BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Transform dry, lifeless hair to soft and lustrous in just one wash with the L’Oreal Paris Hair Expert Extraordinary Oil system. Hair is sumptuously soft, weightlessly flowing, brilliantly shiny. Packaging may vary, what you receive may not be what is reflected on site.*Based on using the complete system of shampoo, conditioner, and treatment vs. a non-conditioning shampoo.

shayla C.
I also love this stuff!! My scalp is really sensitive and I have a lot of dandruff when I use certain products. This product smells really good, leaves my hair soft and shiny, and is pretty cheap. It leaves my hair looking really healthy and bouncy.
Ashley C.
Clayton, MI
At first my hair was getting a little dry and gross so I went out and bought this. I am not disappointed because it really did work butttttttttt I don’t recommend using it on a regular basis as it really can give your hair an odd texture and you’ll find yourself in the opposite direction from the beginning
Ilhamita H.
A wonderful conditioner with a beautiful formula! My hair is chemically damaged from coloring, and I was breaking and stretchy and hard to brush. So I give this conditioner a try and it didn't disappoint. My hair dried shiny and soft! I also love the smell of it!
Brittanie K.
Kilgore
My hair is pretty dry and damaged as well from coloring it so much.. but i do have to say this is a great conditioner to use. It always makes my haur so soft and smells realky good.
Majdoulin O.
Garden city, MI
This has to be my favorite drugstore hair care line. My hair felt so soft after using this, and while my hair would normally be a little tougher to brush through a few hours into the day, every time I went to brush my hair there wasn't a single tangle! Plus it smells really nice.
Eddie M.
This is my daily to use product, my hair is usually super rough & frizzy but this makes my hair stay completely without frizz! I can’t go a day without using ir because if I stop my hair disappoints me so much!
Carissa G.
Brookville, OH
my hair feels very soft and replenished after using this product. i highly recommend this product to others who have dry or damaged hair or simple just want a reliable conditioner that will keep hair looking and feeling good.
Stephanie N.
Clinton, MO
Oh the smell. It is awesome and the scent can carry over well into the next day. It cleans my hair and leaves it silky and soft, with a wonderful healthy shine.
Paige N.
New castle, PA
The smell of this conditioner is great. It made my hair soft and silky after just one use. My hair was so damaged from coloring it and this helped a ton.
Asia C.
Love this conditioner it makes my hair feel really silky and smooth. It really gives it that shine and nourish that it needs.