BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Clinically Tested. 72 Hours Ultra-Polished. Frizz Control.

Smooth Intense Polishing Conditioner instantly helps soften and tame rough textures, leaving hair polished and smooth. When used with the shampoo and serum or crème it controls frizz for up to 72 hours. Clinically tested* *System of shampoo and conditioner tested for instant results + lasting transformation.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Amyl Cinnamal
  • Citronellol
  • Alpha-isomethyl Ionone

L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Smooth Intense Polishing Conditioner
  • "Left my hair very soft and smelling nice, but it did nothing to smooth my hair or tame my frizz." in 1 review
Tiffany R.
Brownstown, MI
I have tried many high end and drugstore conditioners with the hopes of finding a product that will control my very frizzy, rebellious, parched hair. I must say that I was not disappointed. Even on days when the humidity has been out of control, my hair hasn't been. L'Oreal Smooth Intense Polishing Conditioner has transformed my hair. Not only is it less frizzy, it is looking healthier than it has in a long time. It also feels amazingly soft. I am constantly running my fingers through my silky hair now. I am very pleased with this conditioner, which has worked better for me than even the expensive, high-end products.
Kimberly W.
Canton, GA
I received a sample size of this in a VoxBox and it was just enough for one complete wash. I definitely noticed straighter hair after air drying, which never happens. I was inspired to buy a full size bottle after that. After about two consecutive washes, I noticed my hair was feeling extra heavy and greasy. It went from giving me straight hair to limp hair. All the shine was gone and replaced by a shine from grease. I definitely don't find this a daily (or "showerly") product, as it seems to build up quickly.
Erin N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells completely awful to me. It reminds me of conditioner you get inside of boxed hair dye. The shampoo smells great but the conditioner smells nothing like it. I received a sample of these in my winter Wal-Mart beauty box and gave them a try tonight. My hair did feel silky after using this but the smell completely turned me off. I would not purchase simply because of that fact alone. Maybe some people would find it appealing but it's just not for me.
Best conditioner ever. it leaves your hair so smooth and silky and easy to brush when you get out of the shower. I use this product every time I take a shower. you can get it at any drug store and it's not pricey either so I would definitely recommend this product because I love it
Kati H.
Chillicothe, OH
This shampoo and conditioner are always my go to! My hair gets pretty damaged from all the hair color and I can always count on this to bring healthy life back to my hair! It is very affordable and lasts! I can't see myself switching brands any time soon!
Erin B.
Vancouver, WA
It left my hair smooth, and smelled great. I would purchase again, if I were not able to get my normal Redken products. The packaging is great. Easy to use, and fits nicely in the shower. Overall, great product. (Don't tell my stylist :) )
Sam C.
Groton, CT
This stuff makes my hair feel amazing. I have to slick it back for the army all the time with hairspray. And this is the only product I've found that actually works and makes my hair feel exactly how it did before army life.
Cassie L.
Chesapeake, VA
This is a decent conditioner, i just felt it left a little residue at my roots. Smells lovely, but I don't think I will repurchase due to the fact that it left my hair looking just a touch greasy.
jennifer L.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has really helped my hair. I used to bleach my hair and oh have it paid the price! I wish I could undo all the years of damage but I can only give thanks to this for the helping hand.
I love this stuff! it smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling soft. I don't have to use a whole lot of this conditioner to make my hair feel good.
Gloribel G.
Sabana Seca, PR
Have you seen any difference in your hair since using this product?
brooke c.
st louis
Beauty Junkie Expert
is this good for medium-thick frizzy hair?