BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Up to 48HR Purified Roots & Hydrated Ends. Silicone-free. Shampoo for Oily Roots and Dry Ends.

Extraordinary Clay Shampoo for oily roots and dry ends with 3 Refined Clays instantly purifies oily roots and hydrates dry lengths without weigh down for beautifully fresh, flowing hair from root to tip.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Does it actually work for greasy hair 3 Answers
Latifa H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I saw the great reviews and decided to give this shampoo a try. I have straight dark brown hair that gets greasy quickly and is prone to oil build up because of which I have to wash my hair every other day. I am trying to reduce the number of days in the week that I have to wash my hair. This shampoo smells great however would just want to use my IT left my hair very rough and Tangly it was very difficult for me to even call my straight hair after using that shampoo. I am aware of that not every product works on every hair type so maybe it didn’t work on my hair and it might work for someone else. But I would not recommend this shampoo to anyone. I have replaced it with TRESemmé Purify & Replenish Deep Cleanse Shampoo and will use it for a few days before I can decide if it’s the solution to my oily hair.
Karina B.
Sparks, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
I have recently started getting more oily scalp. I saw this shampoo reviewed on YouTube so I had to try it. It is a good shampoo, smells good, mostly does what it claims. I still find it to be a little too hydrating over all. But it’s a good shampoo and leaves your hair really shiny.
Deborah N.
Appleton City
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this almost every day. It does build up on my hair (I have oily scalp and hair) and I have to use a clarifying shampoo at least once or twice a week. It didn’t work well on my teen daughter’s oily scalp/hair at all, built up worse on her hair which is a lot finer than mine.
Aliina N.
This shampoo worked wonders on my hair!  I use this because if my hair goes unwashed for a day, it gets oily.  For the time that I've been using this it has worked very effectively.  If oily hair is an issue for you, this shampoo would be good to try.  Although it doesn't work for 48 hours, it is very nice and has a pleasant smell.
this is my holy grail shampoo for summer.

I do believe it varies from skin type and scalp type for it to work for you, but for me, this works like a charm, I got this from my nearest grocery store. And it was perfect!

I get this every summer, and because I have an on going issue with an oily scalp since I have smooth silky hair. I finally found the perfect match to help with my problem.

It works so well, keep my hair oily free up to 48hrs, and also gave me the volume for my straight silk hair so that's a plus point
Lisa H.
Bradenton
I hoped and thought I'd found my holy Grail shampoo and conditioner. Boy was I wrong. I've had an oily scalp all my life and somehow I was managing it . Even though it got greasy, I could go without shampooing for 4 to 5 days. Again, I don't know how. So I tried this thinking it would be better than other shampoos. Nope! Wrong again! This shampoo and conditioner duo turns my hair super greasy on the second day. Again, for me this shampoo and conditioner duo does not stand up to what it says.
Raini T.
When I started using this product, I had fine hair with natural, airdried waves. I really wanted this to be my “miracle product”, since I have to wash every day (despite attempts to “train” my hair)... but not only did it not really work, my whole scalp flaked during the time I used it and, 6 months later, my hair just doesn’t feel the same. Much of my hair is now coarse, which I’ve never experienced. I could only get through half a bottle (washing every other day) before I decided the flaky scalp probably wasn’t going away as long as I was using the products. Oh well.
C. H.
I heard some great reviews about this product as soon as it came out so I decided to buy it and see exactly what I thought about it. It is one of the unique hair products out there focused on solving an issue most shampoos fail at. I was unsure of how effective it would be, but the results were impressive!

The smell was so fresh and I love the bottle design. My hair can get so oily along with my hair ends getting so dry. I noticed my hair was less oily and dry after using this and my hair was still not oily by the second day. Although my hair ends were dried out, but they had not been on the first day of using this shampoo. Probably because I skipped the conditioner.

This is a great product and I would definitely try it if you haven't yet. It lives up to what it claims it can do!
Emily P.
Madisonville, LA
So I have battled having a dry scalp for about a year now and I had a friend recommend this shampoo to me because she had similar issues. This shampoo is a lifesaver! Its restored my natural hair texture I haven't been able to get back for years now. I'm still having trouble with dry scalp but it has significantly lessened since I have started to use this product!
michelle b.
Columbia, SC
The shampoo was a light mint/seafoam color and had a light, refreshing scent.  The consistency was good—not too runny, but not so thick that it takes a ton of product.  The shampoo spread well and produced a nice lather.  After rinsing out the shampoo and before applying the matching conditioner, my hair did have a waxy feeling.  However, the conditioner did alleviate that.  It has been 36 hours since my hair was washed with this product and my hair is holding up well.  This is advertised as a hydrating shampoo and I do think it works well in that regard.  If the price was right, I would probably give it another try.  I only had a sample, so I don't know what the result would be if I used it for a while, but I think it would definitely help the frizziness of my hair.
carla l.
Salem, OR
I've never seen this product before! Where is everyone finding it?
RENELLE p.
Does it leave your hair greasy?
maryann o.
Philadelphia, PA
I wash my hair everyday because if I don't my hair will look greasy and dirty. Does this shampoo work so I won't have to wash my hair everyday
Marilyn S.
Pullman
Does it feel heavy? My hair is thin
Chelsea P.
Northglenn, CO
Does it really work? If you have my type of hair (oily up top dry at the ends, frizzy, uncontrollable, damage prone) did this help you? My hair is so long and I like it from time to time but once I get my hair cut I want to keep it looking healthy and beautiful.

Walmart