BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

For normal to dry hair. 48HR freshness + hydration*. Clean, fresh-feeling hair with no weigh-down.

New & improved Power Moisture Conditioner. Formula powered by Hyaluronic weightlessly quenches and softens dry locks, sealing in a clean feel with no weigh-down.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this really good for curly hair ? I will love to try 1 Answers
  • How well does this work2 Answers
  • Has this conditioner ever given buildup? Only me? 1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Power Moisture Hydrating Conditioner
  • "It's so hydrating and keeps my curly hair moisturized and looking perfect. " in 1 review
  • "smells amazing and feels amazing but it makes my hair look oily." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend buying the whole line of this product to get the full lasting affects." in 1 review
I love this sunscreen. It goes on clear and dries instantly. It doesn't leave a greasy residue either. There's alcohol in the formula, but it doesn't leave the skin feeling dry at all. My skin usually feels very moisturized after. The one thing I don't like it is the packaging. I feel like since the packaging is clear, it makes the product ineffective over time. It just doesn't seem like good packaging for a sunscreen.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this conditioner. It smells good and I left it on for about 15 mins and it seemed to set in well and help out with the condition of my hair. However I don't always have 15 minutes to let my conditioner sit and when that is the case I have to use extra leave in conditioner and it's difficult to brush out. It's not one I would recommend although L'Oreal usually has great products.
Damara L.
Corp Christi, TX
I'm in love with this brand and this product!
My hair is reallllly over processed and this conditioner has helped me keep my hair healthy despite constant dying and using damaging styling tools.
I can not say how much I freaking love this line! I've used 3 different ones and love them all but this one is my all time favorite.
Diane D.
San Bernardino, CA
I love this conditioner makes my hair feel soft and healthy after applying it and one thing I love about it is that it doesn't make my hair oily , it's hard for me to find a conditioner that don't make my hair oily after hours but this one I don't have a problem with it and I could find it at any drug store (:
Kayla H.
Old Town, ME
Although this conditioner smells wonderful and makes my hair softer immediately after each use, I did not notice any long term effects with moisturizing my hair. I have extremely thick and coarse hair and this particular conditioner didn't quite do the trick.
Bergineliz R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This worst shampoo and condition I buy in my life it make my hair dry,hard and falling out. I will not recommend this product because it doesn't do what it said.
Sophia S.
This was a great conditioner! It really did help hydrate my hair,. I blow dry my hair weekly, and then helped me to bring moisture back to my natural curls.
Tk K.
This conditioner smells good. My hair smells fresh all day. I use this product at least once a day. It's affordable. Packaging is eye catching
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This helped me Sooo much in the past! My hair was damaged and I started using this and it worked so well! I love it
Cynthia R.
El Paso, TX
Love using L'Oréal Advance products. help my hair feel great. product stays in my hair till i wash
Rachael K.
Dover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this conditoner actually moisturize your hair like the name says? I haven't had much luck with loreal hair care and was wondering how this kind works for dry hair. thanks!
Sam R.
How well does this work
Jennifer M.
Vergennes, VT
Does anyone know if there's a 3rd step for this particular kind of shampoo/conditioner? I received a sample pack of the red L'Oréal stuff and it came with a deep conditioner thing as the 3rd step. That stuff was amazing and made my hair so soft. I haven't see a third step for the power moisture stuff in stores but maybe my store isn't big enough. Thanks!
Shanita P.
Woodbridge, VA
Is this an cream based conditioner?
Sophi F.
Dallas, TX
Has this conditioner ever given buildup? Only me?