L'Oreal® Paris Hair Expert Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Conditioner 33.8 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Stacy S.L'Oreal® Paris Hair Expert Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Conditioner 33.8 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Tiffany W.

BY HAIR EXPERT

Extraordinary OIlFormulated by the hair experts at L'Oreal Paris, our Extraordinary Oil system powerfully rejuvenates hair with weightless nutrition, transforming dry lifeless strands into silkier, softer, more lustrous hair. see more...

Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
I purchased this conditioner on clearance at Walmart. This Extraordinary Oil L’Oréal conditioner really lives up to its name. My hair was in bad shape before washing with this stuff. (A lot of split ends and knots / tangled hair). After washing with this, my hair felt soft and healthy. Good quality for a reasonable cost. Would definitely purchase more from this brand. Unfortunately this particular item has been discontinued.
Athena✨ B.
Loveeeeee!!! I got this as a free sample at Beauty Con NYC last year and I immediately was hooked. I cannot survive without it especially because I am blonde and my hair can easily look dry. But with this conditioner it always helps nourish any split ends and makes my hair super shiny and detangled! L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Extraordinary Oil Conditioner
Cheyenne C.
Olympia, WA
I’ve used this for almost a month and my hair always looks sooo good natural! I use it on my color treated hair, it also doesn’t give me an oily scalp if I accidentally leave some in. I am completely satisfied with this conditioner!
Tiffany W.
Corry
I love that all you need is a drop off this product and it tames frizzy hair and makes it feel soft. Would definitely recommend if asked what kind to get!!!!