L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Smooth Intense Frizz Taming Serum

Smooths. Locks in Shine. Tames Frizz.

Smooth Intense Frizz Taming Anti-Frizz Serum is an intense leave-in smoothing serum that instantly polishes hair’s surface and creates an invisible humidity barrier to help block out frizz and lock in sleek shine. It tames even out-of-control strands, and when used with shampoo and conditioner, it delivers silky, frizz-controlled hair for up to 72 hours.

• Cyclopentasiloxane
  • Alpha-isomethyl Ionone
  • Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde
  • Geraniol
  • Isoeugenol

Is it good for wavy frizzy hair??
Are there any other products that correspond to this line or that are similar to this product that I should try?
Does this last all day? And does it make your hair oily?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Smooth Intense Frizz Taming Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“A little bit of this goes a long way, gives you just enough tame without weighing hair down.” in 2 reviews
“It can be a little thick so a little goes a long way.” in 1 review
“I have long hair so I apply about 4-5 pumps when my hair is wet and there's no frizz as my hair dries!” in 1 review
“Great for taming frizz, a little bit goes a long way.” in 1 review
“I've used everything from high end to drug store serums to tame my unruly curly hair and this stuff does the most amazing job!” in 1 review
Torfaen
Super nice and definitely keeps the frizz away however not for very long, I would say it lasts around 2 hours before the frizz comes back! Also makes my hair look sort of greasy which isn’t the best look x
This product has infact, helped my frizz a whole lot and my hair is noticeably w hole let less fizzy everyone I use it. However, I feel it needs to be touched up every one and a half hours or so or it returns to a little less then it's original state.
I don't think I could recommend this enough. I absolutely adore this, it's fabulous for my very curly brown hair. I put on every time I was my hair and tames my frizz until the next wash. It smells wonderful and works even in humid environments which I never thought would happen!
Manchester
Worked perfectly for me! My hair isn’t that frizzy but on those days where I need it anti frizzed I always go back to this product and it lasts most of the day too. I would highly recommend people to try this product.
luton
Best product ever I am totally into that and looking forward to buy more and more of love the product it makes my hair even more shine and silky
Axo student living, Coventry
AMAZING PRODUCT and i would highly recommend it for frizzy hair users! It completely tamed my frizz and im really happy with the result
Love this hair serum! Just puta tiny amount after showering in damp hair and dry / style as desired, hair looks shiny and sooooo soft
I use it after shower in my wet hair. It leaves gair smooth and easy to brush. one to two pumps are good enough for long hair.
Love this product!!! Makes my hair feel so good especially when I have dry and damaged hair , would highly recommend
chessington
this again is so good for frizz control and many of my friends recommend it if you struggle with frizz
Ask a question to the Influenster community...