no idea what the point was. When my hair dried, it was definitely not any straighter than usual. I guess that was expected though, because this product claims to work it's best with heat-straightened hair. When I actually straightened my hair the next morning, I will say it was a bit smoother than usual, but nothing extravagant. It is a great value for the price, though.
Koraima P.
La Palma , CA
I've received various samples of this line along with the shampoo and conditioner and let me tell you it does not work good. I did see any change in my hair. I tried using all three products together amd separately and it didn't make a difference on me either way.
Daniella H.
I got a free sample of this from the company website. I used it with the shampoo and conditioner. The whole system makes my hair feel really sleek and soft. It helped reduce the damage from straightening and blow drying my hair regularly. I really enjoyed the whole product line and will be buying again.
Jane B.
Personally, I did not find this step to be necessary, or did I see any special changes in my hair compared to when I do my regular routine of shampoo and conditioner.

I do not seem to be able to find this anywhere online besides Amazon, so it seems it has been discontinued. Not too much of a bummer.

If you are looking for a good hair product, check out Dessange Conditioners!
Ellen N.
My hair type is very strange, no cosmetic really know what to think of my hair or my daughter's hair as well, so I change products about every 3 months hoping one day to find something amazing, I'm giving 3 stars as I loved the smell, and loved how my hair felt for first few days after using product, but after that my hair went right back to usual. This is a product that when on sale I buy for my girls and I may use off and on as it did not make my hair worse but really no improvement.
Christina M.
Beech Grove , IN
Just wondered if L'Oreal advanced hair are ultimate straight care is ok to use with dyed hair? I didn't know if it would fade my color any? Thank you!
Eve M.