BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #100 in Shampoo

Up to 48HR Purified Roots & Hydrated Ends. Silicone-free. Shampoo for Oily Roots and Dry Ends.

Extraordinary Clay Shampoo for oily roots and dry ends with 3 Refined Clays instantly purifies oily roots and hydrates dry lengths without weigh down for beautifully fresh, flowing hair from root to tip.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Does it really work? If you have my type of hair (oily up top dry...5 Answers
Buy on Target
Amy R.
Mcdowell
I have had the shampoo, conditioner, and the pre shampoo clay mask for about 3 weeks and everything is still working great on my hair. Let me first say, I actually went out and bought these products because I was just completely frustrated with how my hair would become oily within a day. I had read many reviews, and most people had the same problems as me: oily roots, face, hair a couple days after washing or within that same day. I bought from Walmart, and when I had gotten all 3 products, I tried that day because I needed my hair to stop being so oily. I had no idea what I was doing, or how I was supposed to apply, so luckily I found a video on YouTube of a girl demonstrating how to put it on ( I had never used any kind of product like this before so I was lost ). It's very easy and simple to use, in my opinion. You just apply the pre-shampoo on your roots (when your hair is dry), wait 5 minutes, then wash it out. After that you use the shampoo and conditioner, and you're done. I use the pre-shampoo clay once a week. It's not specified how much to use it, but I did read some others had done it once a week, and for me it works out great. I am REALLY pleased with how well this is working for me.
Jenna B.
I have very oily and thick hair. With your standard shampoo like Head and Shoulders or Pert, my hair gets very oily the day after I wash it. Now I can put my hair up and it will not be oily until the second day, or it can last up to four days without washing if I barely brush it. This is the only shampoo that can make my oil situation a little better. And if you have oily hair and you're using the moisturizer, only do it from your mid-shaft down because then you're just adding oil to your scalp. Only shampoo I'm using right now and I love it!
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY

Before using this product,
I was looking for a shampoo and conditioner that manage to help me with oily roots, and dry ends, and let
me tell you what a great choice I made by trying out this shampoo.My hair
made a 360-degree improvement. My ends feel smoother and soft and my root are
not oily anymore. I can wash my hair in 3 to 4 days, this is the best feeling
ever. I really enjoy this product and it has been my one and only shampoo for
the past 3 months. I can call this a holy shampoo!
Dana S.
I recently tried this shampoo and I  have to say I enjoyed it a lot. On a regular basis I tend to have split ends and my scalp can be a bit oily. This worked well to combat the oil and leave my hair looking and feeling fresh. I love the design and color of the packaging and the product smells good too! While using in the shower I thought my hair felt a little dry but once I dried my hair I noticed results right away!
Namrata P.
Dunwoody , GA
Great shampoo for oily scalp and flat hair peoples. But like most of the flat hair shampoo.. it hasn’t felt rough on hair. Despite of the oil controlling fact.. it provides sufficient moisture to the hair. I loved the smell of this shampoo.. given 1 star less just because it contains sulfate . Which is supposed to be toxic to humans. But haven’t found any bad side of it so far.. currently I’m using this one happily. 💚
C. H.
I heard some great reviews about this product as soon as it came out so I decided to buy it and see exactly what I thought about it. It is one of the unique hair products out there focused on solving an issue most shampoos fail at. I was unsure of how effective it would be, but the results were impressive!

The smell was so fresh and I love the bottle design. My hair can get so oily along with my hair ends getting so dry. I noticed my hair was less oily and dry after using this and my hair was still not oily by the second day. Although my hair ends were dried out, but they had not been on the first day of using this shampoo. Probably because I skipped the conditioner.

This is a great product and I would definitely try it if you haven't yet. It lives up to what it claims it can do!
michelle b.
Columbia, SC
The shampoo was a light mint/seafoam color and had a light, refreshing scent.  The consistency was good—not too runny, but not so thick that it takes a ton of product.  The shampoo spread well and produced a nice lather.  After rinsing out the shampoo and before applying the matching conditioner, my hair did have a waxy feeling.  However, the conditioner did alleviate that.  It has been 36 hours since my hair was washed with this product and my hair is holding up well.  This is advertised as a hydrating shampoo and I do think it works well in that regard.  If the price was right, I would probably give it another try.  I only had a sample, so I don't know what the result would be if I used it for a while, but I think it would definitely help the frizziness of my hair.
Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
The L’Oreal Extraordinary Clay Rebalancing Shampoo is pretty good as it does lather well. The product isn’t runny and medium in terms of thickness. It does leave my hair feeling a little weird before I put the corresponding conditioner on, but it goes away after you use the conditioner. I do feel a difference in my hair compared to other shampoos and conditions. It also smells good as well!
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
This was honestly one of the best drug store shampoo brands I've ever tried! I absolutely love this entire clay line. From the shampoo, conditioner, face wash, and more!! It feels like I'm doing a mini spa trip every time I take a shower. The shampoo is thick but lathers in super easy. It cleans and strengthens really well and smells great!
Skye O.
Utica, KY
I'm always on the search for a good shampoo and this one nailed it! I'd read good reviews but you never know. But with my oily prone hair I figured I'd give it a shot. Leaves my hair feeling and smelling amazing, cannot brag on the smell enough.. it's so good! The price is also so affordable which is a huge plus. Definitely recommend!
carla l.
salem, OR
I've never seen this product before! Where is everyone finding it?
maryann o.
Philadelphia, PA
I wash my hair everyday because if I don't my hair will look greasy and dirty. Does this shampoo work so I won't have to wash my hair everyday
Kiana L.
San Antonio, TX
Have y'all tried this line ?? Do you like it?
RENELLE p.
Does it leave your hair greasy?
Chelsea P.
Northglenn, CO
Does it really work? If you have my type of hair (oily up top dry at the ends, frizzy, uncontrollable, damage prone) did this help you? My hair is so long and I like it from time to time but once I get my hair cut I want to keep it looking healthy and beautiful.