L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Nutri-Gloss 2-in-1 uploaded by Amanda R.L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Nutri-Gloss 2-in-1 uploaded by Alyssa Q.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

For normal or dull hair. 48HR glossy shine + nutrition.* Cleanse and condition in one.

Beyond shine, it’s gloss: the ultimate boost for dull hair. Powered by Glyco-Silk, the Nutri-Gloss system acts like a glossing treatment with every use. A silky, flowing touch and new luster for every strand.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Sodium Hydroxide
  • Citric Acid

Heather M.
Scottsboro, AL
This is the best thing I have found and hello it smells good I will probably never change shampoo again.. it's a a little pricey for me because I'm kinda. Cheap person but it's totally worth it
Alexis S.
Hammond, IN
I love that my hair looks so shiny after using this! It works really great with my thick, greasy, frizzy hair! I would purchase it again! I have already recommended it to most of my friends! It does lather and it smells great!
Kay M.
This smells sooo good and leaves my hair silky and soft! I love the fact that it has a conditioner in it so that it eliminates that extra step. I keep stocking up on this shampoo! I feel like less and less companies have 2 in 1 shampoos and i love this for that!
Kimberly C.
I thought it was a great product ! Left my hair long looking great not sure what I’d compare it too but just know it was amazing !!! Best for dry scalps !!! I’d definitely purchase this item again ! Xoxo
Veronica H.
Hot Springs, AR
I love this shampoo! It adds shine to my hair without weighing it down. My hair is fine, so it goes limp easily; but this product doesn't leave my hair flat. I recommend this for anyone with fine hair.
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
This shampoo makes my hair smell so amazing and feel so healthy and shiny! This has such a pretty scent and is so affordable. You can find this shampoo with the matching conditioner at your local drugstore.
celica g.
Loreal Paris shampoos and hair conditioners have to be my favorite products of all brands that make shampoos. They smell good, affordable, and leave your hair feeling great and silky.
Brianna Z.
This made my hair so soft and I absolutely loved it ! The smell is amazing too! I love using it ! My hair is damaged and it's hard to find a product line that not only cleanses but doesn't break my hair and this works great !!
Kimberly H.
Clarksville, TN
I love the Loreal Advanced Haircare Product Line. There's so many different products to try. I love this 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner by Loreal Advanced. It gives my hair so much volume and bounce, doesn't weigh my hair down like others. It also gives my hair this amazing shine. Since I've started using this, my hair looks so much healthier and beautiful. When you use a great product on your hair it truly shows. I love Loreal products period 💕.
Amanda R.
Taunton, MA
THE best at keeping my color treated (box dyed) hair super soft and clean, incredibly affordable, especially with coupons and deals at my local cvs, I can sometimes grab this for free! Or at the cheapest $1.99-$3.99. It smells amazing as does all Loreal products, and it's 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner, really gets the job done!
Ezra V.
Holyoake place , Rugeley
Where can I get a sample of this
Paige G.