BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Clinically Tested. 72 Hours Ultra-Polished. Frizz Control.

Smooth Intense Polishing Conditioner instantly helps soften and tame rough textures, leaving hair polished and smooth. When used with the shampoo and serum or crème it controls frizz for up to 72 hours. Clinically tested* *System of shampoo and conditioner tested for instant results + lasting transformation.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Amyl Cinnamal
  • Citronellol
  • Alpha-isomethyl Ionone

L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Smooth Intense Polishing Conditioner
  • "Left my hair very soft and smelling nice, but it did nothing to smooth my hair or tame my frizz." in 1 review
Megan H.
Love! Love! LOVE!! When used with the other products in this 3 to 4 step process, the results are amazing!! My hair is left feeling clean and silky smooth. After straightening with my flat iron, it is incredibly straight and smooth!! No frizziness or flyaways. I have crazy dry wavy hair that resembles something from an 80s hair band!! This stuff leaves it feeling and looking amazing!

L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Smooth Intense Polishing Shampoo

L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight Boosting Pre-Conditioner

L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight Perfecting Balm
Sherisse P.
Corona, NY
4/5 because it’s did it’s job of detangling and smoothing out my hair. Definitely not my go to conditioner, I have coarse, curly hair so I tend to go after smoothies than conditioner, but this product is something I’ll definitely use if it’s around or I need something ASAP.
Mandie C.
Saint Louis, MO
I started using this product because my mom had used it. I love the way that it makes my hair feel but I can not use it everyday because it makes my hair feel greasy. I would buy this product again though.
Vanessa N.
Weston, FL
I have to that this conditioner do a excellent job, after use my hair looks hydrated and ready to use hair dryer but this conditioner leaves residues on my hair and it’s very disappointed
MeetAndrea G.
Jacksonville, FL
Good smell and I like it because it fells so clean the day I use it but after two days my hair just get so oily, extremely oily and that’s the part I don’t like, because the price, the smell, the texture everything is perfect.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
This is an okay product. It’s not extremely good and it’s not horrible. My hair tangled easily with it and it felt rough. It smelled good but it was slightly expensive for the quality of the product. I don’t recommend it.
Destiny S.
Not bad! I was surprised on how well this worked in my hair since I have an oily scalp! It definitely has an amazing smell and it helped my hair out quite a bit. I don’t like all the ingredients that it contains though.
Farah J.
Almost just as good as salon. After a few uses it loses its touch. I do recommend trying it out. I use a lot of conditioner since I have a lot of hair. The price is good on this when I find deals at cvs otherwise it’s pricy
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
I hated the way this made my hair look and feel. I was disappointed. It made it feel really greasy and left a build up. I normally love the L'Oreal brand but I couldn't get into the hair care products.
Lindsey A.
Philadelphia , PA
My sister in law recommended this to me. I love this conditioner! I️t smells so good! I️t makes my hair look and feel amazing after I use I️t! I would definitely repurchase and recommend!!
Erin G.
Henrico, VA
Which of these shampoos and conditioners have been your favorite?
Gloribel G.
Sabana Seca, PR
Have you seen any difference in your hair since using this product?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good for curly hair?
Jennifer G.
Do you know if this will weigh your hair down? I've found that conditioners that are intended for smoothing out hair usually leave it flat.
brooke c.
st louis
is this good for medium-thick frizzy hair?