L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Extraordinary Clay Rebalancing Conditioner uploaded by Anett H.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Extraordinary Clay system with 3 Refined Clays instantly purifies oily roots and hydrates dry lengths without weigh down for beautifully fresh, flowing hair from root to tip.

Taylor M.
It makes my hair so soft and shiny, but makes sure it’s not oily! I don’t know if I would say it lasts for 48 hours, but it is definitely an improvement from how my hair was before I started using it! Love it
Cassandra C.
Ashland, KY
I purchased this product at cvs for under $5. I chose this product because it claimed to use clay to purify roots yet condition ends for 48 hours. It did just what it claimed to do. I have oily hair and it did leave my roots clean and my ends very soft and manageable. I loved the smell of it too. It smelled very fresh and clean not fruity as I don't like fruity smells. Over all I would recommend this product. @influenster #contest
Patricia W.
Fort Worth, TX
i am so in love with this conditioner. it makes my hair SO soft and manageable and it has no sulfate in it so it is actually good for your hair. it's pretty affordable and i would definitely recommend this conditioner to anyone!
Mallory H.
Liberty, SC
I love the way this makes my hair feel silks soft while not loading it down with silicones and such. The scent is pretty good too! I think they added a bit of magic in this stuff, my hair lasts well between washing now!
Amanda C.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a great conditioner for people who get greasy/oily hair quickly. It performs well and does what it say. Here's the problem, the scent is so strong that it will probably get to you before you can finish the bottle.
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
I got this conditioner in a voxbox and I really like it. It has a light smooth texture, it smells good and doesn't weigh down my hair. I have dyed blonde hair and this doesn't make it look brassy or dry it out.
Genesis M.
This does not work out for my hair dries my hair and it's a bit pricey . You put this in your scalp and rub it to create this thick paste . I returned this product and the smell is very strong I would not recommend
Jodie B.
I used this with the shampoo and hair mask and it works great. I have oily roots but dry ends and I can't say enough about this product for this hair type. I love it.
Daniela V.
I received L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Clay Conditioner free for sampling and review purposes through the influenster vox box. This product is as advertised and really does work great for people with oily & dry combination hair. They recommend only putting the conditioner halfway through your hair if you have just used the Clay mask. This conditioner does not weigh my hair down, my roots looks less oily, and my hair still feels conditioned and healthy after using this product. L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Clay Conditioner gives you the opportunity to skip a day washing your hair and leaves your hair looking less oily. Great product, highly recommended.
Kylie D.
I don't think this is a good conditioner especially if you pair it with the shampoo. The conditioner seems less moisturizing than the shampoo which is exactly the opposite of its claims. I would not repurchase this product.