BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

For normal or dull hair. 48HR glossy shine + nutrition.* Inspired by professional glossing treatments.

Beyond shine, it’s gloss: the ultimate boost for dull hair. Powered by Glyco-Silk, the Nutri-Gloss system acts like a glossing treatment with every use. A silky, flowing touch and new luster for every strand.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• I want to get this. I'm just curious to know if it'll hel...3 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
L’Oreal shampoos and conditioners are great drug store products. L’Oreal always has amazing coupon offers, sometimes as low as 25 cents a bottle. All of the conditioners are awesome. They leave your hair silky soft and it makes my extremely dry hair look so healthy. I was very satisfied with the results.
Idy S.
Lauderdale-by-the-Sea
I am a product JUNKIE!!!! I have more shampoo and conditioner than a entire store yet I keep coming back to this. This conditioner leaves your hair tangle free, soft, smelling heavenly and absolutely full of body and shine. I use it 3x’s a week and mix it with other shampoos. It’s a must have. I have 5 bottles in my product closet at all times.
Erin F.
Papillion, NE
I used this for a few months to give it a shot and yes it did give me the shine BUT the product is so heavy on my fine hair and by the end of the day it didn't look good
Alexandra K.
West valley, UT
I love the lorreal hair care products. They make my hair feel silky smooth, without my hair looking greasy which it does easily. The price point Is also so so great!
Jeanneth A.
Winston Salem, NC
After washing with [product:l'oréal-paris-oleo-keratin-smooth-intense-polishing-shampoo] I condition with this product and the end result is shiny straighter hair
Chelsea M.
Smells great and left my hair feeling very smooth and soft. The price is very fair and is widely available. It does sit a little heavy but everything else about it was great.
Angie W.
Shell Beach, CA
This conditioner was way too perfume smelling for me. Very strong, so much that I had to wash it out right away and couldn’t stand the smell of my hair until I rewashed it. I won’t be buying again unfortunately.
Cassie P.
I tried a free sample of the L'Oreal Nutri-Gloss Shampoo and Conditioner by requesting them from their website. The conditioner has a nice, subtle smell and the bottle is eye-catching based on the picture on the sample packet. The products did leave my hair feeling "glossy", but I was a little disappointed that I still had so many flyaways. I may not have used enough conditioner on my long, thick hair (it wasn't a very big sample), or I may have needed to use the misting spray that they recommend. Regardless, I will try the product again because it still left my hair looking "glossy".
Jennifer H.
Merrimack, NH
Not as nice as the professional line by pretty close. What can I say about L’Oreal other than it leaves my hair feeling better and healthier than any other brand I’ve used. Always.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Good product! This conditioner is meant to make your hair look vibrant & shiny. It does just that. After using the matching shampoo first, I then tried the conditioner. It made my long, poker straight hair really glossy, soft, and healthy looking. It smells wonderful and is fairly inexpensive. If you buy it from Dollar General, you can use their digital coupons to save money on this product. Recommended for those looking for a conditioner that will not only hydrate, but will make it look immensely healthy & glossy!
Arianna D.
Villa Park, IL
I want to get this. I'm just curious to know if it'll help my hair grow, shine and look healthy.