BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nutri-Gloss High Shine Shampoo - Beyond shine, it's gloss, the ultimate boost for dull hair. The Nutri-Gloss High Shine system simulates like professional glossing treatments for your silkiest-ever strands. For best results, use conditioner with total Nutri-Gloss system. 48 hour nutrition + shine silky, flowing touch. Inspired by professional glossing treatments.(12.6 oz.) - Nutri-Gloss High Shine Shampoo

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Leesa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite shampoo's ever! This shampoo works best for normal or dull hair. It gets my hair very clean, and  leaves my hair looking shiny and silky. I like how infuses nutrition into the hair. It has a very nice smell too it. I would definitely purchase this shampoo again!!
Kimiko J.
Chesterton, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
🌟 One of my beauty regimen favs!! Every time I use the shampoo and conditioner I always get compliments on my hair. My hair can start to look dull from coloring and product use so this is definitely great for shine! 🌟
Krystal F.
So I've tried this product twice. Once with bleached blonde and damaged hair, once with my healthy natural hair. On the bleached blonde this product was amazing. Super noticeable difference in shine, nice soft texture without being greasy or waxy, and the shine lasted for about 36 hours. No heat styling, just natural hair.

On my healthy normal hair, it was more lackluster. My hair still felt good after but I didn't notice any difference in the shine factor.

So, if your hair is dry and damaged and thirsty I would definitely give this a shot. If your hair is in pretty good condition and already has some natural shine I would try a different product to boost your shine.

Jenny Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this shampoo! It had made such a difference in my hair, it looks a lot healthier now. The first time I used this shampoo, I was not impressed, it did nothing for my hair. I had used the shampoo, and the conditioner as well. There was no difference in my hair. And then I tried cleaning my hair twice, just to see if it would make a difference at all. And to my surprise, it did. Also, I smooth the shampoo down on my hair first and then I wash it, and that seems to be what made the difference for me. If this shampoo didn't work for you the first time, try doing what I did, it might just change the way this shampoo works for you.
Autumn H.
I LOVE this shampoo. I have oily roots with ends that are mercilessly heat styled. This shampoo really does boost the shine factor (which I need for my sometimes dull ends), while seemingly clarifying my roots, allowing me to go 2-3 days between washes (previously unheard of for my hair). It doesn't weigh my hair down at all either. I'm not sure how this would do for color treated hair (mine isn't), but I love it and have already repurchased several times!
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
*I received this as a sample along with the conditioner from the L'Oreal website.
It does not lather or foam if that is a concern of yours. Feels very drying before conditioner is added. Once conditioned and dried, it feels very smooth and more vibrant. I worry with regular use, would become greasy. I also didn't realize it contained silk until opening which is something I would not personally purchase.
Cecilia G.
Prospect Hts, IL
I was skeptical at first of what this hair product would do since my hair is uncontrollably straight and thick. Fortunately, this shampoo has allowed my hair to be shinier and manageable! I will definitely buy it again since it is the only shampoo that has not triggered my hair to fall and has left many people asking what awesome shampoo I use :) LOVE IT!
Taylor F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm addicted to this shampoo. It smells amazing first off, but it's so moisturizing and hydrating on my dry hair. It leaves it feeling extremely soft and shiny. It leaves hair looking bouncing and soft. It also does a good job at making my scalp pretty hydrated too, because it's always super dry. I always get compliments that my hair smells good because of this product. I will always continue to purchase this product.
Griselda R.
1202 lloyd ave. Blackwell,Ok
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is amazing its what ive been using right now. My hair is dull and dry and i dont even use hair colors or anything harsh like that. But this shampoo is affordable and does the job my hair has life now it has a very pretty shine and it feels very lightweight right now it also feels like if i have less it feels very alive now amd the dryness has gone away i totally recommend this shampoo.
Angela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a sample in the mail from Loreal.com and I am not a fan. For whatever reason when a Shampoo is clear it makes my hair extremely dry. I knew almost instantly before applying I wouldn't like it and sure enough it did. They both smelled good but made my hair way too dry. Can't use it.
Karina M.
Lynnwood, WA
I would like to know if this a good shampoo!
Emily C.
Brooklyn, NY
What does this smell like and does it make your hair greasy?
Laney B.
El Reno, Ok
I have been using this shampoo for awhile and have noticed a weird texture like I didn't get all the shampoo off my hair. Has anyone else had trouble getting all the shampoo rinsed out?
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
I have been using this for about two months and really like but I'm suddenly noticing what looks like dandruff - is this super drying to anyone else's scalp?
Angela G.
Ypsilanti, MI
Does this make your hair noticeably shinier even after blow drying and flat ironing ?