Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerL'Oréal Paris
Hair Expert Extraordinary Oil Conditioner

L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Extraordinary Oil Conditioner

For dry, lifeless hair. System eliminates dryness in 1 wash. Transform dry hair to soft & lustrous.

Dry, lifeless hair? Change it. Revive it. Experience the power of L’Oréal Paris Extraordinary Oil with Oil Complex – Coconut, Argan, Chamomile, Amla, Soja, and Sunflower. Deep nourishment without the weight for incredibly lustrous, touchably soft hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract
  • CI 15985 / Yellow 6
  • CI 14700 / Red 4
  • Tocopherol

What are yalls thoughts on this? I have super long hair and it could definitely use some moisturizer
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Extraordinary Oil Conditioner!
ᏞᎥᏁᎠᎪ Ꮯ.
Anaheim, CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This product is so great on my tips I burn my hair a lot with ironing tools so this helps maintain its shine. And this helps with moisture and doesn’t let my hair look so damaged and dry. Satisfied with the nutrition system it leaves my hair. smells good. And not to Intensive.L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Extraordinary Oil Conditioner #influensterawards2020
Mimi M.
Bronx, NY
L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Extraordinary Oil Conditioner uploaded by Mimi M.
L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Extraordinary Oil Conditioner uploaded by Mimi M.
I love how silky smooth this product leaves my hair, I have long and wavy hair and this conditioner leaves my hair so moisturized. I firmly believe that it helped me straighten my hair faster and it left my hair nice and silky like I got it done in a salon. L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Extraordinary Oil Conditioner
Katie S.
My current fave conditioner. I use the shampoo that goes with it as well. They're super moisturizing and help to repair damaged and dry hair. Really gentle it doesn't even strip color like most hair products do. Has a nice scent and always leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy. After using this over a couple months my hair was completely transformed!
Husna D.
L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Extraordinary Oil Conditioner uploaded by Husna D.
This product is my favorite. So far one of the best conditioners i have used. It was my first time trying it and i am just impressed. Loreal always has the best products. I love this product. It has changed my hair so much. Makes my hair feel so soft and smooth.
Royce H.
Quinlan, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
My sister showed me this product by loreal and i love it everything about this shampoo is great from fragrance to volume and shine it gives my hair, its just hard to find near where i live.
Naomi W.
Newport News, VA
This is my 2nd go to conditioner after the tresemme naturals conditioner and I use it to cowash, condition after shampoo, and for a little extra moisture boost at night for my wash n go's. The oils used in it truly agree with my curly/coily mane!
Brandie R.
Martinsville, VA
This stuff is amazing for dry or damaged hair. Makes my hair feel wonderful and feel so much stronger.
Anabelen G.
coconut creek fl.
L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Extraordinary Oil Conditioner uploaded by Anabelen G.
Me gusta como deja mi cabello, súper liso, realmente es un excelente producto, lo recomiendo ampliamente
Celine M.
Enterprise, AL
Love this conditioner. I have repurchased this many times and will still purchase it! It is very affordable and easy to find. It smells amazing and keeps my hair nice and soft!
amanda M.
Waycross, GA
My holy grail for my super, fine hair is this product. It keeps my hair silky smooth like I just had the most amazing hair mask done. The product is a little more runny than I'd like but man oh man the fragrance is heavenly. Go get cha some
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Makenzie F.
Knox
il y a un an
Makenzie F. il y a un an
Does the frizzy hair shampoo work? My hair is damaged dry and very frizzy! I really love the extraordinary oil Conditioner and how it makes my hair feel!
Sarra D.
Sevran , Seine
il y a 2 ans
Alondra M. il y a 2 ans
Im actually interested to see some responses on this!
jebin J.
il y a 3 ans
L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Extraordinary Oil Conditioner Have anyone used this one? How well does this work? Cause im thinking about buying one for my dry hair.
jill C. il y a un an
I am currently using this and the corresponding shampoo. It works beautifully. You don’t need a lot of the conditioner. I cover mid strand to the ends and let it absorb, rinsing at the end of my shower. Smells lovely, and not overpowering.