BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

For normal to dry hair. 48HR freshness + hydration*. Clean, fresh-feeling hair with no weigh-down.

New & improved Power Moisture Shampoo. Formula powered by Hyaluronic weightlessly quenches and softens dry locks, sealing in a clean feel with no weigh-down.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Sodium Hydroxide
  • Citric Acid

Val E.
Palm Beach
I bought both the shampoo and conditioner for this line because I color treat my hair and was looking for deep 💦moisture💦 for my hair. I was expecting great things because I was previously using the Extraordinary Clay line and absolutely LOVED that line. So have been using this for about a month now and I’m gonna tell you...it’s making my hair MORE DRY. I literally lather up this conditioner because I’m in desperate need of moisture but this conditioner and shampoo fail to deliver that. I’m just trying to use up the rest of the bottle so I can go back to my Extraordinary Clay line. I highly recommend that liline to everyone. I do not recommend this line.
Snighdha C.
Long Is City, NY
This is hands down the best shampoo I have ever used, and my husband agrees. We have totally different hair types: Mine is weaved with blonde highlights, his is dark and thin. It works beautifully for both of us leaving our hair clean and shinny. This is a great product. Thank you!
Becky S.
I really like a lot of L'Oreal products but this is one that I can't really say a lit of good nor bad things about. It just kind of "is"...I used it in conjunction with purple shampoo on my hair once and again by itself but it didn't do anything so I passed it on.
Evangeline M.
This shampoo is awesome! It works very well and my hair feels super hydrated. I would definitely buy this product again and I would definitely recommend this to others. It’s really great for you and I’m sure you’ll love it!
Carli J.
Dallas, GA
I keep finding myself purchasing this time and time again awesome scent and my hair always feels and looks amazing after using this shampoo. I will definitely recommend someone using this shampoo.
Valentina P.
For damage dry hair like mine I love to keep using a moisturizer to help connect my hair & to keep it healthy again . I love using this one & the conditioner with it ! I recommend this shampoo
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
Who does not love this shampoo.. I mean really! It’s amazing and smells soooo good. I have used this brand for as long as I can remember for myself, my kids and now my grands. I will always purchase and recommend any of this line
Jessa B.
Surprise, AZ
I love this shampoo! Not only does this smell amazing but the smell lasts in my hair all day!! I love almost all of the shampoo and conditioners from this line! They aren’t too heavy in the hair which is amazing!
Nicole B.
Have recently been using this shampoo. I love the smell, and the managability of my hair after using. I have gone through one and a half bottles so far and use the matching conditioner to fully hydrate my sometimes dry hair. I would buy both products again.
Daisy D.
Oklahoma City, OK
When I used to die my hair a lot I would rely on this product to restore the moisture that I had completely removed by bleaching and dying my hair overall this is a great product but I give it three stars because it can leave your hair pretty oily
Kindra M.
I'm looking for a product that can help with dry scalp. I feel like I have used so many different types of products and have not found something that works with my thick curly hair. Does this help with dry scalp or just for the hair itself like dry hair?
Emily H.
How long does it take for you to see results in your hairs moisture?
Cecilia A.
Lovington, NM
I wanted to know if this shampoo actually works for dry hair because I'm debating on whether to buy it or not?
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
Has anyone felt this shampoo dried your hair out?
Ericka M.
Doral, FL
May i use it if i have oily hair?

back