BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

For normal or dull hair. 48HR glossy shine + nutrition.* Inspired by professional glossing treatments.

Beyond shine, it’s gloss: the ultimate boost for dull hair. Powered by Glyco-Silk, the Nutri-Gloss system acts like a glossing treatment with every use. A silky, flowing touch and new luster for every strand.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • CI 17200 / Red 33

• I want to get this. I'm just curious to know if it'll hel...4 Answers
Hannah N.
Cookeville, TN
I just recently got this conditioner for a trip I was going on and I absolutely love it! It smells amazing and it’s a great price. It also leaves my hair feeling great! I will definitely be purchasing this again
Erin F.
Papillion, NE
I used this for a few months to give it a shot and yes it did give me the shine BUT the product is so heavy on my fine hair and by the end of the day it didn't look good
Alexandra K.
West valley , UT
I love the lorreal hair care products. They make my hair feel silky smooth, without my hair looking greasy which it does easily. The price point Is also so so great!
Nicole T.
Winchester
Made my hair smell nice, brought shine to it and conditioned it very well. It is affordable for its use. I recommend this over cheaper options. This is for hair that is dull and needs extra shine. Satisfied with this product.
Karla J.
Colfax, CA
Stop everything and buy this product! I have naturally curly/wavy/thick/frizzy hair and really cannot afford the expensive salon stuff so I bought this. Wow times 100! My hair is amazingly shiny, soft and downright amazing! Only $5 too! You wont be disappointed, trust me!
Letha M.
Chandler, AZ
When I have to run into a grocery store to grab hair gloss, I grab this!!  It's important for me to have light weight glosses that do not leave your hair feeling greasy.  Its a great price and available everyhwere.
Chelsea M.
Smells great and left my hair feeling very smooth and soft. The price is very fair and is widely available. It does sit a little heavy but everything else about it was great.
Cassie P.
I tried a free sample of the L'Oreal Nutri-Gloss Shampoo and Conditioner by requesting them from their website. The conditioner has a nice, subtle smell and the bottle is eye-catching based on the picture on the sample packet. The products did leave my hair feeling "glossy", but I was a little disappointed that I still had so many flyaways. I may not have used enough conditioner on my long, thick hair (it wasn't a very big sample), or I may have needed to use the misting spray that they recommend. Regardless, I will try the product again because it still left my hair looking "glossy".
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Good product! This conditioner is meant to make your hair look vibrant & shiny. It does just that. After using the matching shampoo first, I then tried the conditioner. It made my long, poker straight hair really glossy, soft, and healthy looking. It smells wonderful and is fairly inexpensive. If you buy it from Dollar General, you can use their digital coupons to save money on this product. Recommended for those looking for a conditioner that will not only hydrate, but will make it look immensely healthy & glossy!
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
*I received this as a sample along with shampoo from the L'Oreal website.
It definitely softened the feeling of my hair and seemed more vibrant. It smells amazing. I do worry it would become greasy with regular use and I didn't notice that it contained silk until it arrived so it personally is not something that I would purchase.
Arianna D.
Villa Park, IL
I want to get this. I'm just curious to know if it'll help my hair grow, shine and look healthy.

Walmart