L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Power Moisture 2-in-1 uploaded by Rosie J.L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Power Moisture 2-in-1 uploaded by Sabrina M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

For normal to dry hair. 48HR glossy shine + nutrition. Clean, fresh-feeling hair with no weigh-down.

Combination cleansing and conditioning solution. Formula powered by Hyaluronic weightlessly quenches and softens dry locks, sealing in a clean feel with no weigh-down.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Citric Acid

Buy on Amazon
Emilce F.
Hidalgo, TX
I've been using L'Oréal hair products for a long time and have always been very pleased with them. However, I bought the bottle of this and was surprised to find that it was very watery and did not condition my hair like I was expecting. I had to use twice as much as I normally would and the results were disappointing
Samantha T.
GLENDALE, AZ
I do love this line. I don't buy it all the time, as I rotate between products. But this line does a great job. I rarely ever have a issue with this line. As it did wonders in a wet environment ( Norfolk, va)
Amanda V.
I didn’t enjoy this one very much. The price is great. But I didn’t really get what I needed out of it. My hair felt heavy and there was a bit of a film on my scalp from it as well.
Ahlyjhah H.
South Bend, IN
The conditoner works amazingly on my hair with it being curly and all, the shampoo I can only use twice every so often for fresh clean scalp othee than that its good
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
Water in the Middle East is a pain. Pair it with the weather and you are sure to have a damaged, frizzy hair. L'oreal made it easy for me to go through the phase of the hot water and the weather so each time I went out, my hair looked awesome!
Daisy D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I will say that I don’t really like to in one combination shampoo and conditioners but this one definitely tops the charts it felt amazing to be able to get in the shower and wash my hair with one product I didn’t have to apply multiple products to get the same results what an amazing thing
Lexi C.
Embden, ME
There is always a bottle of this in my shower! It's a must on those quick shower days. Most two and one shampoo & conditioners leave my hair Way too dry to even brush this product leaves my hair feeling clean yet silky! My boyfriend also likes to use it , not too girly for him 😜
Ashley M.
Coldwater, MI
My hair was dry and the ends were the worst when the only thing is that it’s made my hair really oily and I could tell after one use and I just didn’t like it so I only ever bought it one time but other then that it was great
Lao P.
Indianapolis, IN
This makes my hair moisture all day and it makes my hair look shiny and silky! It looks good the whole day! I always wash it 3 times a week and my hair always looks healthy!! My friends always ask which shampoos I used !! They always give great compliments.
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
I had very effective and desired results from this shampoo. It smells great and lasts pretty long. It helps my hair feel soft and not as unmanageable. I have oily issues on top and dry ends and it helped both.