L'Oreal Paris Hair Expert Extraordinary Clay Rebalancing Conditioner 2-25.4 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Cassie M.L'Oreal Paris Hair Expert Extraordinary Clay Rebalancing Conditioner 2-25.4 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Clay conditioner with 3 Refined Clays instantly purifies oily roots and hydrates dry lengths. This lightweight conditioner for oily roots and dry ends leaves hair looking beautifully fresh and clean from root to tip for up to 48 hours.* For best results, use L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Clay pre-shampoo hair mask, shampoo and conditioner. see more...

Stephanie S.
Houston , TX
I received this conditioner in megavoxbox and have not stopped using it since. I am very picky with shampoos and their smells. However, this shampoo smells so amazing and keeps my hair so silky. I am not just saying this! My hair was so dry and I was so surprised to see a difference after only one wash. I love it!!!
Erica T.
Greenwood , SC
I have very oily hair and tend to have to wash my hair everyday! With this shampoo and conditioner I can go at least two days before having to use dry shampoo! It smells great, does the job and is very affordable! I LOVE IT!L'Oreal Paris Hair Expert Extraordinary Clay Rebalancing Conditioner 2-25.4 fl. oz. Bottles
Claudia V.
San Benito , TX
Loved this product! My hair smells good it's soft and hydrated. It's perfect for people with very oily hair. My hair has always been very oily and it's always been a problem for me. But with this product my hair can last every other day without being washed.
Melissa M.
Maiden, NC
Literally my most favorite shampoo ever!!! I get super oily roots with dry ends and this shampoo balances my hair perfectly! No more oily roots! My ends look nourished and healthy. I will definitely purchase another bottle!
Daisy M.
Albuquerque, NM
I highly recommend these two together, the shampoo & conditioner together they've left my hair feeling so clean and my hair doesn't get as oily in between washes which I'm so thankful for!
Maddy E.
Harrisonburg, VA
Omg I got the clay mask part in a vox box and LOVED IT! I bought the matching shampoo and condition to match and it was amazing. U like to use it to clarify my hair every once it and while. Walmart sells it
Katie C.
Citrus Hts, CA
What a difference! I got the trial size in a target beauty box and after the two uses I had to go buy the bottle. My oily roots are no more. $4 at target but I cant remember if it was on sale on not... worth the money! Working wonders on my hair and smells amazing. My hair is much more hydrated and my ends are much healthier
gabrielle d.
Kelowna, BC
This product is cheap and comes in large bottles so i wasnt expecting much but i was pleasantly surprised. I smells gorgeous and leaves your hair this way to. It did improve my dry ends and oily scalp situation but it did not last nearly as long in-between washes as they claimed.
Kait ✞.
Purchased at: CVS
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I was really skeptical because I’ve been on the “designer” professional expensive hair care brands. But after trying this my hair was so soft and less oily. And it usually gets pretty oily quickly so this was awesome. And the smell lasts forever!!
Rachael w.
Titusville, PA
Love this product and you can’t beat the price. It allows my hair to go an average of four days without having to wash again. It doesn’t leave my hair feeling dry or brittle and after use my hair is soft and shiny. Highly recommend for the price point.
Nikki A.
Wetumpka, AL
Has anyone used this with hard water? Does it rinse out cleanly?
Kait ✞.
Has anybody with colored hair try this? Does it strip color?