BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

For normal to dry hair. 48HR freshness + hydration*. Clean, fresh-feeling hair with no weigh-down.

New & improved Power Moisture Shampoo. Formula powered by Hyaluronic weightlessly quenches and softens dry locks, sealing in a clean feel with no weigh-down.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Citric Acid

Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo. I use it with the conditioner. L'oreal makes a great product line. I hair dry and brittle hair thanks to somebody back in the early 2000 s
Claiming they knew what they were doing and dyed my hair and then permed it right after and left the perm in my hair is so long and I was like a human Q-tip and I always hated my hair because I couldn't get a brush through it or what not but does this makes my hair really soft and manageable and I use it with the L'Oreal power moisture hydrating shampoo as a matter of fact I don't know why this says it's the shampoo when it's the conditioner and shampoo is in a clear bottle thank you
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this shampoo a few times. I've been dying my hair for about 20 years so by hair is pretty dried and damaged. I've been told by my hairstylists that I need to start using a hydrating shampoo and conditioner to get the moisture back into my hair. I decided to try this and my hair is 100x healthier. Tha shampoo smells nice and I would definitely recommend this shampoo and the conditioner too!!
Erin M.
Ithaca, NY
I have dry, curly hair and I have been looking for a shampoo that will hydrate it. This shampoo is perfect for me because it leaves my hair feeling soft and clean without stripping my hair. I have problems with cream shampoos breaking my face out, so this hydrating gel shampoo was just what I was looking for. I would definitely recommend this!
Andrea U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive used a lot of the Loreadl brand shampoos. Specifically for dry damaged hair and this is the only one that didnt smell overwhelmingly strong and that didnt make my hair feel greasy at the end of the day. The light clear formula really makes my hair feel clean and once I get out of the shower it definitely feels softer
Andrianna T.
My hair comes out feeling soft and clean after using this product! My hair can only tolerate shampoo and conditioner for so long before i have to change. I was worried about smell and it smells out of this world!!! Def a must try!!
Maricsa R.
PASCO, WA
I have never used this brand shampoo I tried it out and I love it it leaves my hair silky and smooth. typically my hair is ve r y frizzy and out of control it would just do its own thing but now I have it under control. Amazing!
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
I really like this shampoo. It lathers very easily, and feels soft while in the hair. it also has a good amount of slip in my opinion and doesn't dry the hair out. it does in fact feel like it moisturized and hydrates.
Lynnrae G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite shampoo line. I use the blue one, both the shampoo and conditioner and I love it. You can buy it in any store that I can think of, the scent is nice, and it leaves my hair feeling very soft and hydrated.
Madi M.
I really enjoyed it while I had it. It was super moisturizing and hydrating just like it says. It has a creamy texture which will help with the moisturizing properties.
cheyanne k.
Riverside, CA
I have been using this for a couple months and i have noticed my hair does not feel as dry. i feels so much healthier and full of life. i highly recommend it
Kindra M.
I'm looking for a product that can help with dry scalp. I feel like I have used so many different types of products and have not found something that works with my thick curly hair. Does this help with dry scalp or just for the hair itself like dry hair?
Emily H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does it take for you to see results in your hairs moisture?
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
Has anyone felt this shampoo dried your hair out?
Wendy R.
Reynolds, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually make your hair more manageable and treat dryness?
Calla F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this shampoo help define your curls and keep them frizz free?