BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Clinically Tested. 72 Hours Ultra-Polished. Frizz Control.

Smooth Intense Polishing Shampoo instantly helps soften and tame rough textures, leaving hair polished and smooth. When used with the conditioner and serum or crème it controls frizz for up to 72 hours. Clinically tested System of shampoo and conditioner tested for instant results + lasting transformation.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Does this shampoo really help with shine?? Because my hai...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Bianca D.
Gaithersburg, MD
I've never went so crazy about shampoo till i found this set. Yes i do have curly frizzy hair but this one does the job. It makes my hair light, soft, fragrant and straighter than using other karatin shampoo. The set is a good combination for your daily/weekly routine. Set consist of shampoo, preconditioner and conditioner.
Megan H.
Love! Love! LOVE!! When used with the other products in this 3 to 4 step process, the results are amazing!! My hair is left feeling clean and silky smooth. After straightening with my flat iron, it is incredibly straight and smooth!! No frizziness or flyaways. I have crazy dry wavy hair that resembles something from an 80s hair band!! This stuff leaves it feeling and looking amazing!

L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Smooth Intense Polishing Shampoo

L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight Boosting Pre-Conditioner

L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Smooth Intense Polishing Conditioner

L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight Perfecting Balm
MK J.
I really like this shampoo and it worked very well on my dry corse hair. But I just think it’s a little expensive then I would like to pay for shampoo. But it works great and smells very good. I could feel a big difference in the texture of my hair after a week or 2, it was much softer and manageable.
Emily H.
Richmond, KY
This is by far the best drug store shampoo I have ever used. I have damaged hair from dyeing and using styling tools. It repaired my hair so well. It didn’t make my scalp dry or oily and it smelled amazing. Would highly recommend this product for any hair type.
Eneri T.
Chula Vista, CA
I totally love this shampoo! It is perfect for everyday use, I don't style my hair on daily basis and this shampoo alone it helps my hair to behave, it leaves the hair soft, it helps control the frizz, and it looks straighter when I use this. On the weekends I flat iron my hair and with the shampoo it works wonders it stays perfectly straight no matter if I get it wet with sweat from the gym it stays straight. Really happy with this.
Chloe D.
this is my favorite shampoo ever! it smells so good, kind of fruity in my opinion, but i love it. it makes my hair so smooth and shiny and a lot of other products don’t do that for me. not too expensive either
Natzimi M.
This product smells amazing. I love how much product you get for the price. It definitely does what it's supposed to as far as smoothing. Probably best for dry scalp since it can cause buildup.
Jeanneth A.
Winston Salem, NC
After washing with L'Oréal Paris Oleo-Keratin Smooth Intense Polishing Shampoo I condition with [product:l'oréal-paris-hair-expert-nutri-gloss-conditioner] and the end result is shiny straighter hair
Gina C.
Encinitas, CA
This shampoo is really good for people who suffer from dry, damaged, and brittle hair like I do. My hair breaks so easily and always feels dry and stripped of oils, but this shampoo does a great job to bring the moisture back into your hair. It smells amazing, it's extremely affordable, and it makes your hair look super shiny and healthy. I recommend this shampoo to everyone.
Claudia V.
It does not work. I got wavy hair and it is still wavy when it dries. You don’t need to much to add bubbles to your head or wash well. I feel like it’s the same compare to others and to en it was a disappointment.
Mar b.
N Hollywood, CA
Does it really work like it says it will?
Natalie  V.
Bridgeport, CT
Does this shampoo really help with shine?? Because my hair is been looking really dull after i colored my hair and it faded out.
Taylor T.
San Marcos, CA
Will this also protect colored hair?
Nadia L.
Does this really mane frizz and flyaway s ?,
Gouri S.
Surrey, BC
Does the smoothness of hair last long enough till the next shower?