BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

For normal to dry hair. 48HR freshness + hydration*. Clean, fresh-feeling hair with no weigh-down.

New & improved Power Moisture Shampoo. Formula powered by Hyaluronic weightlessly quenches and softens dry locks, sealing in a clean feel with no weigh-down.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Sodium Hydroxide
  • Citric Acid

Val E.
Palm Beach
I bought both the shampoo and conditioner for this line because I color treat my hair and was looking for deep 💦moisture💦 for my hair. I was expecting great things because I was previously using the Extraordinary Clay line and absolutely LOVED that line. So have been using this for about a month now and I’m gonna tell you...it’s making my hair MORE DRY. I literally lather up this conditioner because I’m in desperate need of moisture but this conditioner and shampoo fail to deliver that. I’m just trying to use up the rest of the bottle so I can go back to my Extraordinary Clay line. I highly recommend that liline to everyone. I do not recommend this line.
Becky S.
I really like a lot of L'Oreal products but this is one that I can't really say a lit of good nor bad things about. It just kind of "is"...I used it in conjunction with purple shampoo on my hair once and again by itself but it didn't do anything so I passed it on.
Miranda S.
Warrior, AL
Great product! Love the scent, love the results. This is a great shampoo that leaves your hair feeling incredibly silky and smooth. It's lathers really well and rinses clean, leaving your hair feeling amazing.
Amanda M.
Lees Summit , MO
I absolutely adore the L’Oréal pure moisture shampoo. I tend to get really dry hair during the winter months and this is a lifesaver for me. It helps keep my hair soft, shiny and healthy with every wash!
Valentina P.
For damage dry hair like mine I love to keep using a moisturizer to help connect my hair & to keep it healthy again . I love using this one & the conditioner with it ! I recommend this shampoo
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
Who does not love this shampoo.. I mean really! It’s amazing and smells soooo good. I have used this brand for as long as I can remember for myself, my kids and now my grands. I will always purchase and recommend any of this line
Jessa B.
Surprise
I love this shampoo! Not only does this smell amazing but the smell lasts in my hair all day!! I love almost all of the shampoo and conditioners from this line! They aren’t too heavy in the hair which is amazing!
Nicole B.
Have recently been using this shampoo. I love the smell, and the managability of my hair after using. I have gone through one and a half bottles so far and use the matching conditioner to fully hydrate my sometimes dry hair. I would buy both products again.
Stepha V.
This is another brand of shampoo that I really love. I like that it conditions as well as washes. Some shampoos are advertised as shampoo/conditioner and they really do not work. However, this one only says hydrating and that is enough to feel the difference in your hair.
Brianna Z.
This makes my hair so soft it is amazing ! Every single one of these products smell our of the world good and always makes my hair feel so much healthier than before I used them !
Kindra M.
I'm looking for a product that can help with dry scalp. I feel like I have used so many different types of products and have not found something that works with my thick curly hair. Does this help with dry scalp or just for the hair itself like dry hair?
Emily H.
How long does it take for you to see results in your hairs moisture?
Cecilia A.
Lovington, NM
I wanted to know if this shampoo actually works for dry hair because I'm debating on whether to buy it or not?
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
Has anyone felt this shampoo dried your hair out?
Ericka M.
May i use it if i have oily hair?