BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Clinically Tested. 72 Hours Ultra-Polished. Frizz Control.

Smooth Intense Polishing Conditioner instantly helps soften and tame rough textures, leaving hair polished and smooth. When used with the shampoo and serum or crème it controls frizz for up to 72 hours. Clinically tested* *System of shampoo and conditioner tested for instant results + lasting transformation.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Amyl Cinnamal
  • Citronellol
  • Alpha-isomethyl Ionone

L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Smooth Intense Polishing Conditioner
  • "Left my hair very soft and smelling nice, but it did nothing to smooth my hair or tame my frizz." in 1 review
Sherisse P.
Corona, NY
4/5 because it’s did it’s job of detangling and smoothing out my hair. Definitely not my go to conditioner, I have coarse, curly hair so I tend to go after smoothies than conditioner, but this product is something I’ll definitely use if it’s around or I need something ASAP.
Vanessa N.
Round Rock , TX
I have to that this conditioner do a excellent job, after use my hair looks hydrated and ready to use hair dryer but this conditioner leaves residues on my hair and it’s very disappointed
Annelise G.
Springfield
For a cheaper shampoo, I love this stuff! The smell is amazing and I always get compliments on how shiny my hair is. The only reason I took away a star Is because I feel like the ingredients could be a little better. But for the price.... not complaining!
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
I have a hard time finding it in stores which sucks but I love this conditioner. It really sleeks the hair and makes t feel so soft and smooth which is surprising for a drugstore conditioner this cheap. I’ve definitely repurchased this
MeetAndrea G.
Jacksonville, FL
Good smell and I like it because it fells so clean the day I use it but after two days my hair just get so oily, extremely oily and that’s the part I don’t like, because the price, the smell, the texture everything is perfect.
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I like to use the expert total repair intense care conditioner but decided to give this a try. Although this did help prevent frizz, I would say that the total repair works better.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
This is an okay product. It’s not extremely good and it’s not horrible. My hair tangled easily with it and it felt rough. It smelled good but it was slightly expensive for the quality of the product. I don’t recommend it.
Destiny S.
Bonney Lake, WA
Not bad! I was surprised on how well this worked in my hair since I have an oily scalp! It definitely has an amazing smell and it helped my hair out quite a bit. I don’t like all the ingredients that it contains though.
Farah J.
Almost just as good as salon. After a few uses it loses its touch. I do recommend trying it out. I use a lot of conditioner since I have a lot of hair. The price is good on this when I find deals at cvs otherwise it’s pricy
Mandie C.
Saint Louis, MO
I started using this product because my mom had used it. I love the way that it makes my hair feel but I can not use it everyday because it makes my hair feel greasy. I would buy this product again though.
Erin G.
Henrico, VA
Which of these shampoos and conditioners have been your favorite?
Gloribel G.
Sabana Seca, PR
Have you seen any difference in your hair since using this product?
Jennifer G.
Do you know if this will weigh your hair down? I've found that conditioners that are intended for smoothing out hair usually leave it flat.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good for curly hair?
brooke c.
Imperial, MO
is this good for frizzy medium-thick hair