BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #6 in Hair Serums

Smooths. Locks in Shine. Tames Frizz.

Smooth Intense Frizz Taming Anti-Frizz Serum is an intense leave-in smoothing serum that instantly polishes hair’s surface and creates an invisible humidity barrier to help block out frizz and lock in sleek shine. It tames even out-of-control strands, and when used with shampoo and conditioner, it delivers silky, frizz-controlled hair for up to 72 hours.

• Cyclopentasiloxane

• Would you recommend this product?4 Answers
  • Are there any other products that correspond to this line or that...1 Answers
  • Does this last all day? And does it make your hair oily? 2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Smooth Intense Frizz Taming Serum
  • "A little bit of this goes a long way, gives you just enough tame without weighing hair down." in 2 reviews
  • "Great for taming frizz, a little bit goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "I have long hair so I apply about 4-5 pumps when my hair is wet and there's no frizz as my hair dries!" in 1 review
  • "It helps keep the frizz and fly aways at bay." in 1 review
  • "I've used everything from high end to drug store serums to tame my unruly curly hair and this stuff does the most amazing job!" in 1 review
Aimee C.
Tampa, FL
I have needed this my whole life! My curls tend to puff out around my head like a cloud and the humidity here in Florida doesn't help. Just 2 pumps of this into my damp hair plus a little hair spray and I'm good to go. I've never found a product that could depouf this cloud of curls without weighing it down, slicking it out, or making it stiff.
I hope it works for you!
Rebecca c.
Kissimmee, FL
Loreal Paris Smooth Intense, Frizz Taming Serum is a life saver in this Florida heat and humidity. A few drops rubbed into my hands and smoothed over my hair really works wonders. I don't have many stores too close to me, unfortunately, so I can't get it very often. So I have to use very sparingly! But I absolutely love it!
lady_sassicorn🦄💁🏽 t.
Eastpointe , MI
Hmm.. bought this on a whim because it was on sale and had a coupon attached. It smells nice. I chose the one in a pinkish pump bottle smooth intense for frizzy hair. Serums are hit or miss for me, the oil is either too light to be effective or too greasy. This one seems to be on the heavier side but if don't use conditioner it doesn't seem to bad. I advise using it post wash. It says you can use it on wet or dry hair but I found using it in my hair dry it would get concentrated in certain areas. Not my favorite but fairly decent for low cost $$
Shantelle B.
Thomaston, CT
I’ve had this for months and I use it every day. A little bit is enough and it does a really nice job smoothing frizz. I use it to help detangle my hair when I get out of the shower and I also use it as a finisher. For the price it works really well! I’ll be repurchasing
Addison C.
Monticello, IN
This stuff is amazing! My hair is so smooth and the frizz is under control it’s amazing! My hair is light brown and pretty thick. I used 3-4 pumps and wow my hair is so shiny. I also love the smell of it! L’Oréal Paris is my favorite brand! They seriously have the best products. The best part of this serum is that it last for 72 hours and it really does :)
Danielle R.
El Cajon , CA
So good! I use about 3/4 pumps on my hair while it is damp befor blow drying my hair and as I blow it out it is sooo silky and smooth! I wish it made my fly always settle down more but for the price this is pretty great
Brittney N.
Crab orchard
This product works pretty well, it does the job that it said it will do. I feel like it works better on dry hair than damp hair ,but can use both ways.Also it smells awesome !!
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
I really love this L'Oreal hair serum it works amazing at least my hair soft smooth and you could really see the shine in it very affordable and it's a must try for ladies with frizzy hair anything it's just try it out it's amazing you will fall in love highly recommend
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
My hair has natural waves and it’s thick, so its hard to keep it from being frizzy. I’ve tried so many different products to try to tame my hair but this one and L’Oréal extraordinary oil is the only products I’ve found that will do the job. I apply it at while my hair is still wet and when I wake up my waves are tame and frizz free. I highly recommend this product. I’ll purchase again and again.
Shannan M.
PA, ['', '', '']
This has a very light scent and comes in a nice looking bottle. You're only supposed to use a little but I feel most stays stuck on your hands rather than your hair. I have to use quite a bit to get the effects I want, but I do like it. I also have pretty long hair and curly at that so I'm sure that plays into it as well. Overall it does its job and the price isn't bad.
Zelina D.
Mercedes, TX
I have been looking for a new frizz serum, does anyone know if the L'Oreal Paris oleo-keratin smooth intense frizz taming serum is good or works?
ayanna c.
Would you recommend this product?
Romi G.
How effective is it? Does it tame frizz?
Chelsea G.
Does this last all day? And does it make your hair oily?
Mariangel U.
I have frizzy hair and sensitive skin so i need to control my hair with professional hair products , does anyone have the same here? does anyone know if this works?