BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

For normal or dull hair. 48HR glossy shine + nutrition.* Inspired by professional glossing treatments.

Beyond shine, it’s gloss: the ultimate boost for dull hair. Powered by Glyco-Silk, the Nutri-Gloss system acts like a glossing treatment with every use. A silky, flowing touch and new luster for every strand.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • CI 17200 / Red 33

• I want to get this. I'm just curious to know if it'll hel...3 Answers
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
L’Oreal shampoos and conditioners are great drug store products. L’Oreal always has amazing coupon offers, sometimes as low as 25 cents a bottle. All of the conditioners are awesome. They leave your hair silky soft and it makes my extremely dry hair look so healthy. I was very satisfied with the results.
Idy S.
Lauderdale-by-the-Sea
I am a product JUNKIE!!!! I have more shampoo and conditioner than a entire store yet I keep coming back to this. This conditioner leaves your hair tangle free, soft, smelling heavenly and absolutely full of body and shine. I use it 3x’s a week and mix it with other shampoos. It’s a must have. I have 5 bottles in my product closet at all times.
Nicole T.
Winchester
Made my hair smell nice, brought shine to it and conditioned it very well. It is affordable for its use. I recommend this over cheaper options. This is for hair that is dull and needs extra shine. Satisfied with this product.
Hannah N.
Mount Juliet , TN
I just recently got this conditioner for a trip I was going on and I absolutely love it! It smells amazing and it’s a great price. It also leaves my hair feeling great! I will definitely be purchasing this again
Erin F.
Papillion, NE
I used this for a few months to give it a shot and yes it did give me the shine BUT the product is so heavy on my fine hair and by the end of the day it didn't look good
Alexandra K.
West valley, UT
I love the lorreal hair care products. They make my hair feel silky smooth, without my hair looking greasy which it does easily. The price point Is also so so great!
Jeanneth A.
Winston Salem, NC
After washing with [product:l'oréal-paris-oleo-keratin-smooth-intense-polishing-shampoo] I condition with this product and the end result is shiny straighter hair
Karla J.
Colfax, CA
Stop everything and buy this product! I have naturally curly/wavy/thick/frizzy hair and really cannot afford the expensive salon stuff so I bought this. Wow times 100! My hair is amazingly shiny, soft and downright amazing! Only $5 too! You wont be disappointed, trust me!
Chelsea M.
Smells great and left my hair feeling very smooth and soft. The price is very fair and is widely available. It does sit a little heavy but everything else about it was great.
Angie W.
Shell Beach, CA
This conditioner was way too perfume smelling for me. Very strong, so much that I had to wash it out right away and couldn’t stand the smell of my hair until I rewashed it. I won’t be buying again unfortunately.
Arianna D.
Villa Park, IL
I want to get this. I'm just curious to know if it'll help my hair grow, shine and look healthy.

back