L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Smooth Intense Frizz Taming Serum uploaded by Jessy R.L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Smooth Intense Frizz Taming Serum uploaded by Stacey L.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #77 in Hair Serums

Smooths. Locks in Shine. Tames Frizz.

Smooth Intense Frizz Taming Anti-Frizz Serum is an intense leave-in smoothing serum that instantly polishes hair’s surface and creates an invisible humidity barrier to help block out frizz and lock in sleek shine. It tames even out-of-control strands, and when used with shampoo and conditioner, it delivers silky, frizz-controlled hair for up to 72 hours.

• Cyclopentasiloxane
  • Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde
  • Geraniol
  • Isoeugenol

L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Smooth Intense Frizz Taming Serum
  • "A little bit of this goes a long way, gives you just enough tame without weighing hair down." in 2 reviews
  • "I've used everything from high end to drug store serums to tame my unruly curly hair and this stuff does the most amazing job!" in 1 review
  • "It can be a little thick so a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product it does not only tame the frizz it holds in the sheen and moisture and give your hair that healthy sleek look and it lasts more than 72 hours..great hair serum." in 1 review
  • "Great for taming frizz, a little bit goes a long way." in 1 review
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Reynolds, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of it and the fact that "just a dab will do" even with my long hair. The key is to start with one or two pumps so your hair doesn't end up flat and greasy. I just wish it helped with static.
Yamilla F.
Yamilla F.
Such a easy to us product to help smooth hair for daily styles, and good for different hair types, good smell soft on your hands , leaves little residue doesn't stand clothes or leave your hands sticky
Penny R.
Penny R.
Brunette hair; wavy
The best. A dime-sized on towel-dried hair will allow your comb to glide thru and manage frizz all day. Highly recommended. Great price. Easy to find (grocery store purchase).
Chyna W.
Chyna W.
Irmo, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product tames your frizz so easy, and its not hard to us. Great secent makes your hair smell good. Easy packing amd i heard sbout it and it met my standards.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
De verdad controla el frizz en el cabello, quede encantada con este producto, lo recomiendo!!! A parte de que huele muy rico.
Gladys P.
Gladys P.
Versailles, KY
This is some wat okay i have alot of curly hair and it holds the frizz for few hours
Shannan M.
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has a very light scent and comes in a nice looking bottle. You're only supposed to use a little but I feel most stays stuck on your hands rather than your hair. I have to use quite a bit to get the effects I want, but I do like it. I also have pretty long hair and curly at that so I'm sure that plays into it as well. Overall it does its job and the price isn't bad.
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
I came to know about this product from a friend. I told her how my hair was always frizzy and uncontrollable. She suggested I try some of hers so I did. I put some of this on after the shower and well enough my hair wasn't as frizzy as usual. I also like to run some through my hair before I straighten it for a nice finish!
Emily S.
Emily S.
West Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect, perfect, perfect! I love using this after my showers to keep my hair looking sleek and smooth. My hair is often dry and this product works wonders. Lasts until my next shower so I never need a touch up during the day
Haley  W.
Haley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fairly frizzy hair, especially during the summer. Humidity is a nightmare for me. I bought this to try and take that frizz and also give my hair some added moisture. I think this does a so-so job at taking frizz and honestly I don't find it to be extremely nourishing. It does smell nice though and it doesn't seem to weight my hair down much.
ayanna c.
ayanna c.
Would you recommend this product?
Kate L.
Kate L.
Denver , CO
Is it silicon based?
Sarah Asiel S.
Sarah Asiel S.
Fayetteville, AR
I normally use a Bumble and Bumble serum on my hair, but I am looking for a new serum that doesn't cost as much. How would this compare to a "higher end" serum, or if you have used Bumble and Bumble, how did this compare to it?